TARRRPG Chapter 11: Hong Kong Blues (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Nero

-Rena-

Rather than answer, The lead Lion motioned for her to follow. She was then led to Aidoneus by the squad of Lions that showed up, unsure of what awaited her. The island was soon within sight, and she was quite relieved to see it.

"Thought i'd never make it..." She soon landed and climbed out of the Gundam she took, again unsure of what awaited her.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Strike Zero

- Berith -

Berith found himself struggling to dodge around the Buster Rifle's shots. The Gyan Kai wasn't maneuvering well anymore--apparently, he had taken more damage from that last attack than he'd thought. He managed to dodge two, and just barely swerved around the third one. The fourth, however, was right on the money. He was forced to use his own sword to deflect the blast. The result was that the powerful beam caused the weapon to explode, taking much of the armor on the Gyan Kai's left arm with it.

"Damn it all!" Berith growled. Out of weapons and out of options save one, he broke off his attack on the Ceres and sped away from the ship and the Hong Kong harbor towards the point from which he'd originally come.

Next time... I will defeat you all...

- Strike -

Strike watched the damage Gyan Kai disappear off into the distance. His attention was caught as a sudden communication broke over the COM.

"Hey! How long are you just gonna float their carrying me? Put me down already!"

Strike tilted the Delta's head downward. "In case you hadn't noticed, we're right in the middle of the harbor."

"The ship's right there isn't it?"

"Well, yeah, but--" Strike did a double take. "Wait. You want me to put you on the ship?"

"Yeah. Are you gonna do it, or not?"

"Not."

"What?! Why not?!"

"Well, I personally wouldn't mind, but I don't think most of the others are going to be too happy about you being on the ship, especially that guy," he said, jabbing the Delta's finger in the direction of the Wing Zero.

"Why would he be? I just saved his butt, after all."

That was true...

"Look, I don't see what's so hard about this! I'm not gonna try and steal anything again, and I didn't fly all the way out here for nothing! Just do it! Do it! Do it do it do it do it DO IT DO IT DO IT DO--!"

"Alright, FINE! Jesus Christ!" Strike screamed as he took off after the Ceres, carrying the wounded GN-X with him, and flew around to the hanger bay. There wasn't much for him to do outside anyway, since the Delta Gundam didn't sport any weapons that were effective underwater. Once inside, he placed the GN-X down on the metal deck, and its cockpit popped open. Xiu climbed out and sat on top the damaged unit. Strike parked his own mobile suit and exited as well.

"Well, now you're onboard," He called down. "I hope you're happy."

Xiu grinned. "Yes. Yes I am."
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

-Zaine-

He finished the foot and set it aside for Tallis as he took the leg to the technicians working on Mike. A glance at the man indicated that he still needed a lot of work. *sigh* "What did you do to end up in this state?" He asked before placing the leg down near the techs since it looked like they finished the joint that it's supposed to be attached to.
The Big Zabowski

"Long story, I'll tell ya later when we're done here."

-Michael, 4 hours later as the battle finally ends..n' stuff-

"Well that does it, Captain. You're all back in one piece, so to speak. Gotta do something about the exposed internal paneling and shoulder servos, as well as the metallic fa-"

"Got it Doc. Now, Tallis.. you wouldn't happen to have any spare kevlar or Titanium plates for the Power Armors from the Thunderbolts wouldn't you?"

Michael stood, his frame not much different in size, though the lack of skin was definitely..off putting.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

Good. He's gone. And with him, the last of the Fandom forces.

Wingnut noted that the Duskraiders had retreated as well which left only the underwater units and Templar squadron was holding off their missiles.

Not having any weapons that were really effective underwater, Wingnut followed Strike down into the Ceres hanger and noted the pilot of the stolen GN-X to indeed be the girl that stole the Wing Zero earlier.

So why is she here? Somehow I doubt it's just to repay her debt for stealing my Gundam.

Wingnut too parked the Wing Zero and activated the safety functions he installed earlier, thus making it so that only his voice could activate the Wing Zero.

He then made his way down from the cockpit and began walking over to the girl who was still sitting on top of the GN-XII she came in with.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Zero

- Xiu -

Xiu spotted Wingnut as he marched on towards the GN-X II. "Yo!" she called out.

Strike meanwhile, clasped at the side of his head as he descended from the Delta. Oh boy. This should be good.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Tallis had to admit that the repaired body looked quite good.

"We do. just tell me what you want."
Last edited by Sume Gai on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

"Chest panels and shoulder shields, as well as the leg and arm gauntlets for the suits as well. Just to serve as an outer shell for now. "

Michael, meanwhile looked at his mechanical face through the one eye that he did have on hand, absently stroking his 'cheek bones' as he held a mirror up to his face.

"Hey, Tallis; also look for some sort of face guard thing that I can right up for the time being."

Kitty, meanwhile, had returned and looked Michael up and down. She held a hand at her hip and shook her head.

"Tin man indeed. So you really want to look like this rather than throw on some skin?"

Michael nodded slightly, still looking at his reflection.

"Tin-Man. The only thing I have on him, is a heart.."

Kitty's expression softened slightly, looking more mute and sullen than the perky, snarky look that she had before.

How can be be so sure of that..

Michael looked up from the mirror, placing it down on the grease and fluid covered gurney that he had been lying on before. If he could sigh, he would, but instead slouched his shoulders.

Something you want to discuss, Kitty?

Kitty looked to the floor and shook her head slightly, leaning against the table she had been seated on before and looking across the room while the technicians went to start scrounging around for Power Armor parts..

Later, Mike. I'll talk about it later..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

"Err.. I do have something that could cover your head but if you don't want it I'd have to forge a faceplate from scratch."

Tallis moved to the corner of t he workshop and produced a large white cone with yellow eyepieces.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

-Kylern-

After putting the crazed little Fandom pilot in his place the Astelion headed by to HQ. He had ran, but not destroyed the Advance GN-X but a victory none the less. But then again nobody had been around to see his feat of power which sucked for him. He wanted to prove his mettle but now he just had the option to return home to boredum.

But as he returned he noticed what at first seemed to be the Wing zero had returned to the island. though on closer look it was just the Wing Gundam but that stuck curiosity of course. Quickly he pulled up alongside of the new unit in the Astelion and stalled his Twin Tesla Drives.

"Hey if the defense force hasn't kicked you out then it seems your friendly. Follow me into a hangar bay." He pointed at a nearby hangar used by Natalia, Chris, and himself. Once he pointed down the prototype armored module headed down and landed. Upon reaching the ground the back opened up and Kylern started to get out still in his custom anti-G flight suit.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

Wingnut walked up to the GN-XII and began climbing up it to meet Xiu face to face.
"You've caused me a lot of trouble. But all that ends now." he said as he pulled out the sidearm he carried and put a bullet right between her eyes, killing her instantly.

Just kidding. :P

- Wingnut - (For real this time)

She was not in the mood Wingnut had expected when she cheerfully called out to him. He had only seen her while unconscious and did not have any impressions of what she was like, but it did not seem that she was the type of person you would expect to up and steal a mobile suit out of malice or any sort of plot for revenge. Nor did it seem like she was sent by someone as a spy or thief to steal a Gundam and bring it back to an organization.
Still, there were questions that needed to be answered as he now stood at the edge of the GN-XII.

"I have four questions for you. Who are you, why did you steal my Gundam, and did you have any idea as to exactly what you were stealing, or were you just after any Gundam?
Finally, why are you here and what are you planning on doing next?"

- Bian -

The demands made by the newcomer were interesting indeed. It seemed that he did not yet understand what all was going on.
"Mr. Bloke, perhaps you should help Mr. Stultz here become better acquainted with the current political and military situation here before we proceed any further. No doubt that you are quite disoriented after what has happened."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

He had placed the plating and sheathing on, and now took on the appearance of some kind of Star Wars battle droid. The Faceplate in question, was another matter altogether. It stood out quite a bit from the rest of his gunmetal gray body, and didn't really jive too much with Mike.

"Well, can we strip the paint off of it?"

Michael, while waiting for Tallis' answer, grabbed a cover from one of the crates in the room. It was a little grimy and dark in color, but it'd have to do. With a pair of fingers, he sliced a hole into the cover and draped it over himself, part of it bunching around his neck and forming a hood over his head.

"This will do nicely..."

---

"Well, the fit is good. Thanks, Tallis."

With his new Helm attached, Michael, threw the hood up over his head and departed the room with a wave to Tallis and Zaine. From under the hood, the one goldish yellow eye that eerily echoed the innovators glowed, his pearly whites glinting slightly from under the hood. Kitty followed soon thereafter, a similar sly grin on her face as the pair trudged across the hangar floor and headed toward the officers quarters to pick up some uniforms..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

"I apologize it was at his request that I brought him here. please come with me."

Alex directed his final instruction clearly at the man who had yet to give his name to anyone. Alex would take the man to an empty briefing that the DC had set aside for just such instances.

Zangetsu

Zangetsu kept boosting forward with the breaker field on as he would push straight into the two mobile suits and damage them. It was then he sensed everyone esle returning to the ship.

"Well kiddies I guess this is it, for now." he said.

The Sonicscream quickly boosted up and broke the surface in mere momments. He then went and landed on the Ceres and went to his quarters to sleep.
Cybaster

-Camilla and SPARTANs-

The moment even the elite Duskraiders had decided to pull back, it was over --- and Camilla knew it very well. The Sonicscream crashing straight into the right SPARTAN, smashing a good part of its hull open and forcing it to surface in a hurried manner, hammered that point home...and she slapped her forehead. They had the Ceres --- almost. Even with the Fandom aiding them, the Ceres had managed to fight their way through and survive. And to add insult to injury, the Sisquiede was stolen right from her. Given time, however unlikely...

"All remaining units, begin retreat. Head to the rendez-vous waypoint and terminate mission."

The SPARTANs would obey that order like any other. In unison, as Zangetsu took his own leave, the Daughseat IIIs wheeled around and gave one last anti-air barrage from their launchers, emptying them, at Templar Squadron and the Ceres. Then they took to full speed, moved away from the area, and soon left the battlefield behind them. Camilla's left hand went to her throat, a finger curling around and loosening her neck collar; Already she could feel his Force Grip around his throat for her failure (or whatever this RPG's equivalent of the Force Grip is, anyway).

And it was not a feeling she relished having to anticipate.

-Masamune and Emily-

Just as Wingnut pulled out his gun and shot Xiu in cold blood, the demeanor finally convinced a just-exiting Date Masamune that Wingnut had gone off the deep end --- and with an equally swift motion, Masamune's hand went for his saber, flickered up, and tossed it. In a blur of steel, the saber buried itself into Wingnut's head, behind his eyes, and instantly killed him.

An eye for an eye.

Just kidding. =P

"Hey! If anyone's gonna be face-stabbing, it's me! Now stop fooling around!"

-Lune and Light Warriors- (For real this time as well =P)

"Even if I was looking for a challenge, that was certainly overboard," Lune muttered, the Valsione soon taking her place in the hanger as well, and the flight-suit clad heiress to the Divine Crusaders began climbing down from it just as the Unicorn Gundam followed suit next, coming to a stop with a skid, and levelled itself off as it powered down. "How're you doing, kiddo? Didn't lose a hair, did you?"

"Nope! I'm fine!" Emily was smiling confidently --- if that wasn't due cause for a Level Up, she didn't know what would be --- and the previous battle had finally proven Steve Livingstone's words right, and Emily anything but worthless. Emily yawned as she unbuckled herself; The only thing she wished right now was that Steve made it out alive and well, but she had a feeling Steve would be okay.

Then the Sisquiede floated into the hanger as well, and Masamune smiled to himself and the display of his newest 'trophy'. He was not going to let Kirie live this down for quite some time and, at the astonished look Kirie and Black Mage were giving him as the Sisquiede walked over to where the Astray Blue Frame used to be, turned around, and powered off, Masamune gave a proud sneer.

That look on his face is priceless, Masamune concluded easily.

"Alright, we showed them!" Emily waved happily, winching herself down quickly from the Unicorn Gundam, glancing at Kirie who smiled back. "And Miss Lune, you did really great! Everyone did!"

At the scene, Black Mage shrugged at Kirie as the two, plus Masamune and Emily, planted their feet onto the hanger and began walking towards the new addition to the team. "Well, at least Masamune isn't miffed about me wrecking the Blue Frame, not with his new plaything," Black Mage snorted derisively. -.- "If he gets another upgrade anywhere within the next four chapters, I am going to burn him to ash."

Kirie just stared incredulously at Black Mage, fists clenched as he walked towards Xiu. "Hey, he saved Ems, he gets a pass. Now come on, let's see if everyone's okay." At Wingnut's question, Kirie raised a hand, glancing passively at Xiu. "That, Wingnut, is Xing Xiu. A renouned thief from these parts --- I believe she's made a lot of newspapers over the years. Now, I've never met her before until today, but I've heard a few about her when I was training here in Toho Fuhai-ryu martial arts.

"What Xiu is doing back here, I have no idea."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
The Big Zabowski

-Michael and Kitty-

Within a few moments, Kitty and Michael were now clad in typical Federal tunics. Kitty, again wasn't as modest as she should have been and had the zipper of the tunic set quite low showing off her cleavage. With a beaming smile, she gave a thumbs up to Michael, who had just put his boots on. His response was a shake of his head while he finished his presentation..

Sad thing was that the Feds didn't have a tunic large enough to fit over his chest armor..so he was going shirtless for the time being.

With that in mind, he threw his 'cloak' thing over his form and popped the hood. Kitty, straightening her own, pulled the hair from her collar as she followed Michael out of the bursars office and headed back to the hangar to check on the Bawoo's repairs. They arrived just to see the rest of the team gather around the GN-X II and Zero that had just been berthed.

Zero, looks like you've taken to Wingnut; he isn't dead yet..

Kitty, meanwhile looked up at the 'crucified' Bawoo with what almost looked like tears in her eyes.

"She'll be back up and running in no time, Kitty. Rest assured. You saw to that didn't you? I mean you brought it home in good enough shape..."

"I know.. It's just hard to see her like this.."

"It'll be fine, kiddo."

Michael draped his cloaked arm over her shoulder, his metallic fingers poking out from under the tunic as Kitty rested her head on his shoulder..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)