Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Katan

Re: Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Hello I'am also new to mechatalk. I know MAHQ.net and the mechatalk forum for quite a while but at the moment iam playing SRW Z2 so I decided thats a good reason to join the mechtalk community to get the best informations about the second part. I'am a huge Gundam Wing fan because GW was the first Gundam Show witch aired here in germany so i growed up with it. But iam also a huge of the Super Robot Wars universe and i love the Original Generations Games on the Game Boy Advanced its a shame that no other SRW Games get translated for USA and Europe.
Nice to have such a place for mecha fans all around the planet :)
OGx3

hi what up i am username OGx3, but you can just call me O.G.
i have been checking this forum for info on mobile suits for some time now and decided to join, the first gundam show i saw was ms gundam 0080 war in the pocket, the first gundam game i had was zeonic front
i liked gundam and i have been a gundam fan for ten years now
i really like the universal century the most but i have almost seen every single gundam show
i am also a fan of other anime and mecha stuff
i like Zeon the most and live in the windy city
Zeeks up, Feddies down
that's hood talk for i like the Zeon more then the Federation
GlauG

Could have sworn I had an account here already, but I guess not. Big Gundam fan, and of mecha stuff in general. A couple of my friends from other boards are on here, and I just signed up again to chip in on some of the discussions.
/( ‿‿ )\
VashTheFett

Hello all. I'm a long-time lurker, 1st time poster to this site. I've been visiting this site off and on since Gundam Wing was first released in the US, sometime back around 2000-01. I guess the thing that got me off my sorry duff and decided to respond was seeing a post on the tront page from sometime back around mid February asking for anyone interested in writing model kit reviews for Gundam, Armored Core, and Super Robot Wars. I collect all 3 and would definitely love to contribute! Anyone with further information on how I would go about submitting such is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
b1ackb1rd

Hey everyone, just found the site... Looks good, thanks!
Khandri

So...I've been lurking for a while now and finally decided to join.

I don't know how many people here would even remember me from back then, but I go all the way back to the original Gundam Project, Gundam.com, and Gundamwatch forums of the early 2000s, which seriously puts a date on me, and I've had MAHQ in my bookmarks for about as long. I'm like a lot of other US fans in that I started with Wing in 2000, then branched out into everything else Gundam and never looked back, though there's still a lot I haven't seen yet. (But Gundam X is still my favorite, for those who do somehow remember me.) Since then, I've been bouncing around other fandoms, but I've found myself getting back into Gundam pretty heavily again this year, and so...here I am.

Aside from Gundam, I'm a fan of Power Rangers/Super Sentai (my other big fandom love), Doctor Who, Avatar/Legend of Korra, My Little Pony: FIM, a bazillion other different anime, and I'm a semi-avid player of World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as dabbling in various artsy/craftsy things.

And that's probably all you need to know before I bore you to tears. So...hi there.
That wacky Gundam X fangirl (yes, girl) the fandom warned you about...
schwarz ritter

Welcome, Mr. Khandri! Hope you enjoy your stance here in Mecha Talk.
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
Reinhard: "That's right."
Khandri

Er...thanks, but...I'm female?
That wacky Gundam X fangirl (yes, girl) the fandom warned you about...
schwarz ritter

Oh! Sorry. In that case, its MS. Khandri n_n
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
4XS

Just discovered this forum yesterday, I think its the right place for me, I like anime and I like mecha, big deal?
schwarz ritter

Oh dear god, 4XS! Your drawings are sick! Welcome to the forum!
4XS

Nice to meet you schwarz ritter ^
Asami_Sato

Just registered about a minute ago. I think this is the right place for me.
RX-92

Hi, I heard about this forum and it looked interesting so I joined. I am a mecha fan but I am mostly into Gundam and Evangelion. And some may know me from other anime related forums (under a different username).
Arbiter GUNDAM

Asami, RX-92, welcome! :D
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
DerZocker

Hi, I'm DerZocker from Germany. As you can see, I've created this account some time ago but somehow I never posted anything til now www.med-hilfe.com
Last edited by DerZocker on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
majorshatz

Hey everyone! New to the forum. I've been listening to Gundamn for a few months now and picked up Chaos Theater in June. I don't watch or read to much anime/manga during the school semester, but I do have some free time and hopefully I'll get to spend some time on the boards.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.” Benny Hill
Banshee

Hi, I've been a lurker for a little while on and off, figured it was time I joined. I forgot to formerly introduce myself before so I figured I should do that as well.
Lurk_Luster

I don't know where i can introduce myself but...

Hello my name is Lurk Luster, i don't know where i can find to introduce myself but some forums have introduce yourself first things first before you post, and i'm very sorry i hope that i can get along with you all, I'm a big fan of Kamen rider,Gundam serise,Power rangers or super sentai and others as well.
Friendship is power and having friends is strength - Gentaro Kisaragi the friendship maker

GET READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY BY THE WIND! LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!
Arbiter GUNDAM

Banshee, Lurk_Luster, welcome! :)
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion