Gundam Wing GOL/FT/MG new stuff THREAD

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Dark Duel

Re: Gundam Wing GOL/FT/MG new stuff THREAD

I hate to be that guy, but...
Mecha Talk Forum Rules wrote:2. No posting of links or discussion of illegal media is allowed on the forums. This includes fansubs, mp3s, ROMs, manga scanlations, bootlegs and related downloads.
Personally, I don't have any way of reading the manga, so I have no idea what the status of it is or even if it's still ongoing.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
The Goetic King

Guys, I have a question. I know it's been a year since anyone was active on this thread, but does anyone know which is more powerful: Drei Zwerg Doppelt or the Seven Dwarfs? I mean purely about destructive power.
LightningCount

I got the Glory of the Losers official English volume 1 release recently. (While there are some interesting new tidbits, a lot of the flashback stuff so far was covered better in the Episode Zero manga, and the pacing is really too rushed to be a full retelling. I excepted more.) I haven't followed this stuff too closely, so I'm a little confused about something: What is a "White Grief"? Is that some sort of older Leo variant or something? Heero says this when he firs fights Zechs in the atmosphere.
My Mecha/Scifi Novels: https://www.goodreads.com/series/168677 ... -war-arm-x
"May you rest in peace, the betrayed and outraged Milliardo Peacecraft."
Most-Wanted Gundam Anime: Episode Zero, Blue Destiny, Rise from the Ashes, Crossbone
Deathzealot

He is talking about the Leo IV Grief, a superior version of the regular Leo which has "The cannon is developed from the Tragos, the backpack verniers from the Aries, and the head crown from the Tallgeese" which was used in the Lunar Factory Rebellion. While the Leo II Chimera was used by Trieze against rebel factions in Mogadishu which at his request were painted white.