Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

Re: Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

-Kizu Kamiya-

"I..." Kizu was about to answer, but found none because he had no proof. However his momentary loss of focus ended when he noticed the Armorlion's horn glowing Red Orange, Kizu instead of breaking the Bladelock, maintained it, though he saw the opening Gai would likely exploit for his next attack.

So he chose to back off and put a bit of distance between them as he replaced his right hand Saber and drew his GN Beam Rifle. "Do you have any proof that says otherwise?"
The Big Zabowski

-Kit-

Kit placed a hand on Taylor's shoulder as the pilots under her command seemingly decided to throw their lives away to save the ship. Maybe the would, maybe the wouldn't. Kit hoped the latter, which was why she spoke up.

"Taylor. Get this tin can in a defensive position. I'll help the twins and Rachel hold off the tools that decided to single-handedly f*ck up the planet. Mark my words.. these asshats will pay one way or another.

Heading and Jameson would have wanted it that way."

With that said, she pats the Major on the shoulder and backpedals slightly toward her suit, giving a two fingered casual salute as she neared the Blackhawk. That being said she turned just at the foot of the suit and rode the lift cable up to the cockpit. As she stepped into the suit the cockpit lit up and the consoles came to life with data readouts. She soon strapped herself into the seat and moved the suit onto the main deck and waited for launch clearance.

"You want blood.. you got it."
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

Zangetsu threw the beam rifle into the chain to prevent it from wrapping around him. 'I can only think of one way out of this.' Zangetsu thought as he charged towards the Ahead at full force. When practicly next to the Ahead, Zangetsu disengauged the leg flyer from the main body as he boosted above the Ahead. Then he disengauged the Blast pack before boost and disengauging the chest flyer right behind the Ahead.

The Core then flew full speed away as Zangetsu triggered the pieces to self-destruct around the Ahead. It, probably wouldn't do much, but he had to get outta there before that thing killed him. 'I'll see you again Knight Ahead. next time though I'll be prepared.'
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Cybaster

-Kirie-

If it was any other opponent, he most likely would not have been able to avoid that one blast --- But Kirie was the King of Hearts.

"Genocidal monsters!!!"

As the Ahead fired directly from above the Musha Red and point-blank, there was a bright flash that momentarily blinded the area --- a second later, the light faded away just as quickly, and where the Musha Red (or even its supposed smoking wreckage, for that matter) once hovered where the Ahead shot at was the hovering, glittering Nichirinmaru, floating in midair for awhile before beginning to fall; Of the Musha Red, there was no sign, no trace at all that it had even been hit...for all of a single second, as suddenly from that Ahead's left flank, the Musha Red dove down, having sidestepped with the flash after blocking with Nichirinmaru --- and slashed down towards the Ahead's back with Gerbera Straight as it passed by the Ahead's left side, diving downwards with a blazing speed.

After the Musha Red dove, spun facing upwards, and reached out its other hand to grab at the falling Nichirinmaru again, Kirie frowned sharply as he pushed the Musha Red back upwards, leaping back into the air in a V-shaped motion, and quickly slashed with both blades at the other Ahead in the same manner.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

The Armorlion let the Astraea pull away and cut it's sabers. It's arms remained raised poised to meet Kizu's attack with one of its own

"How about dozens of eyewitnesses and hours upon . hours of Video footage depicting her living and fighting with us? Is that enough for you?"

-Chris Talon-

From one of the many elevators a Huckebein Mk II with a large weapon lifted off. Chris whistled at the size of the battle in front of him. It was Chaos and it was turning bloody as superior Fandom GN units dismantled Lion groups one by one.

"Hang on guys I'm coming."

Deploying the GN blade from the rear of the GC Chris took off towards a nearby GN-X III

Masaki Adoh

"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

The White Cybird closed on Jaburo at high speed, making a beeline for the large blue machine. Transforming Masaki drew his own Blade and pointed it at the Granzon.

"I've finally found you and now you'll pay for what you did in La Gais. Don't even think of trying to run away."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Gundam Arche ~ Battlefield-)

"Boy on boy love?" Chris Talon was being hailed over his Huckebein's intercom. If he flicked on the screen he would see a spindly looking blood red mecha approach him at a speed much greater than the GN-X units had displayed.

"How about you try expressing that passion to a woman instead!" the girl's voice laughed as a large slim sword was being unfolded from the Mobile Suit's right arm.
Cybaster

-Shuu-

At the familiar voice, the familiar words, Shuu chuckled mirthlessly and looked up --- he had to admit, however, that Masaki's presence...excited him some in the midst of growing boredom. The Granzon itself remained defiantly unmoving, raising its left hand --- and in a flash, a debilitating pulse of dark purple light erupted from its palm and blazed around the blue behemoth, emitting a gravity field around the Granzon's immediate area --- a field that would likely immobilize the Psybuster as Shuu made his words known.

"Ah, took you awhile, Masaki. And just as predictable as ever, I see..." Shuu narrowed his eyes at the familiar sight of the Psybuster in front of him; Just as Masaki hadn't changed, neither had his machine. Perhaps, to his death, he never will change --- and that was exactly what Shuu was counting on. "Run? Give me more credit than that, please; You wouldn't have had found me if I hadn't chosen to find you instead, Masaki. Or after the many times we've ran into each other...do you still not understand that simple fact? Had your experiences in Langran taught you nothing about how little control you actually have over the scale of the world at large...?"

Shuu's head lifted slightly, his lips curled into an arrogant smirk.

"Take, for example...our mutual friend, Dorel Richter." The Granzon waved its Granworm Sword slowly to the side, pointed downwards at the rainforest beneath. Shuu gave Jaburo only the slightest of glances before returning an even, collected gaze to Masaki. "Beneath here, Masaki, is Jaburo --- the fabled headquarters of the Earthbound Strategic Naval Research Institute, where Richter holds his court of scientists, soldiers, technicians, test pilots, and thousands of staff members all conditioned to do his every bidding. It is a veritable fortress all in itself --- the single bastion of power capable of turning any tide, for the person who holds it."

A scoff; The SPARTAN blips were closing in towards Shuu and Masaki.

"Underneath Jaburo, he sought to carry out his maddening ambitions --- to take control of the Federation by defeating the Fandom with Project Sirene and the Munchkins, then use the Federation's might to initiate a holy war against all religions; A crusade that would secure Catholic dominance in the Federation, and regain Dorel Richter his old clout as Archdiocese of the Holy See. Who knows? --- With that kind of achievement and power in his palm, who knows what Richter might've become? Pope? Emperor of Earth? Ruler of the entire Earth Sphere? Under the maddening combination of blind faith and undisputed power, Richter could've become anything he wanted...had things been ideal."

Shuu chuckled again and paused, staring at the Psybuster, as if trying to imagine Masaki's priceless expression. "But what now? First, he had made a Devil's pact with Livingstone and the Munchkin Lords thinking himself the one in control, but Livingstone called everything instead; Once Livingstone had what he needed from Richter in the SPARTAN Project, Richter had been cast aside from Project Sirene, left to the mercies of whatever enemies Richter had made during his time in Jaburo. Then he sought to seek Federation protection, call on his old connections in both Church and State, while fortifying himself from Livingstone with his own SPARTANs --- but the Colony Drops around you destroyed the Federation and rendered his efforts moot. With the Federation, his contacts will perish as well; Livingstone will see to it, to keep Project Sirene's secrecy intact.

"Now, alone and isolated, all Richter has left is Jaburo. He continues to defy his fate, to deny that he was as good as doomed...as long as Jaburo remains hidden Richter can hide himself from the truth of the world. But no longer..."

Then the next wave of SPARTANs appeared, over thirty, heading straight towards Shuu and Masaki. The Granzon promptly wheeled itself around, glared at them...and its chest armor opened, revealing the yellow orb beneath. Shuu calmly narrowed his eyes in anticipation, staring at the SPARTANs; With a push of a button, the yellow orb then began glowing darkly...then emitting a growing ball of purple graviton energy that sparked around the Granzon's chest, its hands cupped around and underneath its torso, as if gathering and drawing energy around it that began to grow bigger, more intense, illuminating the Granzon in bright purple light.

At that moment, the field vanished as quickly as it appeared, freeing the Psybuster --- and Shuu's smile widened almost to the maddening point.

"Observe, Masaki --- see as Richter loses his final bit of control over his own destiny."

Then the energy peaked.

"Prototype Shukutaihou, fire!"

And a powerful ball of purple energy lanced out of the Granzon's chest, into the sky, down, and then into the incoming Gaplants --- which then exploded violently in a gigantic burst of graviton power, sparking and enveloping the air, promptly engulfing a humongous radius and ionizing the sky as everything around it was temporally destroyed, with the Gaplants and SPARTANs being vaporized with no further fanfare. Even worse, however, as Shuu and the Granzon stared with a smirk, admiring his masterpiece --- a large chunk of rainforest, and even the land, was atomized cleanly in a circular radius beneath where the Gaplants were, revealing a giant hole that led underground, being eaten into, that covered an elaborate, highly organized network of facilities and highways beneath.

Jaburo.

"Behold, Masaki --- this is where Jaburo is, and now, it has lost its primary weapon as well: Its secrecy." Shuu finished at that; Without fanfare, with the same collected smirk, the Granzon finally turned around towards the Psybuster itself --- with the Granworm Sword raised in challenge. "And if even someone as powerful as Dorel Richter cannot retain control of everything he wanted at all, what makes you think you can do better, Masaki? Even if I had not killed Zeoroot, or taken Wendy from you, you would've lost them anyway on your own because you yourself are weak --- at least this way you have something to blame for your own failures and focus on."

Then, Shuu shook his head.

"Come then, Masaki, show me your power again---" Shuu beckoned, and the Granzon waited. "Prove to me that your hatred actually means something this time."
hellbore

- Jacob/Sara -

As the GN-Xs closed, the GN beams deflected by the TE Sphere, the Cerberus folded in in itself and transformed into the Form G. In the cockpit, Sara said, "Give them hell Jacob!"

JAcob voiced his agreement and fired a spread on Ho Missiles before charging straight at the closest GN-XIII.

- Leon -

"Oh?" wa all leon said and he faced the RaMV head on and at the last second pulled up and over the white AM, the Breaker Field stripping painf and chunks of armour froom the underside of the Esperansa. Quickly pulling a tight turn to refocus on the Astelion, the blue MA fired a quick burst from the machine cannons followed by four shots from the beam guns. The red-haired pilot quickly corkscrewed the mobile armour to the left and pulled into a tight climb ending in an Immelmann to gain altitude on the Armoured Module.

- Juuso -

"Just try!"

"Gladly!" Juuso countered and back flipped the Destiny to evade the Delta quick slashes and pulled away, the Voiture Lumiere giving the speed he needed. In response, the Destiny pulled his own Arondight off the backpack and charged in. The mirage colloid particles emitted from the wings of light begun to create images of the destiny as Juuso feinted left then rose above the gold Gundam, swinging the massive blade down in an overhead slice. If Strike tried to evade Juuso would recover and swing the blade horizontally, aiming to bisect the Delta Gundam. If he tried to block, Juuso would abandon the sword and use the Palma Fiocina beam cannons at close range.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Omega

-Kizu Kamiya-

'What...' Kizu stood dumbfounded for a moment... but then charged the Armorlion, with the Drive on the back starting to show signs of being overloaded.

"If i'm wrong... then i'll make sure you NEVER GET HER BACK!!!" Kizu shouted as he prepared to grapple the Armorlion. Either way, Kizu had chosen to die here... But he hoped to bring down the mighty Night Chaser with his sacrifice.

Beforehand... he sent one final message to Tallis...
Tallis... I'm sorry... It looks like we won't be able to discuss a future where the two of us could be together... please... take care of yourself.
-Lucia Kamiya-

She found herself following the Valsione as it intrigued her greatly. Quickly she made for the part of the base where it was headed, her expression showing obvious curiosity, and a bit of terror for fear that something might happen.
Last edited by Omega on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strike Zero

- Strike -

The Destiny was fast, blindingly fast, but Strike certainly wasn't about to be caught unawares. As Juuso attacked from above, Strike positioned both his beam sabers above the Delta Gundam's head in an "X" fashion. When the red-winged Gundam's mighty sword descended, it was caught in a furious of explosion of lightning and thunder by the weapons. From the sheer weight and force of the attack, the Delta was pressed to hold its own, struggling even as Strike put full power into its boosters. Even so, the golden suit held and the two Gundams settled themselves into a stalemate.

Until, of course, Juuso attempted a move that was unexpected; he released his grip on the Arondight and powered both the suit's palm-mounted beam cannons -- a weapon Strike tended to affectionately refer to as the Destiny Finger -- and jabbed at the Delta Gundam with a pair of vicious thrusts.

Strike sneered and whirled about, knocking the Arondight up towards the sky above them with the Delta's shield and bringing it to the forefront to intercept the first blow. The shield exploded as the cannon made contact, vanishing into a plume of smoke. The second blow was not far behind however, and Strike decided on his left-griped beam saber to counter the attack. He flipped the sword around in a reverse grip and swung it round at the Destiny Gundam's side. The saber and the Palma Fiocina met in yet another clash of sparks. Joints groaned and metal strained, but Strike did not falter.

"What kind of soldiers do you fancy yourselves?" Strike demanded of the enemy pilot, gazing straight into the Destiny Gundam's glowing green eyes as if to see through to him. "I knew the Fandom was rotten, but I guess I never believed you'd go so far to claim victory. Dropping a colony onto Earth... do you even have a clue how many innocent lives you've sacrificed for your own ends?!"

Strike then broke the weapon lock and discarded his saber off to the side. He then reached for the air and, in an unbelievable show of instinct and accuracy, caught Juuso's abandoned and still-airborne Anti-ship sword by the hilt as it fell back towards him. With a great cry and a rush of motion, Strike flung the weapon back at its owner like a high-speed missile -- its tip aimed at the Destiny Gundam's head -- before rushing in to deliver yet another slash at the enemy Gundam's center.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

The Armorlion's computer beeped a warning as it detected increasing energy levels in the Astraea. This along with Kizu's words gave Gai a very good Idea of what was about to happen. The Armorlion pulled up and back as fast as it could and Gai fired the scattering beam guns hoping to disable rather than kill (though whether or not he did would be a matter of luck).

"Dammit! Don't you want to know who you are?"

Masaki Adoh

Had Shu not restrained the Cybuster for his speech Masaki would have already begun it's offensive. Frankly Masaki could care less about Doyle Richie or whoever he only wanted to finally rid the worlds of this menace. Of course Masaki moved to attack the moment Shu challenged him. He used the Cybusters speed to deliver an Arcing Slash at the Granzon.

"SHU! My -weakness- has nothing to do with it. You are the sole man responsible for those crimes."

-Aheads-

"GAH!" The ahead Kirie had attacked first tried it's darnedest to evade. It managed to avoid a killing blow but his left Thruster was damaged beyond function. The Other Ahead, the flight lead, dropped his rifle as Kirie changed direction. falling back a bit the Ahead managed to produce it's beam sabers just in time to Meet Kirie's own attack.

It was just as the the Musha and Ahead met that the other Pilot regained some degree of control over his unit. Seeing the Musha's back the Fandom Pilot Produced a saber with his off hand and usteadily Charged the Musha with a quick slash.

-GN-X IIIs/Herman Hoffman-

the Three Split apart and opened fire with both lance rifle to thin the Ho Missiles. They succeeded to the point that they could evade the others thanks to GN interference. As the Cerberus Charged the one that it had targeted met the coating Sword with his lance. The Cerberus it seemed had an advantage in strength as the GN-X was slowly being pushed back but that was part of the plan. Just then from the sides the other GN-X III's charged, they intended to smsh through the Terminus Sphere with their lances.

From above Herman Hoffman also made his move. Disregaurding the GN-X III"s hoding the Cerberus in place He unleashed a full powered Blast from his GN Mega Launcher at the white machine.

-Chris Talon-

Chris stopped in his tracks as Nena addressed him.

"eh? what?"

Nena's insult didn't really register with him but her challenge did and as Such Chris raised the GC and fired two Railgun Shots.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Kizu Kamiya-

Gai would find his efforts to disable the Astraea a failure as the mech pushed forward, and despite the damage the Astraea was taking Kizu kept up the charge.

"I... don't care who I am... now, my sole focus is preventing you from making Tallis suffer!!!" Kizu declared with a steeled voice... "As long as I kill you, I don't care what happens to me!" As the distance between the two closed, the energy levels in the Astraea reached their peak, leading to the inevitable explosion... would fate be in favor of Kizu's survival, or will his existence have come to a close...?

(That part lies in your hands, Gai)
Kylern

-Nowe-

His chain was retracted and the enemy charged ahead. "Finally some balls... Lets go Gundam boy!" Nowe readied his Bustersword and cut right through the Impulse when it got near him. It was a clean slice right through the chest and into the pack as the bottom disengaged and the core fighter took off.

"Eh...?" He was really confused as his foe took off like his pants were on fire. That little encounter left a rather bad taste in his mouth as his Ahead sat there for a little bit unsure what to do next.

-Natalia-

The Astelion shuttered bad as she didn't hit the enemy MA head on but at a low angle taking off a chunk of its bottom. But with a failed attack she found it hard to keep the unit under control as it sputtered a bit and crashed into the water below.

(yeah anti-climatic but I said if she failed she would crash and burn)
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Cybaster

-Shuu-

Shuu's look at Masaki as he finally charged at him was one of disappointment. "Then all this time, you still understand nothing, Masaki."

The Granzon circled left as the Psybuster's first arcing slash came and it raised its Granworm Sword in defence, the heavyset blade colliding with the Psybuster's Discutter as it lifted upwards, pushing at the Psybuster's arm momentarily --- before, as a dark portal opened behind the Granzon, its chest orb glowed briefly, firing two energy blasts at close range at the Psybuster as the Granzon suddenly slid backwards, leaping into the portal which promptly closed behind it; A second later, from above and to Masaki's right, the Granzon reappeared from another portal and, glaring down at its archrival, fired three more shots at it from a different angle altogether.
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Gundam Arche ~ Battlefield-)

The red Gundam dodged the first burst from the railgun by swerving left, spiraling in a loop to the right it used what looked like a GN shield on it's other arm to block any of the incoming bullets she couldn't dodge.

"Your love wont reach me like that!!" She yelled, slashing upwards with her sword against the railgun that the Huckebein Mk II was using. A large weapon like this might have been powerful but it also made a big target.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

Captain Smith launched quickly to join the fight. Daniel hadn't been back since he had fought the Valsion and was eager to pay them back for that defeat. Soon he spoted a lone mech using.....GN particles? "So the Divine Crusaders aren't above stealing technology."

Dan chraged towards the strange mech and fired the beam rifle in his left hand twice. Then he pulled out his beam scythe with his right and ignited the errie green blade, before launching his right heat rod.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

Alarms let on the surprise attack, causing Zaine to turn in the direction of the attacker. "Huh?" He had to weave through the beams before he could finally get a decent look at the opponent who chose to fight him, which allowed him to see the mech's heat rod coming for him.

He dived under the heat rod and leveled his GN Rifle ,and squeezed off a trio of shots at the enemy mech.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

Defending against the shots Dan put up his left beam shield and began to retract the right heat rod. Once the end of the heat rod hit home Dan raised the scythe high and slashed downward at the Exia.

"You now face Captain Smith and my Descem X. Don't think this will be an easy win." Dan announced as he put away his beam rifle and drew a beam katana backhanded and slashed with his left hand horizontaly.

Dan looked at the machine for a moment. "Pilot answer me. Are you the one who took down Zero?"
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

Zaine dodged the scythe in a way that left him in the path of the beam katana, which he used his GN beam Saber to meet the Beam katana slash, then came the enemy's declaration.

"Talk is cheap, back it up!" Zaine responded, before hearing the Descem X pilot ask a question. "Yeah, I am. Why do you want to know?" Zaine asked, rather curious as to why this guy brought that up.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

Dan held the blade lock between the two of them. "Because boy. I will regain the honour he lost at your hands." He then lowered his grip on the scythe and turned the blade around, bringing it up to slice the Exia from below. Dan the broke the blade lock and fired his machine cannons and beam gatlings, whioe backing away a bit.

"I stake my honour on it. The honour of the man who took Australia from the Federation." After backing off enough Dan launched his left heat rod at the Exia forearm which held the beam saber, trying to rid Zaine of it.