Gundamn Previous Episodes

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Alexeon

Gundamn Previous Episodes

I hope this is a good place for this thread. I tried creating a topic in the podcast's section but I guess I don't have rights to do so (would explain how orderly the subforum looks like if regular members weren't able to create topics.) Still, I don't know where else to ask. Basically, I recently discovered the podcast and I'm trying to listen to the previous episodes in order. I was able to get episodes 1 and 3-6. Whenever I try to download any other episodes (well, I only tried the 2008 episodes) I get an error that says "Lost redirect" and it has some text saying that there was some sort of error. It might be related to my DNS but I was wondering if anyone else can download any of these files. I want to know if It's just me.

EDIT: I see that this thread has had a lot of views but not a single reply. If it's not too much bother, could someone verify whether they can or can't download the episodes from 2008? I want to know if its my connection or something, or if they actually are unavailable. Thanks.
FordR

Re: Gundamn Previous Episodes

At some point (I forget when) they changed hosts because the previous hosting service did...something unsavory to almost every podcast on their service. I forget what exactly. Anyway, all those links were never updated and still are linked back to that previous host which, of course, aren't even actually there. They're just bad links.

The episodes are available via iTunes and here (on their new host, libsyn.)

-Edit: After a brief review it seems that they're actually missing episodes 7-13 and 15-17. This is unfortunate. I happen to have all/most of these episodes myself but of course, no way to host them. I'll give SBR a ring via twitter and see if I can find out what the deal is, if he's missing the eps or if there's some other reason they're not up.

Edit 2: From the man himself-
Libsyn didn't move our entire archive from Mevio during the crisis, so a few eps are missing. I'll be uploading the remaining 1s
AKA- TheTrueYup
Alexeon

Re: Gundamn Previous Episodes

It's okay, I got a reply saying he is working on reuploading them, so I can wait for that.