Strike Noir & Blitz: beam saber for close combat?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Red XIV

CHASER wrote:Tossing it wouldn't do much, without being propelled by its rocket the dart wouldn't have enough force behind it to damage the Strike. And since Nicol was always being made fun of by Yzak and Dearka, it's safe to say that he probably doesn't have much tactical sense (he is said to be a Coward many times by the two).
You're right that the dart wouldn't have caused any damage. Though if he'd just stayed cloaked, ran up to Strike, and clubbed it with the dart, he could've possibly knocked Kira off balance. Or at least provided enough of a distraction for Athrun to beat him.

Like you said, lack of tactical sense.
razgriz

but wasnt athrun PS-down when that happened? or was he just knocked out of sorts?
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Ravager

He was PS-down and Kira gave him an ultimatum. Nicol wrongly read the situation as Athrun was about to get killed (Kira would never kill Athrun) and blindly charged straight at Sword Strike. Kira's reflex move then caused Nicol's death.
HalfDemonInuyasha

Yep...if you suddenly saw an invisible MS suddenly appear out of nowhere with an intent of impaling you with a pole, what would your first reaction be after the "oh crap!!" thought??? lol
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet