Chapter 12: Repair and Recovery (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Nero

-Rena-

"Um... My mom really liked elves and had me altered to look like one... and the result is this... and one other thing..." She was a bit embarrassed at the other thing and didn't really want to mention it if she could avoid it.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Kylern

"I feel bad for you..." He offered sincerely, after all with ears like that she was was a walking target for every perverted geek out there. If she had walked onto his campus with those ears he knew several people that would have hit on her. Of course Kylern didn't give a damn at this point because his goals were still to finish this war and then go home at all costs.

"So where did you come across the Wing Gundam? I wouldn't think it was native to this dimension, but then again the Heavyarms and Wing Zero were also here so..." He was curious because everyone seemed to have a Gundam now of days. His Astelion was cool but he knew it never stood a chance at defeating a Gundam because it wasn't meant for that sort of thing.

Actually the more he thought about it the more he wondered where Natalia was. If she was here he could just imagine the comments she would have towards this girl.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

(OOC: those aren't ears Kylerm)

Silver Knights

about 20 minutes later the door to the briefing room opened again on the other side was Jennefer who had clearly run here after a hasty change.

"Adler reporting as ordered" the pilot managed to huff before saluting. Claus had stood when the door had opened and was making his way to the podium. "Have a seat everyone and Adler try not to be late once in a while" Claus spoke with the authority of a leader this time rather than the relaxed tone he usually had. Jennefer did as instructed and took the seat next to Clare at the front, past Clare sat Jason and Hal; all eyes were on the commander.

Claus stood in front of his team and pressing a switch on the podium; the lights dimmed and an image of the Ceres was projected on the wall behind him. "as I'm sure you all know the Gundam team, formerly a federation 'elite' attack squad and 3rd diversionary operations division, has tuned it's back and fled to the DC" The image behind him shifted to a map on which was the location of DC HQ and a traced path for the Ceres before and after the defection.

"The federation forces have encountered them twice by now once in southern china, and a second time in Hong Kong." Two X marks appeared in the appropriate locations. "Initial reports from the most recent battle are still coming in but it looks like the Gundam Team escaped again. We are to join the Anti Gundam Task Force that has been formed based currently in Taipei. Our Team name has also been finalized as the Silver Knights."

Jennefer was more than ready for the fight but she couldn't tell what her teammates thought. Clare was as always the loyal solder ready to serve when the order came. Jason was impassive but of a similar mind to Clare and Hal was good spirited as usual and inside slightly regretful of the order. Then surprisingly Clare asked a question.

"Sir! how exactly will we be traveling to Taipei?" The answer came from Claus and the screen behind him at the same time; the screen changed to the image of an Aerial Battleship. "They've finished work on the Avalon; we'll be joining her on her first test flight. Any other questions?"

No others seemed to have any. "very well you all are dismissed."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wingnut

((Hey, Cybaster got me back for that one.))

- Wingnut -

"Join us?" Wingnut said with a measure of disbelief.
"Ignoring the fact that you tried to steal one of our Gundams already, you proudly claim yourself as being a master thief. From what I know of those who choose such a lifestyle as their profession, they have no loyalty to anyone at all, save themselves. What would make you any different from that, and how would we be able to trust you?"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

"KEEP A F**KING GUN TO 'ER HEAD!"

Michael bellowed this out before waving a hand and disappearing behind the opening hatch of the airlock between the interior of the ship and the hangar. Kitty followed immediately thereafter, the hatch closing with a hiss. The pair trudged down the halls, garnering all sorts of looks and stares as they made their way to the bridge.

It didn't take the pair long before they embarked the elevator leading to the bridge deck, closing the door in the faces of fellow officers and crew. This suspicion lead one officer to send a message to the bridge about the suspicious pair heading toward the bridge. The officer in question noting that he hadn't recognized either of them from earlier.

They also appeared to be wearing Federal Uniforms, unlike a good majority of the crew who had by now switched over to DC greens.

"Sir, I have a message from one of our personnel officers who's relaying reports of an unknown pair of crewmen who- Apparently they've reached the bridge deck and are heading right fo-"

The doors slid open mid sentence as the pair stepped onto the bridge deck. Michael's frame was somewhat imposing, shoulders looking like something off an American football field. The hood and makeshift cloak hid most of his form, aside from his ankles and boots which could be clearly made out to be Federal issue. Not to mention Kitty's choice of outfit; standard Federal BDU blues.

"G'day, Ryker. I'd like you to meet the newest member of the crew."

Kitty stood at some form of attention, hands clasped behind her back while standing just behind Mike. Michael, meanwhile stood more at ease with his arms crossed.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
SNT1

--Slug--

It didn't take long until the information was relayed; that there is a unit in the Ceres that was of high priority. No one knows who the pilot is, or if its even the pilot who is important, or the robot itself. It clearly had tremendous power. Right now, the Federation is planning its next move---to keep chasing the Gundam Team after being so close, or try to annihilate the Fandom advance in Japan; or rather, the Fandom occupation only. It seems like the Fandom forces has stalled its advances and instead focused its resources against the DC; even this mythological "Tropic Thunder", who can singlehandly devastate Federation-controlled areas, now focuses on bringing down rebels that may be affiliated to DC. Consequently the Federation lightened up its formerly heavy defenses and switched the resources to R&D.

Yet, none of this matters to Slug, who just got a shiny new toy. Instead, he has to confirm something. He walks into a corner outside the airbase, and...

--Rachel--

...sees a lone woman sitting with some cola and a sandwich. Slug greets her with this: "Newtype, huh?"

Of course Slug now had time to think about this. "Yep, Rachel says."

"Is that... what you wanted to uhh... tell me a few days ago?"
"Yep"
"Oh."

"Not mad are ya?" Slug gives a confused reaction... "WAT"

"Oh, just because, some people, are... y' know..." Jealous? Racist? or whatever the equivalent of racist is to Newtypes? Slug ponders.

"No, not mad at all, in fact in awe!" Slug says, trying to lighten up, to which Rachel reacts and also lightens up with a grin, but then, "But I can at least take comfort in knowing that you were reading my mind everytime we play chess back then, hehe, explains why my record is 2-156, or something..."

"Um, no!" Rachel reacts in defiance, "I only figured out I had this when I was 17 already! No way I would cheat!"

"Maybe you didn't know you had it already when you were 11," Slug calmly responds with a smirk.

"No Slugger Shot, you just suck at Chess!"

"Damn." Slug replies in defeat. At least I'm still good at checkers.... "So... what am I thinking now?" Slug asks with a crazed grin.

Rachel's eyes widen and her face started to become aghast real fast at that question, and throws the cola can square at Slug's face as she huffs and leaves. "Wha?" Slug rubs his nose in pain. It wasn't even that bad! "Ah well, good to know she's back to normal... I guess," Slug says to himself as he looked around to check if anyone saw the exchange.

--Antonio--

After the incidents Slug decides to walk back into the hangar, seeing the mighty Gundam Mk-V and the massive G-Cruiser. "I think I like the Ex-S more," Slug says again to himself, looking at files of what the gundam's supposed to look like. He started to play around by entering the cockpit, seeing its interface, reading the warning signs, all that. He's a kid in this scenario.

He calls up Antonio inside the cockpit and says, "Hey man, this thing ready to fly?"

Antonio, not that surprised that it seems like Slug has chosen this beast, replies, "Yea, looks like it already had quite a few hours near the Palmdale area. Literally our neighbors! I heard one of the test pilots passed out while riding it, hehe, the computer had to take over."

"Passed out huh?"

"Yeah! I gotta tell you, working on its computer system... it's something! Might even save your life, they say."

"Good to know," Slug says, as he thinks about this unit's performance---the printed stat sheets for its raw performance seems way too good to be true. He asks the final question: "Battle-ready?"

"Yes."

"Thanks." As Slug hung up, he decides to play with it more, moving its wings and ailerons and stabilizers, up until he actually moves out of the garage... now, every Federation personnel knows about these units already, and what its connection to Sidewinder, so as Slug asks for takeoff clearance it was granted.

Rachel, who is actually oblivious to all these, walking around, glances at the runway and was genuinely surprised as to what that taxiing thing is. "Whoa! A new model?"
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Cybaster

-MPs-

"Captain Anne?"

There was a Federation MP standing at attention, arms behind his back, legs apart, staring forward coldly, waiting for Slug and Rachel to acknowledge him.

-Camilla-

Shuttle Tyberian, Hong Kong Airport

The Tyberian was a private civilian shuttle, a quad-engined, dual-winged white plane designed for luxury with comfortable maroon-colored leather seats and all the condiments man or woman can wish for. At any given time, the shuttle could comfortably accomodate at most up to five people in its hold; Most of whom were probably dignitaries or people of wealth and power as, registered and belonging to a transport conglomerate known as Sigmund Interspheric Incorporated, a single trip on the Tyberian costs well over 50,000 credits --- not a cheap rate at all.

Slumped in one of the side cushions, leaning back, arms and legs crossed, Camilla Greye didn't relish one single bit of it.

She never returned to Taipei, obviously; Nor would she want to face the humiliation awaiting her there even if she had been ordered to return in the first place. Instead, after the SPARTANs had regrouped at the Mermaid and returned to Richter's hidden base in South America, Camilla had instead taken a detour of her own back to Hong Kong via a small civilian shuttle sub, as ordered; It was an easy matter of getting to the Tyberian afterwards. As the door closed beside her, rolling upwards, and locked shut by the single flight attendant who promptly disappeared back further up the front, knowing better than to mind her business, Camilla swallowed once; That meant he was already here.

And waiting for her.

"Quite a hectic day, is it not, Camilla?"

Every time that voice chimed her name, Camilla couldn't help but shudder. She admitted it --- she feared nearly nothing. She didn't fear the Gundam Team, the Duskraiders, the Fandom. Not even her own brother, Melodius. But, Camilla bit her lip, she was absolutely terrified of her own Master --- probably knowing full well that at his level, he could simply explode her with a touch of the finger in what was known (with less than endearing vocal tones) as 'D&D Rocket Tag' was a contributing factor.

But an even more powerful reason was that Camilla knew he simply didn't have to explode her with a Disintegrate --- he could simply throw her over her Master's head and feed Camilla to him...once her Master had finished with his final adjustments. A Munchkin Lord who surpassed her and her brother twice over...

Then Camilla dared herself to turn left, at the back of the plane, as the door there opened gently...and swung wider, the figure in full Federation Uniform walking out with padding steps on the carpet and towards her. Despite that, Camilla's gaze wavered slightly in fear; he was her Master, and the cloak over his head signified that. Without it, he was easily recognizable --- and he did not look very pleased about what happened.

"You were warned not to use your Offence Mode, Camilla." Brigadier-General Steve Livingstone of the Strategic Naval Research Institute --- Project Sirene Facilitator, Epic Level BBEG, Munchkin Master, and all-around Darth Sidious ripoff --- sat himself beside Camilla and lowered his head slightly, hiding his face from Camilla as she shuddered. "With your Base Attack Bonus and Balance Checks, you couldn't handle it --- its OS, as you found out, was based on the Strike Freedom's and had its Reflex Saves plus the Aerial Reflexes feat, which you do not have. And now, the Gundam Team has it."

"I..." Camilla began, but slumped and thought better of it. "I'm sorry, my Master."

A pause.

"You had your Lightsaber, Camilla." Steve frowned. "You still have it right now. Why didn't you use it?"

Camilla stammered a little, the words catching in her throat. How was she supposed to answer this...? More correctly, how was she supposed to talk back to her Master? "B-because..." Camilla began, hesitated, her eyes trailing over to Steve's hidden visage; Finally, Camilla took a deep breath, composed herself enough, and finished. "Because...you ordered me not to, Master."

There was an uneasy silence...after which, all of a sudden, Steve grinned.

"Good." Steve chuckled then, causing a chill to shoot up Camilla's spine. "Good!!! I'm glad you remembered that, Camilla. You would've killed Stormgunner as well had you used your Lightsaber on her bodyguard. I'm glad you still had half a head left to remember that. Good for you, Camilla." A pause. "With the strength you've brought to the fight, and the Fandom, you should've been able to destroy the Ceres, and yet they held firm, despite my anticipation. Their ACs were better than I thought." Camilla's Master continued, and there was another pause.

Then, he turned his head slightly towards her, and Camilla felt the feel of gloom around her dissipate slightly --- which surprised her, causing her to widen her eyes. "Your failure and loss of the Sisquiede, however, was foreseen. Scrying Scrolls and Use Magic Device checks told me that. Let them have the Sisquiede; Alone, it cannot tell the Divine Crusaders anything about our true intentions, and having the Sisquiede stolen would stop the Federation from asking questions about what SNRI is really up to."

"But---"

"Make no further inquiries into it. It is of no concern anymore, my apprentice." Steve's head turned forward again. "No, Camilla, you may not kill the flight attendant --- she won't give you XP, anyway. Everyone on this shuttle here is my confidant in the Institute --- I will have need of them when the time comes."

"When the time comes...?" Camilla shook her head in thought. "Are we still to continue our business with Richter?"

"Until he has finished with his advanced SPARTAN formula, yes, my apprentice, we have need of him still. We have no knowledge of what the SPARTANs are truly capable of or how to guarantee our control over them --- and Richter does. He is intent on his Crusade, to regain his place as a Holy Vatican Man." Steve grinned mirthlessly. "But the Fandom and the Divine Crusaders have been a poison pill in his plans. Both these factors drive him towards our goals, into further development of the SPARTANs. Until then, he stays alive."

Camilla mutely nodded.

"I know of your dislike towards him, my apprentice. Rest assured, it will not be forever. Already certain members of the Divine Crusaders are looking into Richter's actions." Steve's eyes narrowed; Shuu Shirakawa would have to die at one point, yes. He knows too much and is too powerful of a thorn to deal with. "And he is a military man who still clings to his faith in desperation, that Richter --- that kind of man will burn himself out in the end. Once we have what we need of him, Richter will be dealt with."

"Yes, my Master."

As the Tyberian then began its takeoff run, rolling onto the runway, Steve Livingstone chuckled sinisterly to himself, head tilting up. "Overall, however, this day has been a success. I have planted the seeds of discord and hatred in young Stormgunner --- eventually, she shall be a Munchkin of her own accord, and perhaps then, she will finish off the Gundam Team for us. Given time, Emily Stormgunner will become more powerful than either of us, my apprentice --- even stronger than him."

Then, leaning forward and straightening herself, Camilla swallowed a breath and finally dared herself to ask what she dreaded, pausing hesitantly. "Is...is he...?"

"Not for some time yet, my apprentice." Was the answer, and at the thought, Steve Livingstone trembled with excitement, seeing a future that was bright for him, ideal, filled with power and all kinds of awesome. "He is still Levelling Up, and I have been feeding him XP. But I am patient, and so should you --- with him on our side, and Stormgunner, we shall be...unstoppable..."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
SNT1

--Rachel--

"Yes," Rachel replies in a formal military way. "What is it?"

As she turned her attention to the soldier they wouldn't hear the "WOOO-HOOO!!!!" Inside the G-Cruiser's cockpit as Slug took it up from the runway, with its 1,000,000+ kilogram-force thrust making its presence known instead.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Cybaster

-MP-

"You have a message from the higher-ups, Captain Anne." At that, the MP reached an arm forward, holding out an envelope for Rachel to take; After Rachel takes it, the MP would stomp one foot, salute, and turn around professionally and leave.

The letter was stamped with the official seal of an SNRI officer, and had relatively simple content: Rachel Anne, Slugger Shot and the Duskraider team were promoted one rank each for their performance and efforts during the previous attack.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Clare Rosewater

Clare was on the way to her room to pack her things when she was stopped by an MP.

"Ms. Clare Rosewater correct?"

Clare was in a bit of a hurry but the fact that she had been aaddressed by 'Ms.' rather than her rank was rather worrying

"yes what is it?"

"I'm sorry Ma'am it's about your bother."

what had he gotten himself into this time? Marcus hadn't been the same since the federation had learned of his power and sent him on some 'Secret Mission'. A lie told to the family or rather to her since they were the last surviving members of the Rosewater line.

"He's been Killed In Action..."

Clare had not expected this but if the death of her brother was hard on her it didn't show. her face remained impassive but on the inside this was a hard loss to take. Though distance had grown between them after the Newtype experiments; they had been close as children. Since their mother had died giving birth to her and their now dead father was often working

"How did it happen?"

Clare's voice was steady, it surprised her at how calm and firm it was.

"He was downed in that recent attack on the Gundam Team. We have visual records of a dark blue mech delivering the final blow."

Clare wondered what Marcus had done to get involved in such a mission and who had killed him. She knew that her brother had become a berserker on the battle field and she had inwardly known this day would come but that didn't ease the growing anguish inside her.

"Solder If possible I'd like records of this blue machine sent to me on the Avalon before I leave."

"I'll try ma'am."

Clare saluted the solder in a clear dismissal and he went to do as asked somewhat perturbed by the woman's lack of emotion.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

SNT1

--Rachel--

As the soldiers left, she shrugs and opens up the envelop---and sees the brief content: Promotion? Oh wow. Wait. What the...

Curiosity got the best of her excitement as she walked towards the Colonel in the base. It could be some bastard grunts trying to punk her.

"Come in," the colonel says after she knocks into her office. She explains the letter, and how she got pinpointed by MPs in the entire air base and the strange promotion, not to mention "SNRI" instead of 'Federation,' which the colonel didn't know about. "It was a most unusual 'promotion,' sir," she says.

"Indeed, yet..." the colonel pauses and looks at the computer and voila, Rachel is indeed promoted in the Federation's archives, and just in---he was to call Rachel Anne and promote her. However that came from a high-ranking Federation that doesn't have the SNRI moniker. "Well," says the higher-ranked soldier, "it seems like, the Federation liked what you did in Hong Kong so much that they actually wanted to tell you first! Congratulations, Major Anne."

"She couldn't hold her smile and salutes, then one more fact hit her: "Slugger Shot has been promoted, too. As far as I'm concerned, he has no rank; he's not even part of the military..."

"Slugger Shot is not in our database, although he's listed as a... selective service option, and... a volunteer, and...that's it. Hmmm."

"Hmmm," she mirrors her comments...

"Don't worry about it; you are now promoted as a 'Major.' Leave the little details concerning Slugger to us."

"Sir!" Rachel exits with a salute. As long as she is recognized by the Federation officers, in person, then she leaves in comfort. Still, these SNRI guys seem to be the one in charge of half of the Federation forces in the last mission. "I like the sound of major. Where the hell is Slugs anyways?" Her question is answered as she sees a G-Cruiser barrel rolling through the air from afar. "Don't tell me..."
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Sume Gai

Silver Knights
-Avalon-
-bridge-

Everyone had been ordered to report to bridge upon moving their things into their assigned quarters it seemed that the Avalon would, for the time being, serve as their home even after they joined the group in Taipei. It was clear the Ship would be of little use in combat but it made a great carrier for the Silver knights and their smaller units.

Clare found that there was no need to have asked for the data as. much like the Duskraiders before the last battle. the SK had been provided with all relevant data on the Gundam team and it's mechs. Entering the bridge Clare found Claus there Discussing something with the captain. The Captain seemed to a novice with no real command experience and was a very forgettable person. In fact it turned out that Claus was the real person in charge of both the Avalon and the SK as it was he who turned to address Clare when she entered.

"Good and that makes all of us"

Clare was surprised by what he had just said Clare knew she was early so how had Jennefer beat her.

"Sir do you mean Jenn is already aboard? I saw Hal and Jason on my way here but.."

"would you believe she was the first one aboard? she seems eager to see some action against the Gundam team."

That explained it; Though she was always late for more mundane events Jennefer was usually very early for any promise of action perhaps this was one of those times. Claus spoke again when it seemed Clare would not.

"We''ll be taking off shortly data on what we're facing has been sent to each of you so find a study partner and get some homework done on the way."

"Yes Sir"

Clare saluted and prepared to leave when suddenly Claus spoke again with concern in his voice.

"Rosewater are you feeling alright? you seem a little different than usual"

Claus had a talent many leaders would kill for he could tell when even the slightest thing was bothering those he commanded.

"I just received some bad news a little earlier sir; don't worry though I won't let it interfere with my duties."

as usual Clare brushed the question aside; Claus knew further inquiry would yield nothing.

"very well you are dismissed"

-lounge-

Jason and Hal at Hal's insistence were studying the The footage from the recent battle though Hal seemed to be treating it more as a movie than anything.

"Well whoever gave these Gundam Guys their toys must have some deep pockets. One of them is even designed to look exactly like a lady"

Jason nodded though that was more than he would usually do if someelse stated such.

-Jennefer's quarters-

Jennefer being early was more a a feat than one might have anticipated as she had more things to carry in than any of her teammates. a lot of it rather heavy exercise equipment. Jennefer was currently striking a tall punching bag repeatedly wishing that she didn't have to wait so long to see some action. Her copy of the data on the gundam team would, if no one insisted otherwise, remain in it's folder untouched. Clare however would insist otherwise as soon as she found Jennefer's quarters.

Strike Zero

"What would make you any different from that, and how would we be able to trust you?"

Xiu rolled her eyes. "While you would normally correct, you seem to be forgetting that I did save your life not ten minutes ago? If I was really out for myself, would I have bothered flying all the way out here just to do that?"

"I may be a thief, and proud of it, but I wanna help you guys!"
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

"True, but there's also the possibility of simply defending your home. However, seeing as you're here now and wanting to join us that doesn't seem as likely. I guess it's up to the Captain and then Bian then if you're accepted or not, and as you heard, some people still don't trust you anyway."

- Ryker -

Ryker was taking his time looking over the two new people who had walked onto the bridge, neither of which he recognized by their looks alone. The voice of Michael Radachi he did recognize however, and he was aware of a second cybernetic body being brought on board... "KITTI, I presume?"
Their choice of uniform was also not lost on Ryker.
"I suppose that those are the only uniforms that fit you both now as it does seem rather ironic that the most vocal person for our defection to the DC would still wear the uniform of the Federation."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

-Michael and KITAI-

"More than you'd like to believe sir. As a matter of fact..that was all that was left in the bursars closet. I'd say that's more than ironic..more like god is out for some lulz."

"But hey, it's gotten me some good looks back there.."

Michael leered over to Kitty (KITAI) as she beamed proudly, showing off what she believed to be her most valuable..assets at this point in time.

"Yeah, just you wait and see what those looks get you.."

Kitty looked up to Michael inquisitively, and if this were an anime, she'd have question marks popping up all around her head. So for now o_o will do..

"wat?"

Michael's head just shook in dismay as he dropped the hood, revealing his face of sorts. Pointing absently to his chin, he spoke;

"I wonder how I'm going to break this to the rest of the guys without causing some to drop dead from a heart attack. Nonetheless I have prepared a report from the meeting I had with our mystery Gundam pilot. Turns out we may have some powerful allies to add to the DC."

----

-Fandom Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii-

"Captain, are you sure that you're comfortable with taking the Funf up for another test flight? You've been flying for almost three days straight, no sleep, and little to no nutritional intake.. it's not safe."

The technician was speaking to a pilot who had her back turned, the form fitting flight suit betraying her feminine figure. The pilot flexed her right arm, staring down at it as if it was some sort of freakish growth. She then turned to the technician whose face betrayed some uneasiness around this certain pilot. Her green left eye glowed at the sight of the man. It had a bit of scarring about it, streaking down and across the side of her face that was visible and accentuated the sharp green..

"Have I had any accidents or close calls as of yet, Sarge?"

"No, bu-"

"Then finish the refueling and get her ready for another launch.. I'm not going to sit idly by while those Gundam bastards continue to make this war any more worse than it has for the Fandom.."

"Bu-"

She quickly drew her sidearm and pointed it at the man's forehead. He gulped audibly as he slowly began to back away. She cocked the gun and spoke again.

"Now do I have to tell you again, Sargent?"

"N-no Ma'am!"

"THEN GET ON IT BEFORE I PUT A F**KING BULLET IN YOUR HEAD!"

He hastily saluted and rushed the other technicians that were present back to work as they prepped her suit for another sortie.

Michael.. you will pay. You will pay dearly for what you have done to me..

From an observation window above the hangar floor, Arik Dylan watched in dismay at the sight of the newly promoted Captain Phyllis Maeve chewing out hapless technicians that were just trying to help her.

"What happened out there, Phyl..?"
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

- Red Eagle -

While Bakuya Kamia was looking for him, the Red Eagle was in the temporary office assigned to him looking over the plan he was putting the finishing touches on for taking on the Gundam Team once more.

It involved the newly operational forward supply and relay base that the Fandom had established on Wake Island. While it was small, it's location was key for a way point for any forces moving from Hawaii to just about anywhere else in the Pacific and Asia. It also worked in reverse allowing a stop for forces moving eastward as well.
But most importantly, it was a target that the Gundam Team was not likely to pass up. Therefore, there would now be a surprise waiting for them when they arrived.

With the plan now completed, Charles got up and left the office to inform the other team members of their change in location.

- Ryker -

"It was another Gundam pilot you were meeting with when you left? Hmm, interesting. So what did this pilot have to say and what kind of powerful allies might we be getting?"
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

-Michael and KITAI-

"Allies that have True GN drives in their possession. Turns out, it was the team that came with Mikhail during this whole mess. They also have a ship, but for now they've had to lay low due to the Feds looking for them.

Mikhail was never really brought through the portals like the rest of us. In fact, he came here under his own power. The power of those GN drives. When the Federation found out, they attempted to capture the research team that came with Mikhail, but instead only came out with his Gundam."

Michael walked over to a console of to the side of the bridge and beckoned Ryker over to him. On the screen was the schematic plans for the latest in the Ptolemaios line of combat vessels.

"The Ptolemaios XIII. Fully combat capable with Four GN drive units driving GN condensor banks in pairs at the bow. Full GN Field cababilties as well as full thermo-optical stealth. Right now, I've been told that four of her GNF sentry units are still operational. But she has eight more that need repair facilities to operate."

"These, are Mikhail's men; and subsequently my responsibility. What I'm proposing is that we move toward the Wake Island Archipelago. They've taken refuge within a bank of coral caves near the islands. Bad news is that the Fandom has begun to build some sort of forward operations base on the same chain.

Hence why Ms. Geheim came to me after tracking down the GN drives of the Fandom units and my own."

Michael stood at attention now, hands clasped behind his back as he spoke.

"I would like your input as to what we should do. I can have them move from the archipelago and toward Aidoneous, but at the risk of getting themselves in further trouble. If we cannot spare any men, I'd like to leave the Bawoo K in your care for the time being, and intercept them and direct them to us.

That is if Bian or anyone else can spare me a mobile suit or something."
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
hellbore

-Juuso Eljas-

Since the Aidoneous attack, two Fandom surface ships had arrived, carrying 10 Dragoon Metal Armours from Juuso's home faction each*. These would greatly improve the fire-power of the Anti-Gundam force and were directly under his command.

Juuso himself was impatient with the apparent lack of progress since to abortive attack on Aidoneous Island. The newbie team was not as annoying to him as before but their constant company over the past few weeks was seriously... bad.

Walking to Gordon's office, Eljas ran into the Red Eagle as he exited said room. Seeing the expression on his face Juuso said to his 'commander', "So, I assume this means you've got a plan."

*Based on this pic
Wingnut

- Red Eagle -

Charles was met outside his office by one Commander Juuso Eljas. "So, I assume this means you've got a plan." he said.

"Indeed I do, and it's far simpler and potentially more effective than what we've done before." Charles replied handing him a copy of the mission plan.

"We've been chasing the Gundam Team across the world all this time, and now it's time for them to come and play on our terms."

- Ryker -

"I see." was the only initial response Ryker gave as he thought the situation over.
"While they would be a great asset, I can't help but wonder if their attitudes are also similar to how Mikhail was. If they are, they could be difficult to work with.

The Ceres also is in no shape to go and mount a rescue of anyone at this point, however we are rendezvousing in the morning with another DC craft that was just recently commissioned which can accommodate such a mission. We can then transfer the team over there, minus the suits that still need repair, and they can proceed to escort this other ship out of danger and to Aidoneus.

It will be a lot more cramped quarters with most of the team over there as that ship isn't as big as this one, but she'll get the job done."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Wan Fey Lo/Icer team

outside in the open practice grounds Wan was watching as Wight put the Shen-hu through maneuvers. The machine's specs had to be restricted to 30% due to both it's inherently over-spec nature and Frost's inexperience as a pilot. even at that level it's maneuvers were equal to that of an Akatsuki and it's weapons would be very dangerous.

Wan was not in the Guren but, rather, Icer, in the black Zangetsu, was sparing with the younger pilot. Icer was clearly superior; neither of the pilots missed this or the fact that Icer would have been a better pilot for the Shen-Hu but Wan had been adamant about the choice.

"Come on put more force in your thrusts; a full sized MS wouldn't take damage from half-hearted attacks like that."

The Zangetsu quickly and easily parried said thrust and delivered a blast with paint bullets.