S Gundam question

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Oruma

S Gundam question

I've read Gundam Sentinel a while back, but incompletely; thus I have a question.

Is the A.L.I.C.E. programmed to learn the skills of the pilot, so that it can assist/take over the pilot duties? Also, the A.L.I.C.E. developed with Ryu Roots as pilot of the Ex-S Gundam, compare to A.L.I.C.E. in another Ex-S piloted by (e.g.) Amuro Ray, and they go through the same battles----which A.L.I.C.E. would be better developed, superior in battle?

Also, if Amuro (or other NTs) uses the INCOM system----would it be more effective than an OT with INCOM? assume the MS are both the same...

Thanks for the answers :D
"So...what does the Uncertainty Principle really mean?"
"Sorry, I'm not sure."
valkyriepilot

on the topic of ALICE:

the explanations so far as to how ALICE works does not categorically state that it would develop a unique... "personality", for lack of a better term, depending on the pilot it is working with. the way i understand it, ALICE is an AI that has the capacity to learn on it's own. it can learn as much data as it can depending on the situations and environment, and yes, pilot, that it is exposed to. so taking that premise, meaning that environment + situation + pilot is some sort of unique set of data, then i guess it MIGHT develop different "personalities" but not entirely dependent on just the pilot but the other two factors i mentioned too.

on the topic of INCOMs:

as far as i've known, INCOMs were developed to provide Oldtypes with the ability to field remote weapons. as we all know, the popular form of remote weapons in UC are either Bits or Funnels, which almost all the time are controlled via Psycommu system, which only Newtypes or Enhanced humans can interface with.

well, if there is a Psycommu system installed on the MS, then a Newtype would be able to fully control the INCOMs, unlike an Oldtype who wouldn't be able to interface with the Psycommu. on the other hand, if there's no Psycommu, then i guess it really boils down to hand-eye coordination of the pilot, be it a Newtype or an Oldtype. of course it goes without saying that MANY (not all, mind you) Newtypes have superior MS handling abilities, but an Oldtype pilot who has had many years of experience in an INCOM equipped MS might just best a Newtyoe who has relatively less experience.

of course, the question that would follow is: why should a Newtyoe use an INCOM equipped MS that has limited range of attack?? mind you, INCOMs are wire guided weapons, unlike Bits/Funnels. it just undermines the Newtype's ability to control remote devices over far greater range. bottomline: INCOMs are meant for Oldtypes, but Bits/Funnels for Newtypes/Enhanced.