Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Live Action

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
YokozunaBulldozer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Live Action

After seeing the trailer I am convinced to see this movie.
Thoughts?
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Antares

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Live Action

\\old man rant on
If only Bay and Fox had been involved with the G.I.Joe movies (godawful as they were on their own right), they could've violated my top 3 cartoons as a kid. This looks like the sort of movie I will watch only to hurt myself. I suppose I'm sad at the intellectual impoverishment of Hollywood for not being able to deliver new stuff for a new generation. Instead they take what was once popular with the misguided hopes that they can get some precious money out of it by making it "edgy" and "dark". Huh!
\\old man rant off
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Wingnut

Well, I'll probably be seeing this at some point as well if only to form my own opinion directly rather then jumping on some other bandwagon.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
ShadowCell

y'know in all honesty i can't get too worked up about this because if there had been no cartoons or comic books anyway and you just heard the words "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and learned that the movie is about turtles that mutate in the sewer into teenage ninjas who fight crime, you would totally assume that Michael Bay came up with that anyway

so like this is pretty much right in Michael Bay's wheelhouse and the real problem here is that Michael Bay will find a way to screw it up anyway