Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.

Moderators: ShadowCell, Heretic, mcred23, EZero8, Kenji

EFSF Pilot
Mecha Flunky

Re: Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Post by EFSF Pilot » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:36 am

Hi, I am a longtime fan who caught onto the franchise back in the Gundam Wing on Cartoon network days. I really got hooked in 2001 when first gundam was shown until its cancellation.

UC era stuff is my favorite!

Jinjer
Mecha Flunky

Post by Jinjer » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:01 pm

started with gundam seed as a teen then sort of just went around checking out different stuff

Musclerobo
Mecha Flunky

Post by Musclerobo » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:31 am

Hey everyone, my first mecha series was watching G and Wing on Toonami but in high school I watched 0079 and GaoGaiGar to really cement my love of the genre. Zeta is my favorite Gundam series and we all know Kamille is best Gundam Boy.

MasterChiefSnake
Mecha Flunky

Post by MasterChiefSnake » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:30 am

Hello. I am new to this forum and I will support this forum. I'm a fan of anime/manga especially mecha anime such as Gundam. Yes. I love Super Robot Wars. I'm very good at any games. I have all 4 Dynasty Warrior Gundam games on PS3. My cousin, David is also fan of Gundam. I just met the guy from live stream was Soul Bro Ryu back in 2015. SBR is a good friend of mine. We just hanging out together. I'm also close friend with D180223 from YouTube. My former username was CodeGeassGundam, but I decided to use my nickname which I just got it back in High School when peoples who were close friends think I'm good at Metal Gear series and Halo. Master Chief Snake was named after the main characters in different games are Halo and Metal Gear. I will make the news from sources. Also I will develop the new games.
Last edited by MasterChiefSnake on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

NBMech
Mecha Flunky

Post by NBMech » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:37 pm

I like gundam

Dust Devil
Mecha Flunky

Post by Dust Devil » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello, I have infrequently browsed this board and used the mecha information on the main site for research in the past. I figured joining would be a productive idea if I need answers to questions on mecha related topics.

Heretic
Traitor Villain

Post by Heretic » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 am

so, it's been a long while since I was last here, I guess I should let the new people know who I am.

Heretic. Probably older then you think. Female. Canadian
I went to collage for theatre production and visual arts. Been into anime since the Gundam Wing days. I love my mecha but I've branched out into all kinds of anime.

I'm also a pen and paper gamer, LARPer and cosplayer.

Aparently I'm still a mod here? I should probably have a chat with Chris before using any mod-like powers.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!

Hazardous Wastrel
Mecha Flunky

Post by Hazardous Wastrel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Heyo, I'm very enthusiastic about mecha and only mildly radioactive! ,':]

Cecihoney
Mecha Flunky

Post by Cecihoney » Wed May 31, 2017 1:46 am

Hi I used to be a member here under my ld name and a loooot changed in the past few years.

So yeah: Cecilia here, Cecihoney is my nick name as I loved Honey Honey as a kid and when my hair was short I really looked like her (before half dying it red as well).

Female, 35 years old, lesbian, engaged (shal be married soon hopefully *.* ), work as a pixelartist for hire and am honorary mother to a rebellious teenage girl :3

Love mech since I was about 4 or 6 years old when I used to sketch Valkyries transformaation step by step and preferred to draw vehicles to organic things. I do have my own projects based on my original setting Star Light Romance which has mechs with fantasy elements :)

So yeah, that´s about it -^.^-
Whatever works... works!