Hizack or Hi-Zaku

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
False Prophet

Hizack or Hi-Zaku

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Firem ... y.jpg.html

That is from the Mobile Suit Illustrated 2015 art book. So, when did the Hizach change its name to Hi-Zaku?
BrentD15

Re: Hizack or Hi-Zaku

False Prophet wrote:http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Firem ... y.jpg.html

That is from the Mobile Suit Illustrated 2015 art book. So, when did the Hizach change its name to Hi-Zaku?
Probably a mistranslation.
It's still Hizack.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Xenosynth

MS Illustrated is littered with mistranslations. Agg as Acg, Gasshia ias Gatsha, G Fighter Bomber as 'Bommer,' Z'gok switching between 'Z'gok' and 'Z'gock' depending on which one, Full Armor Gundam Mk II having the misspelling of 'Gudam,' Wondwort instead of Woundwort, and a whole mess of other errors.

IIRC they even switched some labels around too so they aren't labeling the mobile suit with the correct name at all.
Kuruni

Just a quick note. Zaku is ザク Zack in Hizack is ザック. Even if you can't read it, visual compare should tell you it's different.
My girlfriend was a loli.
BrentD15

Xenosynth wrote:MS Illustrated is littered with mistranslations. Agg as Acg, Gasshia ias Gatsha, G Fighter Bomber as 'Bommer,' Z'gok switching between 'Z'gok' and 'Z'gock' depending on which one, Full Armor Gundam Mk II having the misspelling of 'Gudam,' Wondwort instead of Woundwort, and a whole mess of other errors.

IIRC they even switched some labels around too so they aren't labeling the mobile suit with the correct name at all.
Exactly.
Grabro is Grublo, Big Zam is Byg Zam, Quin Mantha is Queen Mansa, and the list continues.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Gelgoog Jager

While Hi-Zaku is an incorrect spelling, I do think that Hizack is intended to be short for HIgh performance ZAKu or something like that.