Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

you can say it was badly damaged and fell into DC hands or that it couldn't be repaired. which ever you prefer
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Cybaster

Man, so much happens while I'm gone for a few hours --- I feel like Haley after the flashback sequence now. <_<
Sume Gai wrote:maybe because you are supposed to be?

hearing Kirie(15) and Emily(14) mentioned in that context is all kinds of wrong.
Let's put it this way: I know a character from another RPG waaaaaay back that is much, much, much worse than Gabriel is, so this is nothing. You can say I'm conditioned to moderate ick. =P

Aegis, if by some miracle you're reading this, you know who I'm talking about. =P

Irrelevant Sidenote: Emily is 12 and Kirie is 13-14.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
chiku_shou

which ???

I didn't think there was anything wrong with Gabriel to begin with. :o
Last edited by chiku_shou on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SNT1

I went ahead and proposed a new Airmaster variant for Rachel... could be an upgrade in some instances and a sidegrade in a grunt killing mission.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Cybaster

I'll say you guys are better off not knowing and leave it at that. =P
Sume Gai

Cybaster wrote:Irrelevant Sidenote: Emily is 12 and Kirie is 13-14.
Hmm.. I could have sworn Someone said Kirie was fifteen in game maybe I got him mixed up with someone else. :?
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

That actually makes things worse... Not sure pedofilia is something we want associated with this RP... Maybe I'm wrong but it would seem pretty wrong on several levels. I would prefer to leave those sort of references out just for sake of image.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Cybaster

Kylern wrote:That actually makes things worse... Not sure pedofilia is something we want associated with this RP... Maybe I'm wrong but it would seem pretty wrong on several levels. I would prefer to leave those sort of references out just for sake of image.
Nah, leave it be --- because even in anime you have creeps like that. As long as it doesn't actually happen, it should be fine.
Fritz Ashlyn

NOPE TOO LATE I'M HAVING RAND CHANGE THE NAME TO PEDORPG
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Sume Gai

Way to go Strike Zero, way. to. go.

first it's Strike witches then this. :evil: I blame you for Everything!just kidding!

Cybaster

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:NOPE TOO LATE I'M HAVING RAND CHANGE THE NAME TO PEDORPG
:evil:

You do that and I'll petition Rand to change TftF's name to The Super Kamek Drinking Buddies' Super Show in retaliation. 8)
Strike Zero

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:NOPE TOO LATE I'M HAVING RAND CHANGE THE NAME TO PEDORPG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkT4vAJnJls
Kylern wrote:That actually makes things worse... Not sure pedofilia is something we want associated with this RP... Maybe I'm wrong but it would seem pretty wrong on several levels. I would prefer to leave those sort of references out just for sake of image.
In all seriousness: please, oh please do not make the matter into something serious. No actual lewd acts involving characters are planned. Any and all suggestive comments are simply going to be playful (though admittedly, very disturbing) teasing on Gabriel's part. So there is no foreseeable need for concern as far as I'm concerned.

If there are those that still need convincing, I offer this in hopes it might help.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
chiku_shou

Personally I don't see why it should be a problem. If you want to depict a character as more evil than your regular smoe, then you need to use something that most people would hate in a real person. A cheap trick yes, but if yo don't add this 'realism' you basically just have a Disney villain.
Strike Zero wrote:No actual lewd acts involving characters are planned. Any and all suggestive comments are simply going to be playful (though admittedly, very disturbing) teasing on Gabriel's part.
That in itself might be cause for some concern. I think the problem here isn't the actual 'graphicness' but rather that such an element is introduced into the story. While most of us might not have a problem with using this as a story concept, I think many people fear that it might get the board itself in trouble.
Kylern

Sorry Omega and Nero but for the sake of rationality I'm putting a road block in both your plans. For one no one knows the exact future of this universe because each choice causes a branching path of events. Meaning this Remei isn't from this future but another timeline similar to this own. That being said her idea of the future isn't exactly how this one will come out. That being said Bian is just going to ignore this one and I'm not putting effort into it.

Also its a stupid move to hang outside of a heavily fortified zone... With Fandom's previous actions you gave the island a pretty big advantage cause we can rally defenses quickly. If you have issues with what i've done then... yeah complain. Probably won't change my mind and this is going to turn into a big ole shooten gallery.
Nero

Well, I intended for the Highwind to go down in this fight, So I did that on purpose.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Kylern

Then I won't feel half as bad when I call for *Black Knight Season* to be open! (bad Loony Toons reference)
Omega

Huh... I don't mind with Reimi; I'll just say she came back to make sure this timeline didn't get altered to match the one she's from.
Nero

I'm gonna stop for a bit before bringing out any more KMFs so wedge can get involved on the current battle.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Sume Gai

well that was rather.... dissapointing.

Nero

What, you expected an epic fight, with Zaine killing Zero at the last second? I'm not exactly in the mood for an epic fight at the moment.