Gundam Wing GOL/FT/MG new stuff THREAD

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
J-Lead

Re: Gundam Wing GOL/FT/MG new stuff THREAD

balofo wrote:Vol 12 cover: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81DSD%2BYiaTL.jpg

-Top is the flashback Snow White(Proto Zero). Just a recolor
-Bottom is the MC Snow White. A white version of the GOL Wing Zero redesign but with new shoulders and the wing feathers connected by nanomachines.
An interesting thing to note is that the nanomachines connecting the feathers seem to be using the head as a focal point rather than the back.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Mimeblade

I'm a little disappointed that the Gundams didn't get much in the way of full display and only get brief shots, unless that's going to be featured in the Artbook you mentioned?
meer campbell

I think the artbook was said to be for characters only which is stupid since so many characters are clones of others.
Kuruni

meer campbell wrote:I think the artbook was said to be for characters only which is stupid since so many characters are clones of others.
It's actually a pretty clever...or at least a bold move. Since many characters are clones of others, they can justify Hirai-ing with ease. It's still a cheap lazy trick, but justified nonetheless. :|
My girlfriend was a loli.
J-Lead

I will say I am a bit curious as to how Snow White puts out propulsion, though. The original wings on WZC were actually a complex thruster system. Now that there is nothing connecting the "feathers", how is there propellant flowing through? Does it use nanomachines as propellant as well?
Kuruni

It's nanomachines, son. They response to physical trauma. In other words, thye flap like actual avian wings.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Arsarcana

It actually looks like it has the WZC backpack arms, or at least the outer pair. So some of the feathers are anchored to something substantial, even if others look like they're just kind of floaing in air.
Mimeblade

If only we had some real stats (I'm all for turning WZC's Wings in to Nano Bits ala Strike Freedom or 00Quanta though).
J-Lead

Arsarcana wrote:It actually looks like it has the WZC backpack arms, or at least the outer pair. So some of the feathers are anchored to something substantial, even if others look like they're just kind of floaing in air.
Those are just the actual back wings, same ones on the WZC. If you look closely, they're hiding behind the magic nanomachine feathers.
Mimeblade

That makes no sense... what does Treize have anything to do with the Sanc Kingdom?

I thought the White Taurus was just Sanc Kingdom colors?
Dark Duel

The Taurus is an almost brand-new OZ mobile suit, and the Sanc Kingdom had to get it from somewhere. To me, it's actually quite plausible that Treize would have found a way to smuggle it into the Sanc Kingdom sub rosa.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
khuriya

Has anyone gotten to take a crack at the epilogue in the artbook?

I also find myself wondering what Alpha!Heero's been calling himself all these years, lol.
balofo

khuriya wrote:Has anyone gotten to take a crack at the epilogue in the artbook?

I also find myself wondering what Alpha!Heero's been calling himself all these years, lol.
The epilogue from the artbook is just Heero trying to change his name and Relena making a garden for him after they have been married for 5 months, Relena mentions having children and they embrace in the garden during sunset, the end.

Doktor J is alive(99 years old) and there's a mention of a Vampir Virus that makes Quatre and Vingt young.
khuriya

balofo wrote:The epilogue from the artbook is just Heero trying to change his name and Relena making a garden for him after they have been married for 5 months, Relena mentions having children and they embrace in the garden during sunset, the end.

Doktor J is alive(99 years old) and there's a mention of a Vampir Virus that makes Quatre and Vingt young.
I thought Vingt is nothing but a holographic AI? Did they clone him as well, then?

What's Heero changing his name to?
balofo

Vingt is a clone, the original died in the hospital explosion together with his mother. He was piloting MS from Vulkanus.

I believe he wanted to change his name back to Adin Lowe Jr. but I haven't seen the full final chapter yet.
Mimeblade

"Names are things other people give you, there's no sense in worrying" Duo should tell him, lol

Besides, I'll still call him Heero cuz he just IS.
meer campbell

We should do a final list of MS since this thread is going to be completely dead soon.
Arsarcana

I did a list a whlie back, I don't think it's changed much.

Snow White AC
Snow White MC
Warlock AC
Warlock MC
Prometheus AC
Prometheus MC
Scheherazade AC
Scheherazade MC
Epyon Bai
Wyvern
Proto Zero (crossover with GoL)
Wing Zero Black
Tallgeese Zilong (showed up in Episode Zero first)
Tallgeese Heaven
Leo 'Chimaera'
Leo II 'Chimaera New'
Leo IV 'Greif'
Tragos II
Virgo III 'Astoria'
Virgo IV
Cerberus (technically a repainted Scorpio)
Aquila
MD Maganac
Thirteen Mars Suits with four versions each for a total of 52 and I am not typing them all out

Anything I missed?

And with GoL continuing (and hopefully going through Endless Waltz including Battlefield of Pacifists... please?) the thread should still have some life to it until it ends. Longer if they wind up animating something.