The Mystery of the US Dollar Bill Revealed?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Nimrod

The Mystery of the US Dollar Bill Revealed?

Maybe it's because I'm not American but I honestly didn't know much about this other than seeing it mentioned in the movie "National Treasure".
WASHINGTON - Conspiracy theorists take note: The myths surrounding one of America's oldest and most enduring national symbols are about to be debunked ... if you believe the government, that is.

The keepers of the Great Seal of the United States, the familiar emblem on the back of the $1 bill, want you to know what it is not. It is not a sign that Freemasons run the country, it has nothing to do with the occult, and it does not contain clues to a fabulous hidden treasure.

It is rather the nation's stamp of authority, sovereignty and power, gracing our cash and embossing the most important of documents from its home at the State Department, which has held it since the days of Thomas Jefferson, the first secretary of state.
The full story can be found here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080212/ap_ ... seal_myths

Reading the article I think that the conspiracy theorists will continue with their thinking simply because they'll think that these people who are making these findings are in on it.

Besides, everyone knows the Masons has their hands in everything and thus would make this up to keep their secrets. :wink: :P