Christmas things you acquired(2013)

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Mu La Flaga

Christmas things you acquired(2013)

Ok so just the usual thread routine to post up whatever stuff you got here.

I got 2 DVDs, 1 being being a movie and the other Transformers Armada collection 1.
Sweets, money, clothes and that is about it.
But we also got for whole family, my brother and his friend got and assembled a mini-soccer table.
Dark Duel

Re: Christmas things you acquired(2013)

Got some books, a cool pocketknife, a sweater, a couple of gift cards, some kickass stereo headphones, and a couple of Gunpla.
Last edited by Dark Duel on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Strike Zero

My folks were nice enough to buy me one of these. And I went out and bought myself one of these (Build Fighters gave me the Gunpla Bug :P).

Other than that, I got a few games, the 8th season of House on DVD, and a bunch of other assorted crap. Overall, not a bad haul.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wingnut

A replacement pocket knife for my keychain, calander upgrades, various clothing items including NHL Winter Classic gear (which is taking place in my own backyard so to speak this year), and the surprise of an indoor/outdoor R/C helicopter. Hopefully I don't break the thing while I'm learning to fly it.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
YokozunaBulldozer

I had a nice pasta meal on Christmas with family... and a gunpla.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Strike105

I got a Turtle Beach P11 headset for my PS3, a $25 gift card, and my first Android smartphone, which I am still trying to figure out. The day after, my cousin stopped by and gave me two pairs of pants and Mass Effect 2 and 3 as belated gifts. This year's haul was a good one.
Toxicity

For myself, I got a second monitor for my desktop, a new glock 23 handgun, and a bunch of games from the steam holiday sales (Just cause bundle, FTL, Final Fantasy 8, among others probably). Family got me a gift card to my favorite local sushi joint, a few pairs of new pants, and a new knife.

I'm planning to get a second video card soon as well, since my birthday is only a a couple weeks. Dual boxing eve online accounts can be a bit much for my 6870 if I'm actively warping and fighting with both ships.
Xenosynth

180 dollars and a stone cooker.

Then I ended up buying myself Sazabi Ver Ka + Paints, and a couple of games on the steam winter sale.
HDKirin

I got a couple of shirts (I'm the guy who posted the Voltes V shirt on Facebook), some liquor with a spiffy shot-glass, and went half on a Live Gamer Portable. Also treated myself to Dxtory so I'm pretty much set for PC & console recording and livestreaming.
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Steam | Last.fm
PSN: Zankantou (NA) | HDKirin (JP)
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

I bought myself a game for my Game Boy Advance a few weeks earlier. On Christmas Day, I got the usual socks from a neighbor. 2 days later I bought one of LEGO's mystery figurines while on an errand; coincidentally, I got a Holiday Elf.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Zeonista

Well, at least I didn't get coal this year. I have a friend who did get coal this year, but he is an aspiring blacksmith. :D I did get socks, but that was OK because they replaced several pairs that are now going to be dustrags. I got a cople of nice shirts, a sweater that actually fits me these days, and a Naruto t-shirt. Also got Hobbit movie #1 extended edition, the visual guide to #2, and some specialty blend coffee from a shop in my sister's town. (Highland Grog....yummy on a winter's morning. :) )
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
SNT1

Hope you all had a nice Christmas/New Year break.

Here's the small (but awesome) loot for me:

-Printer
-Bose Soundlink Mini :mrgreen:
-Target gift certificate
-Target gift certificate (3rd place ugly sweater contest)
-Target gift certificate (1st place ugly sweater contest, I swear my tastes are supreme)

And I bought a $10 Lego set for myself, lol.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
SpideyWing

Small Christmas, but I got a couple of things:

Got myself a Legendary Morpher from Power Rangers Super Megaforce (Yet more Ranger Keys to get...and I'm still two short for my Mobirates >_>)

And my sister got me a MG Proto Zero; so pretty. ^_^
Signature to be determined later...look! A Puppy!
halo1000

A smaller Christmas for me too this year.

- A new set of lenses for my Oakley's
- A marvel comics encyclopedia
- The Worlds End on DVD
- Some money and sweets, chocolate, etc...

Also treated myself to the Revoltech Vic Viper figure, and a bottle of Havana Club 15 Yr. that I've spent the year saving for.