The Official Gundam Build Fighters Mecha Thread Mk I

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
latenlazy

Re: The Official Gundam Build Fighters Mecha Thread Mk I

Kuruni wrote:And "advertise" by give it a "losing" cameo isn't really a good idea.
Well, sure it will eventually lose, but not before beam spamming most of the federation into melted scrap :D. Why else do they build newtype super weapons of DOOOOOM? Why else do zeon fanboys love them so much?
Kuruni

latenlazy wrote:
Kuruni wrote:And "advertise" by give it a "losing" cameo isn't really a good idea.
Well, sure it will eventually lose, but not before beam spamming most of the federation into melted scrap :D. Why else do they build newtype super weapons of DOOOOOM? Why else do zeon fanboys love them so much?
My point is, it's one thing to goes down in proper fight, giving everthing it has, and (maybe) almost kill the mighty Unicorn. That's cool.

Show up as guest in other series, only to be defeated, or ignored in favor of other mech...is just lame.

Think of it as wrestler, if you debut by have a match with a baby face, so serious that you're busted open, and it actually look like you almost got him. That's good start. Losing to fellow no-name heel? Possibly within a minute? Not so much.
My girlfriend was a loli.
latenlazy

Kuruni wrote:
latenlazy wrote:
My point is, it's one thing to goes down in proper fight, giving everthing it has, and (maybe) almost kill the mighty Unicorn. That's cool.

Show up as guest in other series, only to be defeated, or ignored in favor of other mech...is just lame.

Think of it as wrestler, if you debut by have a match with a baby face, so serious that you're busted open, and it actually look like you almost got him. That's good start. Losing to fellow no-name heel? Possibly within a minute? Not so much.
Oh you meant no point in the Neo Zeong showing up in Build Fighters just to get taken down like a Destroy? I agree with that entirely. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
GNRoyalFlash24

Spoiler
Seeing Ptolemy being used by PPSE as a storage and transport of the Exia which I assume would be modified into the Dark Matter later just sent shivers down the spine. As if they were preparing something unstoppable against whoever Yuuki will face in the finals, while I wonder if they have a field modeled after CB's Lagrange 3 facilities even though Alan would be finishing the modifications to it.
Zeonista

latenlazy wrote:
Yeah, that's pretty much it. :D A sneak preview cameo would be great, kaboom ending or not.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Kuruni

Now, if it will just does the same thing Sazaki does lately (that's, simply being there, and very standout to audiences), then I see no problem with early cameo :D .
Jestersage

I start to think the GBF technology is a mix of Gundam EX A and Gunpla Fighters. In short, where they program and simulated the battle is a special archive from the other universe - Hence the need to store Exia Dark Matter, because it is a copy of parallel universe. Also, just like EX A, too much contradictions and it will rip a blackhole.
balofo

MSN-02MR Hell Zeong Marine
MSN-02GA Hell Zeong Galaxy
Calubin_175

Exia Dark Matter shares a similar color scheme to the hypothetical Dark 1.5 Gundam. http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/CB-001.5D2 ... _Type_Dark
Dark Duel

Not really. The only thing the two have in common is that the primary colors are black and red; the same thing could be said for several other Gundams throughout the franchise's history.
1.5 Gundam Dark is predominantly black, with only slight bits of red detailing.
Exia Dork Matter is a palette swap of the traditional Gundam paint scheme with red instead of blue and black instead of white.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Kuruni

Black with red scheme is typical colors pattern to invoke "evil & menace" impression from viewer. I'm not sure which mech use it first, but the one that imprint the impression on me is Temjin the Shadow from Virtual On.
Rabe

Cross posting

Okay it has been a few years since I posted around here(2009), don't be surprised if you don't' remember me I was never well know around here but SBR's streams have been fun so I've gotten back into nerding out and I need to vent some geek speak to people who should at least have some idea what the words I'm using actually mean.

1)I think the Embody system is some kind wearable terminal for a direct trans-cranial induction/functional MRI machine, most likely we'll find the mainframe and feedback processing/outputting (important future tech) is built into Team Nemesis's monster RV.

So yeah this thing likely zaps her brain so the higher level brain function don't slow don't the combat reflexes the gear is setup to bring out. So yeah it's basically dynamically applying electricity to changing parts of the brain to overclock deep parts of the motor cortex and reptile brain with the machine bypassing higher level thought when the device knocks her out. It's a real life inspired ghetto ZERO/Epyon system attempt

Frankly by Fringe division standards it mostly harmless, as long as you don't stroke out.

All things considered we can find most of the tools it likely uses in a few research universities today, the missing link would be the data for optimal combat patterns and where to dynamically stimulate in the brain of a given subject and system big and fast enough to read/write over human thought in real time. By the time of the show I could see it easily existing if not publicly acknowledged as anything other then a unethical avenue of human testing.

2)Giving how a persons idea's about their own gunpla(backstory/tech/technique) seem to effect their properties in the field, I wouldn't be surprised if plavsky particles somehow facilitate the externalization of a operator/builders thoughts by way of self organizing macro-scale quantum entanglement.

Basically they're GN particles that make your ideas objective things instead of sharing your subjective views of reality with another person.

Okay now a few predictions.
Ms Sazabi for Aila's mid season upgrade ala Rising gundam

Dark mater Exia, is Allan's it will be a drone, well It's probably a drone seeing as it doesn't seem to have eyes, but I feel strongly on Baker being a ascended Lady Une fan girl and pushing Allan for this as a solution to her Reiji problem

Yuki will rebuild the Kampfer amazing rather then let someone else build his gunpla, as that wouldn't satisfy his honor, he needs to test his skills all of his skills or all of this has just been a waste of his time.

PS yes I'm RabefromMAHQ
Last edited by Rabe on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Zaku

"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
GNRoyalFlash24

Nice tactic of using paint loaded bullets to see the clear parts funnels rather than forcing them to move into a tight space. Even though today's field has free space for close quarters combat and funnel usage.
DoubleZero

I went to Gundam wiki today, and I found that Miss Sazabi, has its own article now.
As a result of these modifications, the unit has become lighter, but still retains the powerful thrust of the original Sazabi.
Is it basically saying that Miss Sazabi, is just as fast as the Original? Can anyone confirm this? The HG Miss Sazabi was just released, so I was just wondering.
"Rush hour, during the Dark hour..."
latenlazy

DoubleZero wrote:I went to Gundam wiki today, and I found that Miss Sazabi, has its own article now.
As a result of these modifications, the unit has become lighter, but still retains the powerful thrust of the original Sazabi.
Is it basically saying that Miss Sazabi, is just as fast as the Original? Can anyone confirm this? The HG Miss Sazabi was just released, so I was just wondering.
Faster. Less weight, more thrust.
DoubleZero

latenlazy wrote:Faster. Less weight, more thrust.
I'm asking if that comparison is legitimate. If this comparison was made in the HG manual of Miss Sazabi.

How many people will agree on Original Sazabi=Miss Sazabi, in terms of performance?

If this were true, we might get an idea on some of the MS/Gunpla's performance, in the show, like Exia Dark Matter.
"Rush hour, during the Dark hour..."
latenlazy

DoubleZero wrote:
latenlazy wrote:Faster. Less weight, more thrust.
I'm asking if that comparison is legitimate. If this comparison was made in the HG manual of Miss Sazabi.

How many people will agree on Original Sazabi=Miss Sazabi, in terms of performance?

If this were true, we might get an idea on some of the MS/Gunpla's performance, in the show, like Exia Dark Matter.
No clue, but I'm somewhat doubtful that it's very practical making these kinds of cross universe comparisons. I get the impression that BF's rule on performance is that it's all about how well you build it.
Dark Duel

True, but put it this way. Assuming both are equally well-built and that they do have precisely equal thrust, the original Sazabi is going to be a somewhat heavier kit, meaning that the lighter Miss Sazabi IS almost certainly going to be faster.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Zeonista

Dark Duel wrote:True, but put it this way. Assuming both are equally well-built and that they do have precisely equal thrust, the original Sazabi is going to be a somewhat heavier kit, meaning that the lighter Miss Sazabi IS almost certainly going to be faster.
I agree. Shucking the funnel system and shortening the armored shoulder and skirt pieces takes away a lot of weight. It can't help but move faster!
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde