4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Canada Neo Japan

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Canada Neo Japan

The fifth fight of Round Four is Neo Canada vs Neo Japan in the Caverns.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Attomoku

Re: 4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Canada Neo Japan

Rin was in a cross mood following her bought with the American. He had derailed her 'streak' (if you could call two wins in a row a streak) and shattered her shield and her pride. Since the 'Shield of Heaven' System had suffered major damage the crew had to refit her Kitsune Gundam with the Machine-gun and Blade tails as they endeavored to fix the hole in her Gundam's torso and damage to the arm, courtesy of Anderson, during the precious little time between fights. They support crew would get to the complex machineries of the System later.

Now, after a night of self loathing at her carelessness in the previous fight where she didn't hit the bar and got a decent sleep, she stepped into the Caverns with her Gundam. Her tails were all synced and her Gundam felt as good as new even if it didn't exactly look it, since they hadn't had time to repaint parts of it.

Whirling her Naginata around she called out in challenge across the dark caverns and struck a 'ready' pose, eager to rectify her mistakes from the previous fight, "GUNDAM FIGHT READY?!"
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
mcred23

Stedmore had fallen asleep.

After a fairly easy victory over Neo Rykoo-koo or whatever it was, Dave still wasn't sure, he'd gone out for a night of serious drinking. He'd stumbled back to the Neo Canada hangar late in the morning and promptly passed out. His support team had gotten him to the caverns early, but he had promptly sat up against a pillar in a corner of the dark place and nodded off again, snoring loudly, which annoyed the viewers on ESPN 3 who could hear this every time the network showed up.

When the Neo Japanese fighter arrived at her end of the caverns and promptly roused Dave with her opening cry: "GUNDAM FIGHT READY?!"

"Wha-huh?!" Dave said, springing up to his feet, which prompted his pads and skates to glow to life. He ran his hands over his face to bring him to life as he remembered he was fighting Neo Japan. "Another girly? Ugh..." He groaned, sick of fighting females when there were so many other things he would rather do with the opposite sex. After a minute or so of standing and not passing back out, which the darkness of the caverns would make easy, Stedmore, more or less ready, assumed a defensive stance and took a deep breath before letting out the required bellow: "GO!" He roared, but didn't move, figuring, in his somewhat hazy mind, to let her make the first move.

Attomoku

Rin did move, and quickly, from the moment Steadmore's "GO" was given: slinking from column to column until she found him. He was rather easy to spot in the darkness, since his feet glowed pink and his pads had a faint luminescence.
Next to a shaft of light coming down from above where she would be harder to spot in the darkness beyond, and behind a relatively close pillar, like the one Steadmore was leaning against, she activated her Naginata, keeping an eye on the Canadian while keeping out of sight. It quickly assumed it's dull orange glow as she jumped out and fired her 90mm's close to either side of him and hurled her pole-arm like a spear, straight for his chest. She had barely gotten through her follow-through of that throw when she popped back up again, throwing another Sutra, dagger like, directly in the Naginata's wake, having surreptitiously attached her first little charm to the haft of her weapon during the single fluid motion used to bring the Naginata from a ready position to a throwing position before heaving it.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
mcred23

Although still somewhat blasted, Stedmore was used to playing and fighting with that handicap. His eyes spotted the movement of the Kit-whatever Gundam from Neo Japan as it came foward, but it took David an extra moment to realize that it actually was the other fighter and not the lingering affects of the night before.

The flashed of her giant stick thing flashing to life, however, wasn't mistable for anything other than some kind of heat weapon, like the one he had in his hands. It came racing at him in the darkness, and the girly's Gundam flashed as it fired it's various machine guns.

Instinct kicked in. Stedmore effortlessly floated to his right to avoid the incoming pole, which impaled the pillar he had been standing behind as he floated into the minor hail of 90mm machine gun fire, which harmlessly sparked off the pads on the left side of the suit. The burst of shots that did hit weren't nearly enough to overload the beam pads, and felt like getting hit with a barrage of shots in a practice before a game.

That brought Stedmore fully to life, and to anger. "Bitch!" Dave snarled, offended by the idea that the little Neo Japanese fighter would try to attack him the way she did. Still floating to his right, Dave produced a hockey puke mine and snapped the proximity weapon in the direction of the girly with a quick wrist shot and started floated backwards, where he was vaugely sure there would be a bit more room.

Attomoku

"Bitch is a dog, a fox is a Vixen! Don't mistake me for one of the fawning sluts you take home!" Rin fired back as she moved to her left, but when she noted the motions of his slightly glowing pads, having watched tapes of other fights against him, she recognized that danger was imminent. Thinking quickly she fired both her 90's and her Flamethrowers, filling the area between them with fire and lead, auto-detonating the fast approaching mine in the middle of the two fighters. Now she closed from his right, and having established where he was, she turned all 3 Machinguns on Steadmore and fired. "I'll bite, unlike your tame dogs!" Rin sneered at the Neo Canadian, grabbing her saber from its rack but not igniting it yet as she rushed him, continuing to rain bullets as she went.