Chapter 15: Trouble in Tokyo

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wingnut

- Red Eagle -

"I see. Very well, I'll have one of the aircraft we use for traveling between islands made ready for you right away." he replied as he reached for the phone-like comm unit to do exactly that.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

Kayla nodded and turned to leave, wishing to depart as quickly as possible. Within half an hour, she was ready to do so, taking the jet plane and heading out towards the open ocean.

Now that she was in flight, she realized she had neglected to mention to the Red Eagle that Berith and Elya didn't know she was coming. Depending on how things went, the Hawaii base staff may or may not have been seeing their plane again...
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Lowind

"Uh huh. Split personalities sure can be a bother, doesn't it?" Lowind said lazily, stretching out his body after the long nap on the roof just above where Zaraki was sitting.

"Poor Zangetsu here suffered something of a defeat by me in our earlier days. Of course, he decided that generating a more... aggressive personality will allow him to defend himself and his comrades from beasts like myself. Or something along those lines." He continued to explain while remembering the days where Lowind was more menacing then now. "Flash forward a few weeks, and said beast is right in front of you doing some exposition and missing some fangs, while Zangetsu is gradually losing control of his own nastier side."

"Eh wait. I guess I am interrupting your little chat... Excuse me." He remembered his manners and tried to go back to his nap.
Omega

-Zaine-

"I'm hoping what i'm about to say is just a bad dream... but since it felt too real to be a dream, would you guys hear me out and tell me what you think?"
Wedge14

-Aggressor Team Alpha And Test Team Charlie-
-Near the Secret Fandom R&D colony-

Wedge was bunkered down behind some space refuse that did a good job from hiding his Leo from the test pilots. Von Hawker and his team were successful in mounting the experimental GN drives with little trouble at all. But now was the rigorous testing.

Checking the amount of ammo left in his rifle, Wedge frowned. He'd have to make every shot count. They had already picked off Gremio in the initial rush, and Nash's leo was probably being given a fresh new paint job at this very moment.

The longer Lt. Fourteen stayed behind cover the more opportunity the three test pilots had to flank him and finish him off.

Test pilot Haskins smiled as him and Rollins easily out maneuvered Nash's leo and scored direct hits on the Torso.

"These guys are a joke. We already know that a GN Leo is superior to a normal Leo so why bother with these tests?"

Rollins quickly and confidently replied. "Let's just get this last guy and get this over with."

"Yeah but where is he?"

Before Haskins could even finish his sentence a large piece of space debris came hurtling infront of him.

"Spread out" He shouted as he rattled away at it with his Leo Machine gun. The former piece of colony floated away harmlessly now with orange splotches covering it.

"He's gotta be hiding in that cluster of debris! Move out and watch yourself!"

Rollin's and Haskin's Leos catapulted towards the mini debris field their Leos accelerating at an extremely impressive rate for their age.

"There he is!" Yelled Rollins almost immediately as she caught sight of Fourteen's Leo scooting from cover to cover.

"The cowards hiding. How noble! You take the left I'll take right. And watch the debris."

Fourteen knew he had been spotted. Those GN leos were fast, they'd flank him and flush him out in seconds if he stayed still.

"Who wants to live forever?" Wedge fired his thrusters removing himself from cover and spooking Haskins and Rollins.

With one controlled shot Wedge put a paint round right on Haskin's camera. The paint round had enough force to shatter the camera's glass and completely blind Haskins who went spiraling out of control.

Wedge had Rollins in his sights just before disaster struck.

There was a sudden scream on the intercom then Haskin's collided with a larger piece of of asteroid.

Doctor Von Hawker sat up in his chair from his observation post mouth agape in shock and awe as he watched the shoal zone, Fourteen and Rollins disappear in the blue explosion emanating from Haskins Leo.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Strike Zero

- Strike/Stellar -

"A dream, huh?" Strike said. "So, what was it about?"
Omega

-Zaine-

"I hope you don't have a weak stomach..." He soon described to them the dream, taking care to include the gory details.

"I'm hoping nothing's wrong here..."
Strike Zero

- Strike/Stellar -

o_O pretty much summed up both Strike and Stellar's expressions at the moment. They looked at each other, then back at Zaine.

"Well, everything about that dream seems kinda wrong," Strike replied uneasily. "I wouldn't worry about it though. Dreams can seem real without actually meaning anything..."

"Well, some people say that dreams are usually a reflection of things that a person has felt or experienced," Stellar suddenly quipped. "There's almost always a reason behind it--It could be a sign of mental stress or mental fatigue, or something similar."

Strike blinked several times. "Um, yeah. What she said."

Stellar giggled. "You have been seeming kinda down lately, Zaine. Is there anything bothering you?"
Omega

-Zaine-

"... Nothing much, unless you count that I recently discovered i'm a newtype..."
Strike Zero

- Strike/Stellar -

Strike's brow shot up half an inch. "A newtype? Srsly? Nowai!"

He folded his arms. "Yeah, that could definitely have something to do with it. Newtype powers can be tricky, after all." He waved a hand through the air. "I wouldn't pretend do know, though. After all, I'm probably the only guy on this ship who isn't a newtype or doesn't have some sort of special attribute. Just good ol' piloting skill."

"Anyways... don't worry about the dream too much. I mean, let somebody know if it keeps coming up, but for now? Just relax while you still can, man. It could always be your last opportunity to do so, if you know what I mean."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-
Zangetsu took a deep breath. "Yes....That was Zaraki but, he is and isn't me. I asked a friend back when we were part of the Federation to alter my mind and pyche giving myself a more agressive personality so I could better fight my enimies and better protect my friends." he paised breifly as Kayvan took flight again to soar above them in lazy circles.

"After Gai's supposed death I grew extremly angry at both Wan and my self. It was then I started losing contorl of Zaraki. That little incident put me in a coma for sometime but, once I got out I knew what happened so I devised a device to protect myself from future outbreaks. As you know that device didn't work very well and he got out again." Zangetsu stopped speaking for he had finished the story.

"I deeply apologize for what he did and I hope you can forgive me." He looked dead at her with eyes full of regret and sorrow, which then turned to determination. "I promise you this Xiu, I will not rest until I have found a way to have Zaraki erased from my mind perminatly."
Omega

-Zaine-

He nodded at everything Strike said, but still felt a little uneasy about the dream.

Zaine turned to leave, but not before saying something. "Thanks..."
Nero

-Rena-

The elf-like pilot then remembered something about the base where she got Wing Gundam at, and felt the need to share it with Bian.

So Rena made her way to his office to infrom him of what she remembered about the base.

"Dr. Bian, are you busy? There's something I need to tell you." She spoke as she knocked on the door.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Strike Zero

- Xiu -

Xiu huffed out a breath. "That's all I needed to know." Then she grinned her usual grin. "I don't suppose I can blame you, seeing as how you literally weren't yourself. I've already gotten over it--yellow liquor tends to help a person do that."

As she turned to leave, she had one final thing to say. "For the record, I've... got an apology to make too..."

Inwardly, she groaned. Her cheeks were starting to flush already. I can't believe I'm saying this...

"I'm kinda to blame too.... I shouldn't have, you know, run off at the mouth back there.... so don't feel too badly, 'kay?"

She took a few steps then abruptly spun around, jabbing a finger at Zangetsu. "I mean it, ya' hear? I don't think I could handle it if you start getting all melodramatic an' stuff. So... just don't do it, alright?!"

Xiu took off then, quickly scaling the wall behind her with two nimble leaps and landing on the story above, out of Zangetsu's sight.

Ugh... I'm glad I got that over with... I just hope I never have to apologize to anybody ever again...
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-
He was very taken back by Xiu apology. 'I would've never thought in a million years would that girl apologize let alone to me.' he thought running through his memories of what he had told her. 'I wonder what did happen to Norman?' he asked himself as he started to walk inside Kayvan following him in the air.
Wingnut

- Bian -

"No, please, come in." he replied as Rena came in he motioned for her to have a seat.
"What is it that you need to tell me?"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nero

-Rena-

She did as told before responding.

"It's about that base I came from... I remembered that near it was a factory of sorts... and in it... were Mobile Suits that kinda looked like Gundams."
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Terrace

With nothing to do while Heavyarms was undergoing its modifications, Terrace decided to get in some Newtype practice.

Now, who to practice the mental link with...

Some thought on the matter, and he picked Emily.

Hey, Emily, what's new with you?
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Omega

-Zaine-

He still felt a little awkward about that and other things, so he departed the Valhalla to a hopefully quiet part of the island to sit and think.

"How do I really feel about Tallis... and what was that dream...?" those two things at the moment confused the hell out of him. Zaine soon came up on a waterfall where he sat down under a nearby tree and looked at the clouds...
SNT1

--Maria--

As she boards the airborne vessel, she again expresses doubts on an all-out attack... once again. One crew member in particular who always sees Maria looking pessimistic, finally asks the question as to why.

"This transport ship... is a slow piece of crap. They'll see us coming, and they'll be able to amass their forces before we even see Tokyo after a nine-hour flight of boredom."

Still, she readies her Legend, knowing that she can take a few of those ZetaPlus units like the ones they brought in Wake Island.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/