Gundam: Outlaw's Advance Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Rob DS Zeta

Re: Gundam: Outlaw's Advance Discussion Thread

SNT1 wrote:Right now, the Tallgeese and then Overflag should be the clear top dogs (I notice there's another Overflag but I let it slide, Tallgeese > Overflag anyways :P ),
...Now, if only I knew exactly what it is that makes the Tallgeese so great. It can't even dual wield sabers... can it? I don't see how it's physically possible if the sabers are in the shield.

And before someone asks me to go watch Wing... Don't. I've tried... it doesn't work... blah.
*insert witty eyecatch here*
Inferno

Rob DS Zeta wrote:
SNT1 wrote:Right now, the Tallgeese and then Overflag should be the clear top dogs (I notice there's another Overflag but I let it slide, Tallgeese > Overflag anyways :P ),
...Now, if only I knew exactly what it is that makes the Tallgeese so great. It can't even dual wield sabers... can it? I don't see how it's physically possible if the sabers are in the shield.

And before someone asks me to go watch Wing... Don't. I've tried... it doesn't work... blah.
This is why Youtube AMVs can be helpful. You might want to mute some of them though.

Also, on that note, what is Vann being shot at with? A beam rifle or the Dober Gun?
SNT1

Tallgeese is clearly the fastest cat in this game. Overflags are used from the same manner, mold and purpose as the Tallgeese (albeit with different circumstances) in the anime. I guess since it's Gundam wing, dual wields are weak and sword/shield combo portrays the ideal warrior better. But, Tallgeese's shield is mounted on the shoulder armor, and there are two sabers mounted in the shield. Theoretically it can dual wield.

I think the anime said the 'Geese can pull up to 15g's of acceleration, while the Overflag can pull 12. both gave their pilots internal bleeding. Just put that in perspective. They'll still be legit threats to anyone even after numerous PCs get upgrades.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Attomoku

I don't know about that yet 8)
Kate's and Lem's customs are pretty up there in terms of specs, sure the Katefer cant actually fly like those two, but I'm guessing that it has an output that's actually rather comparable to the 'geese, only instead of vectoring all it's thrust in a singular manner like it and the OF (in plane mode) do to achieve max acceleration, Kate opted instead to more evenly distribute output so she can effectively be able to operate her MS as if it were in space (a few meters off the ground) I'm guessing Lem's customs follow a similar design principle.

Remember that speed doesn't always equal maneuverability :P
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
SNT1

Paper specs are just paper specs. Tallgeeses and Overflags can embarass the Wing Gundams and the Dynames's on any given day. :evil:
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Attomoku

Well, if we go by the shows, I seem to remember the Talgeese's standard tactical doctrine was:

1) Fall out of airplane/ launch from spaceship, (if you have no airplane/spacecraft then skip this step).
2) Charge face first into the line of fire, hope they miss.
3) Repeat Step 2 until everyone is dead or the Gundam's show up.

So, I'd say my point is still valid [/snootyknowitall] :mrgreen:
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Rob DS Zeta

Inferno wrote:Also, on that note, what is Vann being shot at with? A beam rifle or the Dober Gun?
Dober. No beam on Cel's Tallgeese... yet.
SNT1 and Attomonkey wrote:The Tallgeese is some wicked awesome sh!t.
Noted... Though I fear what my imagination might cook up later.
Fivemarks

Why is it so hard to hit one Flag?
Rob DS Zeta

Fivemarks wrote:Why is it so hard to hit one Flag?
Plot armor.
The Green Flame

Cause you're in the amazing Leo.
Tangerine

SNT1 wrote:Also, does Calet Caleta B model have a personal pleasure doll version? :mrgreen:
Same model? Hmmm, why not.. if you hijack one in its delivery or bust the lab you can ignore about the price tag. Just don't expect identical facial or looking, they are actually born so outcome may vary. And uh, the population of both generation is lower than 100 so they are extremely rare indeed.

So, uh when I’ll be able to join? :oops:
Zangetsu

Mercurius and Vayeate level of tech, you don't say. *Eyes Vayeate Leo* Perhaps it needs a quick stab through....I mean helping hand. Yes thats right a hand to help itself to parts. :twisted: I can see it now. Siege knocks over the Vayeate Leo, stands on its back, then declares the spoils his.... Or that he is the new leader. One of the two.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
The Green Flame

Vayeate and Mercurius Leos, how the Rebels will survive is beyond me.

Also Benjamin has terrible timing.
SNT1

Tangerine wrote:
SNT1 wrote:Also, does Calet Caleta B model have a personal pleasure doll version? :mrgreen:
Same model? Hmmm, why not.. if you hijack one in its delivery or bust the lab you can ignore about the price tag. Just don't expect identical facial or looking, they are actually born so outcome may vary. And uh, the population of both generation is lower than 100 so they are extremely rare indeed.

So, uh when I’ll be able to join? :oops:
EP. 3, probably. It should happen immediately after EP. 2.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Fivemarks

LEts see a flag dodge a beam when its being grappled!
blind_dead_mcjones

Fivemarks wrote:Why is it so hard to hit one Flag?
because a direct hit with a dobergun would obliterate it completely
Flag Fighter for life!
SNT1

The last moments of this episode will be directed by Michael Bay.

Just saiyan.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kite_Ishma

I'll get into this whe nI get some more time on my hands...promise.
Rob DS Zeta

Eric disabled a Leo in my last post... I think. Just saiy-*shot*
Wedge14

Posting!!!!!!!! Would it be alright if i move us into the 2nd episode wasteland thread after this?

Not go off topic but, The tallgeese is just a really pimped Leo. 60% of it's coolness factor comes from the fact that it's being driven by a low rent char with plot armour thicker then fat albert. Ignoring that i just see it as an unsafe rocket boosted tincan, with a big gun two sabers and a shield. :P
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!