Gundam Wing GOL/FT/MG new stuff THREAD

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Dark Duel

Re: Gundam Wing GOL/FT/MG new stuff THREAD

balofo wrote:Are you guys ready for Gundam Beast?

-Warlock's Fenrir Mode transforms the MS into a quadruped mode. The transformation happens while a nanomachine Full Moon effect happens in the background.
-The cockpit can now take additional passengers, here Quatrine rides with Duo Jr.
-It has Beam Cannons and a Flight Mode
-It has an attack mode armed with Platinum Fangs and goes melee against Black Wing Zero's Beam Saber

Yes, this is legit :)
The Gaia Gundam called. It wants its schtick back.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Arsarcana

Get in line, the Blade Liger is already waiting to slap Gaia with an infringement suit.

As for this new idea, I really have nothing to say so I'm going to join AmuroNT1 at the bar and get hammered until it makes sense.
balofo

Gentlemen I present you Warlock Mode Fenrir!
http://i.imgur.com/oVqVmOD.jpg

Better summary of the latest chapter
Hi new FT info:
Warlock transformed to Mode Fenrir.
-During transforming, red moon appears, a performance by nano machine.
-A wolf-shaped beast mode, can shoot beam, can fly into the sky. Blast the TBR from Black Wing Zero's hands.
-New attack skill: Kenkonitteki, which means "stake everything one has 《on something》gamble everything". 10 purged armor flying around Warlock, like funnel missiles?
-New weapon: Platinum Fang.
-Catherine also get into the cockpit.
AmuroNT1

Maybe it's just the angle, but that looks about as much like a wolf as a Mazda Miata does.

Also, a simpler translation of "Kenkonitteki" might be "All In".
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
balofo

More Warlock Fenrir Mode info:

-The transformation happens while it's still cloaked, the nano cloak becomes a scarf
-The frame was originally built for Earth combat so it was quadruped from the start, since Mars gravity is 1/3 of Earth's it assumed a bipedal stance while on Mars until now
-In this mode output is 3x but fighting time is greatly reduced
-The cockpit moves from the chest to the back and becomes a bullet proof glass canopy giving better field of view to the pilot
-The 2 Beam Scythes now mount on the shoulders, the armor resembles bone bat wings
-It has Beam wings that allow flight
-The beam it fired destroyed the TBR in one hit but didn't damage BWZ's body that much
latenlazy

I...I....I don't even...............
Kuruni

balofo wrote:More Warlock Fenrir Mode info:

-The transformation happens while it's still cloaked, the nano cloak becomes a scarf
-The frame was originally built for Earth combat so it was quadruped from the start, since Mars gravity is 1/3 of Earth's it assumed a bipedal stance while on Mars until now
-In this mode output is 3x but fighting time is greatly reduced
-The cockpit moves from the chest to the back and becomes a bullet proof glass canopy giving better field of view to the pilot
-The 2 Beam Scythes now mount on the shoulders, the armor resembles bone bat wings
-It has Beam wings that allow flight
-The beam it fired destroyed the TBR in one hit but didn't damage BWZ's body that much
Compare to what's in your previous post, this one at least make some sense...
My girlfriend was a loli.
Heaven Piercing Man

at least it's *some* progress towards full MS schematics
balofo

Oh and Sherezade also confirmed to have a Mars Limiter, another transformation incoming
AmuroNT1

I'm calling it now, it turns into a swan.

If I'm right, I officially reserve the right to replace this story in Gundam "canon" with my own fanfic. Because frankly, something I pieced together over ten years ago in high school is better than this piece of garbage.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
balofo

more Mode Fenrir info:

-originally made in earth.
-double seat cockpit. It seems Meilan (with Wufei?) used it before. Battle command in Chinese. (originally made for Wufei?)
Heaven Piercing Man

oh c'mon
now the "supposedly" abandoned unfinished gundanium frames were used after all?
balofo

-It's not mentioned that Sherezade has a Mars Limiter, maybe just 2ch user's imagination.
-Fenrir mode can move in silent mode. BWZ even don't find Fenrir before be attacked.
-Another skill, also comes from Chinese phrase. 『飞天必至』(fly up to sky), unload 10 armors to fly. Flight ability comes from beam scythe, beam attack is disabled.

3 points to explain the silent mode:
-Because of uncontacted driving system, Fenrir can move in high speed without any sound of vibration and driving.
-Cathrine's universe heart is beyond ZERO system, nano cloak is also in function. ZERO cannot predict this situation.
-Van is searching VOYAGE underwater.
InjuredPelican

Thanks for recommending GoL. Its pretty interestign so far, and certainly beautifully drawn. However, the more I read about FT the more I think I'll have to pass on it. For me the only cool thing in it is Wufei's White Epyon. Somehow it seems to be the most sensible thing as far as MS go...
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
balofo

Damn it's beautiful, MG when?

http://i.imgur.com/Bxv51Ps.jpg

GOL: Duo already completed the DH, let's see how those new waist Buster Shields are used(I think they just mount on the arms, as usual)
balofo

Latest FT chapter info:
-With time running out Duo Jr and Catherine decide to try and activate Black Wing Zero's self destruct system from the outside after Duo and Kathy bring Heero back to the Voyage.
-After successfully doing this, Warlock falls into the sea but they're saved by Heero piloting Tallgeese Heaven. The heroes then retreat
-Wufei has just left the medical pod and tells there's data on his wife in the Warlock that might repair Heero's and Relena's memory along with the recovered Sally's data.

Other info from previous chapters:
-It appears all the Merciless Fairies units are based on the Leo IV Grief(called Phantom Machine) that somehow made it to Mars and was restored.
-Zero System can try to take over control of enemy MD suits.
-Heaven's Nano Defensor can either reset the data on the MDs or saturate the area with electrical discharges to disable electromagnetic fields(PDs). The Energy Ring that surrounds the Heaven can also be used to attack and cut MDs apart.

Flashback stuff:
-Versau(Aquarius in French) was an UESA space flagship boarded by a young Septem under commander Million in AC 148
-Stier(Taurus in German) was a huge UESA battleship that chased the Sherwood in AC 152.
-Sherwood was the first space cruiser built for the rebels by Howard and D.D(Professor G) with financial backing from Cinquante Kushrenada. Equipped with high performance search sensor and a new kind of stealth system that would later become Deathsyche's Hyper Jammer.
-Wyvern was later sent to space in secrecy and upgraded for space use by Howard, this tech would later become Tallgeese's Super Verniers. It was also armed with Machineguns, Homing Missiles and an Energy Cannon inside the dragon heads connected directly to the generator that interfered with the speed of the Wynern by Sorciere(Doktor S). It managed to prevail on the battlefield because of the Sam AI prediction system and a powerful ECM. Pagan piloted it on behalf of Katerina since Sabrinha had died in AC 148.
-Apollon and Heliopolis Ennead were unmanned space fighters made by Jay Null(Doktor J) based on the Wyvern that were confiscated by the UESA and later were modified for human pilots when Jay joined the Outlaw group. Apollon was red and specialized in attack and was piloted by Sedici, Heliopolis was blue and specialized in defense.
-Zygon(ancient name for Libra) was an unmanned space fighter that the UESA developed using the data of the Apollon and Heliopolis Ennead. Could fight in formations like the future Virgo.

So the flashback stuff had a purpose afterall...
Kuruni

I guess it isn't body that matter, it's the computer/ZERO system inside.

Tell you the truth, at first I though this will be FT update and we will finally see AmuroNT1 become alcoholic :p .
My girlfriend was a loli.
Arsarcana

Yeah, I suppose that's one way to explain the discrepancy. Now, optional DSH upgrade parts set for the MG kit when?
InjuredPelican

I hope they include those upgrade parts in the new Gundam Breaker 2 coming out. DS would be more fun that way. For that matter, too bad they won't add them to ExtremeVS. Would expand its usability pretty well.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack