Gundam: Outlaw's Advance Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
SNT1

Re: Gundam: Outlaw's Advance Discussion Thread

Aye, looks like Bone Rangers more or less is going to be a goner. See ya Cardi
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
blind_dead_mcjones

so..do we just assume that 2 of the 3 bone rangers were killed by empire forces during their retreat from vegas, do we use them as NPC's/cannon fodder or will fritz be taking control of them?
Flag Fighter for life!
SNT1

I honestly don't know what to do with the other two Bone Rangers. If anyone feels like adopting them go ahead. But they've no foundations that can shake the story if they just disappear
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Fritz Ashlyn

I think with my two compadres leaving I'll just go ahead and bow out too while we can do so without ruining anybody's plotlines or holding up the game.

Some say the Bone Rangers made it back up into space and found that cache of gold they was lookin' for. Some say they died out in the desert. Truth is, nobody knows what the heck came a those boys. **spits**
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Kite_Ishma

sorry all. Getting online is all but impossible since my comp got fried. I'll be online on tuesdays and thursdays at the best.
Rob DS Zeta

EDITED
Last edited by Rob DS Zeta on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*insert witty eyecatch here*
SNT1

-Announcement!-

I've noticed that we haven't had a post in a week. This is troubling for sure. I've had quite a few posts (I think) since it slowed down lots about a month and a half ago, but then there are only about 2 or 3 others posting there, and in dwindling fashion as time goes on.

I would really like to see a head count of who's still interested in this RPG. If I can't see more than one handful, I would close down this RPG---I have no interest to see this limp on in futility, like all of the failed RPGs averaging 1 post per week in a span of 2 or 3 months before the Trinary comes in and close it down themselves. If there isn't any interest right now, it ain't going to get better.

So who's still game? I still have big ideas for the RPG, but if this fails then I might channel it via fanfiction and fanart.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Rob DS Zeta

I've been trying to post, but... I'm a writer at heart, and I just cannot bring myself to put out a post that isn't up to my own brand of snuff. As much as I hate to say it, the story of this RPG isn't my cup of tea. Heck, writing in the 3rd person isn't my cup of tea. So when I derp out posts for this thing, it drives me crazy.

I've been agonizingly agonizing over the post for Cel with Aquean, Fira, and Calet, but I've deleted the darn thing 10 time already! It's just not my style, and my terrible sense of high quality is denying me the gratification of putting out the puddy.

That, and I've also been busy attempting to fix the tens of thousands of dollars in damage to my family's house.

If you decide to go independent with this, SNT, then you have my consent to use my characters and mecha variations (Cel's colored Talgeese).

Once the headcount comes in, I'll go from there.
Inferno

I'm still here and ready to post whenever!

But, uh, if I'm the only one, feel free to go independent. I'll just shoot you a convenient PM on all my character's plots and what I had in mind.
blind_dead_mcjones

yeah, i'm still here
Flag Fighter for life!
SNT1

Yes, thanks guys, you're the players that I have seen posting recently. :)

I'll wait a few more days, and see to it that I have a good solution here.
That, and I've also been busy attempting to fix the tens of thousands of dollars in damage to my family's house.
Looks like a far more important problem than writing block issues. Hope that works out then
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Attomoku

Wait! Im still around and interested too, though I'll admit my posting before hand has been less than stellar of late, the gpu crash I discussed in the tftf thread hasn't helped, I really like this rpg idea and want it to stick around.

again, posts by saturday evening
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Tangerine

I'm still here. I'm just a little tired about writing and inventing stories.
wonton bob

I'm dropping out of this one. With hardy any interaction one gets bored and I can't see where this story is going anyway.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
The Big Zabowski

wonton bob wrote:I'm dropping out of this one. With hardy any interaction one gets bored and I can't see where this story is going anyway.
For these same reasons (and on top of that the dropping of the Trinary) I'm gonna bow out as well. With TARRPG offsite and TFTF, I think my plate's full.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
SNT1

Well, I don't think it can survive anyway. Been part of this part of mechatalk since 2006, I see where this is going.

I think I'm going to cease this RPG.

Short-lived, yes, but better that than dragging it on 1post/week like the other failed games.

For those willing to stick around---sorry. I'm not at all opposed to an RPG that gets less than 10 posts a day or whatever, but if this drags on I may even get bored myself. So I'm just willing to do this like a horse doctor would, but thanks for the support. Ideas are still fresh in my head, grand, or maybe too grand that others can't really quite get what's going on (my fault, probably). As I said, there's a possibility that this can become a fanart or even fanfiction fodder to me.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Rob DS Zeta

It was a good try, sir!

*gives rousing applause... but breaks hand*