4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Australia Neo Italy

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Australia Neo Italy

The ninth fight of Round Four is Neo Australia vs Neo Italy in the Gravitydome.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Inferno

Re: 4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Australia Neo Italy

The Gravitydome. Nothing special, really, just another place to fight, sans gravity. Marcus floated to the center of the Arena. Truth be told, he was bored. After all, his previous opponet had never showed up, leaving him to spend a night anguishing over how his only TV Spot was his cousin's internet stream. And that was just horrible. So now he wanted attention. No, he -needed- attention.

"SO, NEO-AUSTRALIA," he boomed, "WHAT SAY WE MAKE THIS FIGHT A BIT MORE INTERESTING?"
blind_dead_mcjones

on the other side, allison was in an equally despondent mood, having lost two matches in a row and was unable to meet up with rin last night, she was about to start playing some music from home out of the gundams speakers when the neo italiasn voice boomed out across the arena

"SO, NEO-AUSTRALIA, WHAT SAY WE MAKE THIS FIGHT A BIT MORE INTERESTING?"

"what do you have in mind?" she yelled back, the gundams audio speakers carrying her voice over the entire gravitydome
Flag Fighter for life!
Inferno

Marcus stuck out his hand. "It's simple. HIGH-STAKES ARM WRESTLING! Best out of 3 wins the match! Do you accept?"
blind_dead_mcjones

allison blinked slowly as she processed what marcus jsut said, unable to do much else but stare at him the same way a cow stares at an oncomming train, "...what?" she said flatly when she finally regained the ability to speak

--

in gravity dome seats, milo watched with barely contained mirth as this went down, the audience seemed just as baffled by the marcus's proposal, however milo didn't care for them, no, he had his eyes on theb ooth where the neo-italian support team was located and from what he could see, the old coot, named nero or something equally pretentious in milos book, looked ready to explode in a rant, his gaze then settled on the one he knew was called dante, the one who ran the blog of dubious quality

"bingo" milo said to himself before getting up and head to the toilets, he sensed an oncomming shit storm and if he didn't want to miss a second of it he'd have to relieve himself now
Flag Fighter for life!
Inferno

"Zero-gravity Arm wrestling. Best out of three wins the fight. Are you scared or something?" Marcus had to smirk- Calling her scared would force the biker into a match. And no matter if he won or lost, Zero-G Arm Wrestling would make him look incredible in his people's eyes.

--------

Outside the command room, an incessant whining noise could be heard. "Will somebody go see what the [flowers] that is before I go insane?" Nero asked, somewhat annoyed Marcus hadn't smacked Alison all the way across the stage.

"I'll go check," Reaper declared, marching outside. Stepping outside, he saw the source of the noise- a crying girl, all alone. "How did you get back here?" He inquired. "Are you lost?"

The girl was clearly taken back by his size and intimidating white armor, and asked him, "Are you an angel?" Figuring it would avoid drama, Reaper simply chose to nod. "Cross your heart and hope to die?"

"Cross my heart and hope to take a RPG to the face." The crying stopped.

"I was going for a snack with my mommy, when all of a sudden I lost her. I can't find her anywhere!"

"We will find her. Come with me." While Reaper didn't like leaving the booth alone, Nero wanted the problem solved. And he was the family problem solver.

----------
While Nero was getting annoyed with the fight not starting, Dante was sitting around, eagerly awaiting the stream of profanity he could record for the 8th edition Angry Marines Codex. All of a sudden, he felt a familiar lurch in his stomach, as if his insides up and revolted against him. Wait, was I... Goddammit, I was eating Cashews again. WHY IS WHAT MAKES ME SICK TASTE SO GOOD?

"Dad, if I don't get to a bathroom in the next 2 minutes, people will die."

"Did you have Cashews again?" Adam said, focusing more on the match.

"Whatever, I'm gone." Dante got up, refusing to admit his appetite as responsible for the war in his bowels. Bursting out of the booth, he dashed like a madman to the men's room, wherever it may be...
blind_dead_mcjones

"nice try sunshine, i've heard better attempts to goad people into doing stupid things at swap meets" allison smugly retorted "but eh, i'l humour you..for now" with that she slowly walked towards the leigion gundam, curious to see where this was heading

meanwhile she zoomed in on the booth where her support team was, and she could see that graham looked skeptical as to where this was going, don't worry bro, i'm not going to lose this one, just you wait.
Flag Fighter for life!
Inferno

"ALL RIGHT!" Marcus shouted enthusiastically. As they met in the center, Marcus held up his hand for Alison to grab. "GUNDAM FIGHT. READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"
blind_dead_mcjones

smirking inside the cockpit of her gundam allison brought her arm up grasped the legion gundam's arm

"GO!" as soon as she shouted, she began trying to twist the other gundams arm towards the ground, grimmacing as her arm muscles strained during this outright bizzare fight for dominance
Flag Fighter for life!
Inferno

Marcus smirked as he met Alison's strength with his own, pushing his own arm with the force of a stampeding bull. He knew all eyes in the earthsphere were going to be on them. Wonderful. Everything was going exactly to plan.
blind_dead_mcjones

back and forth the arms of both gundams wavered as this 'contest' dragged on, every now and then one arm would dip lower as it was pushed down, only for it to push itself right back again, truth be told allison thought it was getting quite boring

i should've just said no, and smacked him all over the place. she thought, it was then she had an idea, she relaxed her arm slightly, letting her arm get lowered to a degree, waited to see if neo italy would try to press the advantage, give an inch, take a mile.
Flag Fighter for life!