All Time Band

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Darth Optimus

All Time Band

Ok, here's how to do this.

Your task is to create a band using any member of any band to ever exist. You can choose from any time period. Try to make it so the band would sound good if it could actually happen. I'll go first to try to clarify the rules.

Band name in italics.

Lead Guitar - Slash [Guns and Roses] (The best band guitarist ever, a fantastic performer while still sounding in line with the rest of the group. See Paradise City.)

Rhythm Guitar - Malcolm Young [AC/DC] (In just about every AC/DC song I hear, he does a great job of, well, keeping the rhythm.)

Bass Guitar
- Paul McCartney [The Beatles] (A pretty good bass player, but in this band mostly for his songwriting, where he will collaborate with...)

Drums
- Neil Peart [Rush] (He's incredible. An unbeliveable drummer and a great songwriter. Him and McCartney should make a good team.)

Lead Vocals - Freddie Mercury [Queen] (C'mon. A band without Freddie is an empty band. Plus he can rock out and sing the slow stuff.)

Backup Vocals - Ann Wilson [Heart] (She'll give this band an interesting element)

Keyboards - Rick Wakeman [Yes] (Great keyboardist. Not much you can say about him other than great)

Manager - Brian Epstein [The Beatles] (Hey, the guy who helped to engineer the Beatles massive success can be in charge of my guys any time)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
^^^^^More Incoherent Ramblings^^^^^

"The truth is...I am Iron Man"