"Ships of the Line"

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Darrien

"Ships of the Line"

Going through the various Gundam sections to make a personal use list of mobile weapons by faction, I've come across a slight difficulty. The "Ships of the Line" descriptor, while much appreciated, doesn't divide the vessels up by faction, and therefore creates a lot of guess work that doesn't fit in with my current time constraints. I was wondering if some one could help me sort through some of these (and a few other tidbits).

First off is the Salamis Kai class from Zeta Gundam. Ships of the line are listed as:
Bosnia, Mont Blanc, Sichuan, Siviant II, Brunei, Lune, Astoria, Atlanta, Canberra, Cumberland, Exeter, Mogami, Portland, Prinz Eugen, Repulse, Sheffield, Strasbourg, Stykisholmur, Sussex, Trieste, Ulysses, York, Aoba, Brasilia, Danang, Dortmun, Dunkerque, Kashima, Panama II, Pasedena, Stockholm, Trent, Volgorad, Izmil

I know the Bosnia is Titans, while the Sichuan was Titans and became AEUG, and the Mont Blanc was AEUG, but after that, I have no idea.

Also, Jack Bayard is listed as a pilot on several mobile suits in the Zeta era, which was a surprise for me. I'm assuming he joined the AEUG, as most named One Year War vets did, but some clarification would be nice.
Imperial

Actually, I believe the Bosnia was under the command of the traditional EFSF. It is Lila's mother ship, if I do recall, and she wasn't a Titan. Methinks it was dragged into chasing the Argama simply because the Titans needed a little extra muscle.

As for Jack Bayard, yes, he does join the AEUG during the Gryps War. I know he crops up in Ecole du Ciel piloting a Gundam Mk II for Anaheim on the moon. I've seen some sources say that he eventually makes the move over to a GM II once the Mk II is broken down.
This space for rent
trioknight

Imperial wrote:As for Jack Bayard, yes, he does join the AEUG during the Gryps War. I know he crops up in Ecole du Ciel piloting a Gundam Mk II for Anaheim on the moon. I've seen some sources say that he eventually makes the move over to a GM II once the Mk II is broken down.
I know he's using a GM II in his Green Divers appearance, but for a great deal of his time in Ecole after his initial appearance with the Mk II, he's piloting a Rick Dias. In the last installment, it looks like he's moved over to the MSS-009 Gemeaux.
mcred23

For the Salamis Kai names, this page should help as it covers most of the Sally K's that are named.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')