BF-MSV

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Kuruni

BF-MSV

With the latest addition to Imaging Builder (Zaku Amazing with alternate boosters), it also get Build Fighter Mobile Suit Varation on the header. Wonder what make them hold it so long?
My girlfriend was a loli.
AmuroNT1

Re: BF-MSV

Well, it's kind of a weird concept. I mean, Build Fighters is about model kits rather than actual mecha, so doing variations doesn't quite make sense (at least IMO).
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Outlaw

It works for players wanting to tailor their suits for various environments however, I'm pretty sure most of the time you're not going to know where you'll be fighting until the match begins.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
E08

Kuruni wrote:With the latest addition to Imaging Builder (Zaku Amazing with alternate boosters), it also get Build Fighter Mobile Suit Varation on the header. Wonder what make them hold it so long?
Actually, only the Zaku Amazing Marin Type can separate into a separate booster unit ala the original Zaku Amazing's Amazing Booster. Whether Zaku Amazing Rapid can separate into a booster unit is unknown, since it is not talked about in the profile.

From what i can read, the Zaku Amazing Rapid is a high mobility version of the original Zaku Amazing, which itself is already a high mobility MS as it is based on the High Mobility Zaku II. It seems to be built for battle where speed is the key to victory. Although it has high speed when moving in a straight line, doing other manoeuvres is difficult. The Zaku Amazing Rapid is built using Zaku Amazing's spare parts, and the equipment carried in its left hand is a shield that also functions as a weapons rack.

The Zaku Amazing Marin Type is specialized for battle on the water surface or underwater. Unlike the original Zaku Amazing, the Zaku Amazing Marin Type is launched in the separated form. The Zaku Amazing Marin Type's separate booster unit can move on the water surface and is used like an SFS, it is made using parts available on the market. The true value of the Zaku Amazing Marin Type is shown only when in the combined form, which is also its true form. The combined form is for underwater combat. Due to the effects of particle transformation, when the Zaku Amazing Marin Type is moving at a high speed underwater, it is surrounded by glowing red particles.
Dark Duel

I've never been a fan of the Zaku Amazing myself, so kinda nonplussed about these - though the Rapid type looks fairly cool.
Outlaw wrote:It works for players wanting to tailor their suits for various environments however, I'm pretty sure most of the time you're not going to know where you'll be fighting until the match begins.
As Try's Team Angelfish found out the hard way, with hilarious results. I might have to go back and rewatch that now... :D
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Kuruni

E08 wrote:
Kuruni wrote:With the latest addition to Imaging Builder (Zaku Amazing with alternate boosters), it also get Build Fighter Mobile Suit Varation on the header. Wonder what make them hold it so long?
Actually, only the Zaku Amazing Marin Type can separate into a separate booster unit ala the original Zaku Amazing's Amazing Booster. Whether Zaku Amazing Rapid can separate into a booster unit is unknown, since it is not talked about in the profile.

From what i can read, the Zaku Amazing Rapid is a high mobility version of the original Zaku Amazing, which itself is already a high mobility MS as it is based on the High Mobility Zaku II. It seems to be built for battle where speed is the key to victory. Although it has high speed when moving in a straight line, doing other manoeuvres is difficult. The Zaku Amazing Rapid is built using Zaku Amazing's spare parts, and the equipment carried in its left hand is a shield that also functions as a weapons rack.

The Zaku Amazing Marin Type is specialized for battle on the water surface or underwater. Unlike the original Zaku Amazing, the Zaku Amazing Marin Type is launched in the separated form. The Zaku Amazing Marin Type's separate booster unit can move on the water surface and is used like an SFS, it is made using parts available on the market. The true value of the Zaku Amazing Marin Type is shown only when in the combined form, which is also its true form. The combined form is for underwater combat. Due to the effects of particle transformation, when the Zaku Amazing Marin Type is moving at a high speed underwater, it is surrounded by glowing red particles.
Thank you very much for info :D .
Kuruni

Weird, they drop BF-MSV label in this issue.

Another two this time, Mario Renato's Ghost Jegan F & Ghost Jegan M (design by Teraoka IRL) and they appear to be successors to his old GM Sniper K9.
AmuroNT1

I had a feeling that'd be the case when I saw that the Ghost Jegan M had the K9 Dog Pack.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power