The Official Gundam Build Divers Mecha Thread Mk I

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.

Moderators: ShadowCell, Heretic, mcred23, EZero8, Draco Starcloud, SNT1, Kenji

Chris
Bald Wizard

The Official Gundam Build Divers Mecha Thread Mk I

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:33 pm

You know what to do.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

Amion
War-ending Idol Singer

Re: The Official Gundam Build Divers Mecha Thread Mk I

Post by Amion » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:09 pm

They do indeed. I eagerly await the pictures and technical details.

But those Zeon and Recongista suits. O__O Mad love for those, especially the leader's Griamore.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.

Dark Duel
Determined Shonen Hero

Post by Dark Duel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:25 pm

I'm actually not a huge fan of most of the mech designs I've seen on the site or in the prologue so far. That GM III variant isn't too bad, but I really don't like...well, any of the three 00-based designs.
And that Kapool is just weird. I mean, I get that they're going for something cutesy like they did with the Beargguy in GPB and GBF, but I think it doesn't work nearly as well with the Kapool compared to the Acguy, IMO.
As for the AGE-2 variant...well, I'm biased, because AGE-2 is one of my favorites of the later-AU Gundam designs. But, apart from the Sword Bits(I'm not a fan of remote weapons in general), I do quite like that one. I especially like the slight redesign of the upper armor panels of the rifle.
The Grimoire...Well, TBQH I'm not wild about G-Reco's designs in general, though the Grimoire is one of the more interesting ones IMO. But I do quite like the mod to the legs with the sub-arm/blade weapons built into the knee. That's pretty cool.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

BrentD15
HiMAT Spammer

Post by BrentD15 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:52 am

It's great to see a Capule join the main cast, and to see G-Reco get some recognition. :D
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25