The GuAIZ R

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
razgriz

i dunno if you could consider dreadnaught a guaiz variation more like a based off of exotic prototype. what did they share besides the legs and basic frame? did they use the same reactor?
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Melchior

I believe Chaser was refering to the GuAIZ Experimental Firearms type.
CHASER

Yeah, the Experimental Firearms Type O.o

I suppose I forgot about the Dreadnought as well, which was based off the GuAIZ's frame.
Ravager

CHASER wrote:
Ravager wrote: The GINN HM's extra thrusters are the same as the METEOR's. So that's very fast speed and mobility for an MS.
Aye? I somewhat doubt that, if only for the size difference between them. The appearance of the thrusters doesn't necessarily mean they're similar at all.

As for the CGUE DEEP Arms, from what I've seen of it, its thermal cannons are around the strength of a beam rifle. Well, at least from the size of the shot, and the fact that they are thermal cannons means they generate a lot of heat, so it has a lot of cooling equipment.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the other GuAIZ variation, since it did give birth to the Freedom and Justice.
Well... i read somewhere the GINN HM's engines are the same technology as the METEOR's, but the sizes are indeed different. And judging from its appearance in the OVA, its maneuverability is excellent.

The DEEP Arms cannons are early technology, but there's two of them and they do have penetrating power to punch through multiple MS with good shots. Are you sure about the heat issue, because i mentioned about the heat loss stuff.

The Experimental Firearms Type is worse than the GuAIZ and most others because of its short battery and tendency to be tethered to a big generator, so it won't have a big impact anywhere.
DeltasTaii

The GINN High Maneuver (although not the II), does use the same kind of Lightwave Pulse Thrusters as METEOR units, as do presumably the Civilian Astray DSSD Custom. The latter seems to make them out as a bit of a step towards the more advanced Voiture Lumiere, which makes sense given their name.
The original 1017M is probably one of the quicker straight line acceleration MS in the Cosmic Era as such, but it's darned heavy, even compared to the clunky original GINN, so overall mobility probably isn't that amazing. Comparable to the GuAIZ though, considering how many pilots kept using it despite the lack of beam weapons.

GuAIZ Experimental Firearms Type didn't really birth the Freedom and Justice as much as Dreadnought. Whereas its their direct Gundam predecessor in OS, armour, power source, etc., the GuAIZ EFT is mearly a weapons testing platform created after they decided what they wanted to stick on X09A and X10A.
Ravager

The GINN High Maneuver (although not the II), does use the same kind of Lightwave Pulse Thrusters as METEOR units, as do presumably the Civilian Astray DSSD Custom. The latter seems to make them out as a bit of a step towards the more advanced Voiture Lumiere, which makes sense given their name.
The original 1017M is probably one of the quicker straight line acceleration MS in the Cosmic Era as such, but it's darned heavy, even compared to the clunky original GINN, so overall mobility probably isn't that amazing. Comparable to the GuAIZ though, considering how many pilots kept using it despite the lack of beam weapons.
I believe they're called Laser Pulse Thrusters.The Civilian Astray DSSD Custom uses a different kind of thruster that's based on magnetic acceleration.

The GINN HM,although being heavy,had high maneuverability because of the placement of the LPTs at both the legs and the backpack, offsetting the weight. There were also plenty of verniers mounted around its body so to increase its maneuverability, so it is no surprise it could perform at high mobility. I recommend you watch the Astray Blue Frame OVA, and you will notice the GINN HM's performance.

Many pilots kept using it despite the lack of beam weapons because of its performance and they were up against enemy units that did not have PS armor.