The Official Gundam Reconguista Mecha Thread Mk I

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
balofo

Re: The Official Gundam Reconguista Mecha Thread Mk I

Ep 25:
-Kabakari has Beam Chakrams stored inside its rear main thrusters, when fired they are controlled from a beam tether mounted on its palms. Has some green particle effects from the shoulders/wings for atmospheric flight. The large knees guards had an explanation: anti heat film storage for reentry.
-G-Rach has bladed beam whips generators on its wrists and 6 funnels mounted on the rear skirt(when the beams hit we see a weird effect). Appears to have some beam cannons mounted too.
-Gastima's Funnel Missiles use Photon eye tech and its Beam Shield generator also doubles as a scattering MPC
-Mazraster's Beam Whips can send electricity towards the target
-G-Self has a Tractor Beam gimmick to immobilize and bring targets towards it. Can perform reentry by itself using Assault Mode and the Copy-Paste Shield.OP much?
-Trinity has palm Beam Guns and its legs are indeed Wired Funnels that can perform a Beam Shower like attack
-If the Dharma has any weapons we're never going to see them onscreen. Dahack has palm Beam Shields
-Ameria built another Rattle Python. MP Monteros and ground Jahannams(with shoulder missile pod) will see action
-Lucifer had spare funnels and was using the G-Self Ameria made Beam Rifle

Perfect Pack is seen detaching a part in the PV: illusion funnel bit or recon bot? http://i.imgur.com/IJirAz0.jpg
Last edited by balofo on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mattro

Pretty cool episode with all the mecha weapons being used, Looking forward in seeing Klim's Dahak in action, I hope its awesome.

also that Zangasto and Ringos Moran line art...?
balofo

-Dharma is for super long range deployment like a battleship. It can mine resources and has a big space inside for pilot comfort.
-Arcane uses MA form/Beam Wire/Assault Pack in the CG short

Dahack lineart

http://img16.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/201 ... 635075.png

And we're getting HG Kabakali in July
Mattro

that Dahack looks mighty fine.

also Kabakali HG in july, cool. Hopefully we'll get a Moran and Hecate HG as well down the road.
balofo

-Kabakali's weapons are called Beam Ring, it's controlled by the palm Lasers as a Pseudo Funnels. It also uses Minovsky Flight Field tech. Beam Shotgun has spare magazines on waist
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAtETSHUkAAFeG1.jpg:orig
-Dharma has a cockpit in the head. It also has Beam Cannons and Diffusing Beam Cannons on its body.
-G-IT means Gundam It
balofo

Color lineart for: MP Montero, Red Moran&Zangastto and Grey Moran. I've also seen colored lineart for Barara/MP Mack Knife, so only missing is Triplet and MP Elf Bullock.

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/81cfa85agw1 ... 2c9b1e.jpg
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/81cfa85agw1 ... 2bbazy.jpg
Deathzealot

Sweet. Looks like there is no real difference between the regular Montero and the MP version just different colors.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Mechanic Page for the G-Reco Site has been updated. The Gavial, Crocodile Class and another Ameria ship that I don't even recognize now have lineart up. Also included is lineart for the G-Selfs corefighter, and the Darwa.
FinalSin66

what machine was the Triplet?
Deathzealot

I think he means the Trinity.
Mattro

>Red Moran has the needle gun attachment
why hasn't Ringo used that? IIRC he really never has even had it on his gun.
bilbros

what machine was the Triplet?
I think he means the Trinity.
The Triplet is a support unit (a sort of tugboat, just like the classic Sodon) seen when the G-IT corps first deployed the Gaeon
balofo

Ep 26:
-G-Rach has arm and torso beam cannons. The melee weapon is called Centipede
-Kabakali's Beam Shotgun is seen firing a single grenade from the lower barrel, it's also seen cocking and ejecting a cartridge. Why is it called shotgun when it just fired normal beam shots?
-Perfect Pack's Trick Mode releases a Track Fin that explodes on impact. What's so tricky about it? The trajectory of the second Fin? Final ability is called Photon Searcher
-Mazraster's Beam Whip is actually physical
-Gastima is seen using Funnel Missiles from the Beam Shield shoulder, animation error?
-Dahack's Plunder are its palm Beam Shields that can absorb beam energy from enemies
-Trinity also has wired arms that double as Beam Sabers.
-Zgocky has palm Beam Cannons
-After the Rattle Python is destroyed we see another one intact, also a Salamandra was fighting an Ameria ship. Must be animation error

That's it for mecha info, now we wait for the gunpla manuals, BD booklets and MS Catalog 2015 for all the info we're missing

Edit:
-The Omnidirectional Lasers are launched from the Photon Batteries through the Photon Armor

The Zangasto also didn't see any action at all...
Geoxile

Maybe the Rattle Python II wasn't completely destroyed, just the front part?

And shotguns don't all fire buckshot. Slugs can be effective to 100+ meters.

The Kabakali seems to be pretty weak for Mask's suit. Its pseudo funnel chakrams have to be guided by the hands, which seems less advanced than the wired funnels on the Trinity of the G-Lucifer's funnels.

And it requires huge shoulder binders for minovsky flight when the Trinity, Dahack, Gastima, Mazraster were all seen flying with no problem without active thrusters, which I thought implied they had minovsky thrusters systems as well. Their weapons generally seem more advanced as well.

The Kabakali just has the chakrams, a rifle, and that extendo beam saber from the hands. It's a little more than standard but still not much. In fact, the Kabakali in seems more visually related to that G-IT Lab grunt that looks like a Marasai with Avalanche equipment.
balofo

-Conque is the shield and Ygdrassil is spear of VG
-Tender Beam locks on the photon batteries, hence its visual effect and power
-Photon Torpedo contains anti matter at the core, and undergoes low temperature annihilation (800-4000C) on contact with enemy, resulting light energy goes back to G Self.
-Photon Searcher shows where there are Photon Batteries in a 10 km radius
-Trick Mode is indeed what appeared in the anime, the flying things are called Illusion Birds

http://i.imgur.com/9pTBfpJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1aBDRuW.jpg
Geoxile

When was it mentioned that the backpacks only work with the G-Self?
BrentD15

Here's something I found when browsing Gundam Breaker's galleries (sorry if this doesn't belong here :oops:):
http://ggame.jp/breaker2_ms.php?ms=141213
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
balofo

Assault Pack manual info:
-Model number: BPAM-05. H:15.5m, W:28.9t(pack only).Armaments: Large Beam Cannons, Large Beam Sabers, Missile Pods, Beam Rifles.
-Ameria made pack that enables a preemptive attack with beams and missiles by a single MS. In order to perform better at long distance shooting it applies the Photon Eye image processing technology to radically improve accuracy.Although it's a large pack equipped with various weapons, it's actually a booster with high thrust and long range raid solo ability.
-Large Beam Cannons and Large Beam Sabers(not used by Bellri), its armament is over spec comparing to the other faction's MS. It's assumed use is to attack enemy ships. Due to high power thrusters it can perform high speed invasions by the means of hit and run tactics. It's not an equipment for defense despite its appearance.
-Due to the large size of the Assault Pack, leg thusters have been added to the G-Self to allow it to maneuver better.
-Large Beam Cannon: main armament with a cannon on the left and right. Firepower has been enhanced, same principle of charged particle guns as Beam Rifles.
-Large Beam Sabers: installed on the rear right and left. Enough power to cut battleships(not used on the anime)
-Beam Rifle: has been installed inside the left and right Missile Pods. Handle for control available. It's for short distance
-Articulated connection Arm allows the flexible use of the moveable left and right Beam Rifles.
-Missile Pod: Left and right front facing 8 missile tubes in total, but the bulk are many built-in small missiles. Photon Eye Sensor is present on the warheads.

Each side Missile Pod has 24 missiles according to the kit, making at least 48 small missiles total.

Catsith manual by the end of the month.

Official twitter has announced a mook is in the works, so it's either gonna be this or the MS Catalog 2015 to give us all the remaining specs
balofo

Funny how the Phenex used by Mask in the CG short movie gets its own Capital Army model number

http://i.imgur.com/lhY9hkw.jpg
Deathzealot

balofo wrote:Funny how the Phenex used by Mask in the CG short movie gets its own Capital Army model number
Wait what???