Ground MS

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
"Kamille! Kamille!

It doesn't matter how easy the target is to take out. It's still a kill. It's ridiculous to say an "easy" kill shouldn't count the same as a "hard" kill.

Not to mention that there are an uncountable number of factors that go into a battle and in certain situations can even make tanks more difficult of an enemy than mobile suits.

I don't really get where you're going with this.
Phantomexe87

Well then, most of those counts are meanignless, mobile suit wise. As the guy, Denis Hanover, could have shot down 30 dopps and 2 actual mobile suits. A rather poor system for counting kills, well for mobile suits anyway, which I understood by 'MS'.
RGM-79 GM

That doesn't matter. What we do know is they got somewhere around those kills listed total with MS, tanks, and fighters added together. If you don't wanna go by that no one is trying to force you to we are just trying to tell you that those aren't just MS kills.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
Phantomexe87

Acknowledged then, but they really should put a note for that.
Mark064

Of which you are talking about a site on the internet, go buy the book read the book then complian.