ABC Renews "Agents of SHIELD," Picks Up "Agent Carter"

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
phillosmaster

ABC Renews "Agents of SHIELD," Picks Up "Agent Carter"

CBR posted this today:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=52693

That's pretty sweet on both counts. I can't wait. The possibility of story elements crossing over between the two shows (even though they are seperated in time) could be pretty neat.
Even as we speak, the stealth bombers of the Brotherhood of Dada are swooping silently overhead. They’re using stealth bombs which level whole cities without even the slightest trace of noise or damage. Nothing remains of the world you knew and still you stand in the ruins, acting as if nothing has changed.
Destiny_Gundam

Re: ABC Renews "Agents of SHIELD," Picks Up "Agent Carter"

You probably could have just posted this in the Agents of Shield thread instead of making a new one.

Anyways, cool news. Definitely going to check out Agent Carter. I wonder if we'll get to see
Spoiler
the rise of HYDRA.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
phillosmaster

Yeah probably, but it was relevant to two shows not just AoS. People who might care about an Agent Carter show and didn't dig Agents of SHIELD might have missed it. That was my thought process anyway. Granted anyone who cares about Agent Carter would probably care about Agents of SHIELD, but I figured better safe than sorry.
Even as we speak, the stealth bombers of the Brotherhood of Dada are swooping silently overhead. They’re using stealth bombs which level whole cities without even the slightest trace of noise or damage. Nothing remains of the world you knew and still you stand in the ruins, acting as if nothing has changed.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

AWESOME and AWESOME. That's all that need be said. :D Though a sad moment we can all see coming maybe towards the end of the Agent Carter series in a future-flash is
Spoiler
the disquised assassination of Howard Stark. :(
Gosh, so many superhero TV shows on and on the way.... :)
merrit842

definitely awesome i'm gonna check out Agent Carter!
Only my cheap pocket knives knows what goes on in the heart of a pumpkin.