Irish Class Battleship: New Info

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
balofo

Re: Irish Class Battleship: New Info

bilbros wrote:
Edit: The Oasis is from Unicorn Ace, isn't it?
Not exactly. If I'm not wrong the name was originally mentioned in the 4th voume of the Unicorn novel..or at least the irish class unit featuring there (as well as in its anime counterpart) is supposed to be the Oasis.

By the way, I have the suspect that the Stout reported by Data Gundam it's not a joke, but it might come from the old ZZ gamebooks..although I have no direct proff of it.
Oasis is indeed the Irish class that resupplies the Nahel after Frontal's attack in both novel(named) and anime(named on the Unicorn Ace manga)
Deacon Blues

Now we just need the name of the one destroyed in the DOME-G presentation :P
Deathzealot

You mean the one you recently put up in the Anime and Manga section Deacon? So there is nothing that says in the translation?
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Not to kick a dead thread or anything, but does anyone know of any concrete information on or the fate of any of the Irish class battleships aside from the Radish and Oasis?
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion