Episode 26 - Operation Maelstrom

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Ziryab

Re: Episode 26 - Operation Maelstrom

-aboard the Bindra-
-hangar-

"Ohcalmdown!" Pris barked and ferociously snatched Gwen by the ankle as she floated by towards the ceiling.

With her own foot hooked under a catwalk railing she pulled Gwen down, if not almost threw down onto the catwalk railing. "The commander is still outside giving us cover until we can relieve her. Instead of imitating a klaxon or becoming my punching bag find another way to be useful," sneering down at her.

"Shellia!" Her neck snapping to the chief mechanics general vicinity. "What can that wreck I gave you still do?" Having returned her Gaza-C with a missing arm, lost gun and broken foot among the basic wear and tear of use.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
wonton bob

- Kirov -
- Pilot's Room -

Ltjg. Jason Drossel

Leaning against a wall, Jason sinks his teeth into a plain sandwich which tasted like a gourmet meal after not eating for 24 hours.

Any minute he expected to be called to go out on another sortie only this time it wouldn't be a cake walk.

Gotta concentrate when I'm out there...also look for a way out. For both of us.

He takes another bite and closes his eyes.

- Hanger -

Ltjg. Kyle Roberts

Spotting the C.O.'s suit Kyle approaches it and gives a wave. "Lieutenant," he calls trying to attain Leandro's attention.

"Just what went on out there?"

- Pilot's Room -

Ltjg. Allister Grant

Taking a break from waiting around the older pilot enters the room looking for a drink when he spots the familiar pilot. "So, how's it on your end?" he asks Jason but gets no reply. With a closer look he sees that Jason is in his own world.

"I see," he mutters as he pulls out a cigarette.

- Bindra -
- Hanger -

Pris's appearance usually scares Shellia, seeing her in full rage holding Gwen in one hand frightens the sh** out of her. She was aware that in battle a pilot might be a tad upset during refueling, but outright blood thirsty was beyond her rookie training.
Eager to push the pilot out the door she blurts out her options.

"Gun and arm sans shoulder binder replaced but haven't done a full diagnostic so I wouldn't aim with it...there might be a 5% chance of mechanical failure--only because it was a rush job but the foot will take awhile longer," she explains but adds another point to get the woman out the door, "I see no problem with you fighting on a drumstick since the foot is mostly for balance...which you don't need in space,"
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Fritz Ashlyn

- Lt. Dolk -

The entire bank of monitors surrounding Dolk thumped in tune to his music, the images on them jumping slightly with each hammered bass beat as he corkscrewed away from the dying hulk of the Balrampur. "I'm coming through," he said, the warning, if that's what it was, coming a little late for the unfortunate AEUG ship that continued to shudder from secondary explosions. He contorted his strafing run into a climb, the legs of the Griffin whipping forward under the suit with thrusters firing full-bore to compensate for the jarring change in direction as he deftly shuffled the beam rifle under the suit's left arm to free up the right hand. The sea serpent slid back into the blue devil's right manipulator, twirling across the fingers as if the mobile suit were spinning a pen before settling into its firm grip. He let go of the rifle in a sort of half-throw, allowing the suit to snatch it up in a proper grip without slowing down or clumsily cradling it.

The Griffin's ever-vigilant computer beeped a warning at him which was miraculously heard through the ceaseless, violent noise that seemed to follow Dolk like a personal soundtrack; maybe it was less superhuman hearing and more intuition, or some sort of bond he had formed in testing the suit in combat. Adam Trask's beam cannon shots streaked in at him, and the lieutenant slid out of the way with a few controlled taps on the chest and arm verniers. The Kanone Dias' fire drew his eyes to its source... and the other two members of Alpha as they waded into Team 3. The Griffin leveled the beam rifle in the direction of Trask and fired a few shots in retaliation, none of them aimed as much more than harassment fire. The reticle wandered back across the HUD and wobbled between Wales and Wes as he closed in on the dogfight, but the attention Curren's machine was getting was enough to make up his mind.

"Anarchy's coming to town!" he loudly announced himself, burning into the skirmish that Stukov and Pan had started with a trio of shots aimed at the beleaguered Wes.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

- Gryps 2 Space -

- The Dervish -
- Bridge -

"This is Ensign Kou Uraki of the Balrampur. Our ship just got blasted, and I have one severely damaged wingman. Can we dock?"

"At least four incoming from Team 1 for triple R too, sir. Chief Polk will be overworked but we should be able to handle it," Filmore reported, gesturing to his console with a thumb to show the entirety of Fritz' team on their way back to the ship. "Fine. Stagger the landings and use the rear recovery deck if we're swamped. I want everyone in and out as quickly as possible..." Abbey ordered with a nod. Filmore un-muted his microphone and switched back to the channel Kou was on to answer, "Ens. Uraki, you're clear for landing on the rear deck. Be advised that we're about to see high traffic... we've got at least one team headed in,". The captain's jaw worked as he tried to stay focused. The loss of the Balrampur and the damage that seemed to be rapidly mounting as the fleet pushed Axis away from the colony laser weighed heavily on his mind. Team 1 was falling back to the Dervish for fuel and ammunition, and they wouldn't be alone. If the 4th's mobile suits cycled out of action too rapidly, they could delay themselves right out of the pursuit and allow the Zeons a chance to stiffen their resistance.

"Get me a connection to the New Yark," Abbey requested, moving closer to Jane's station. Within a few moments, Capt. Guanche answered from the bridge of his ship. "Chris," Capt. Abbey said, getting right to the point, "I need some analysis here. Based on the projections we were given, how much could this Axis unit stall the end of the operation if our pursuit is delayed and they decide to stick around?". "I don't see that happening, sir," Capt. Guanche answered impassively, "As I understand it, the Argama team and main elements of the Radish unit are finalizing the capture of Gryps 2,". Abbey folded his arms (as best he could with the normal suit restricting his movement) and replied, "That's what I hear, captain. But if I have to yank the reins here and slow the entire squadron down to let us catch our breath, there's a chance these Axis units will take a shot at popping us in the nose before they leave. That's what I want to avoid,".

Guanche was silent for a few seconds as he mulled things over. "Well, Carl... We've dealt this small detachment severe losses if my information is correct thus far. Of course, we have yet to assign confirmed kills because the operation is ongoing. However, based on what we know of the Endra-class cruiser I would estimate that our Axis friends are much more interested in getting the hell away from us than digging their heels in," the New Yark's captain answered, his language quite a bit less academic than usual. Abbey chuckled and nodded, "The Argama sent us word that Haman Karn's flagship is on its way off the battlefield. Let's hope these jokers follow her."

- The Hamburg -
- Bridge -

“Sir, I heard about that blue MS. If there is available machine in another ship, I’d gladly volunteer myself for another sortie,” Irene said after being waved over to the captain's chair. Lt. Stalvern glanced at Loweno but remained silent. The captain's knuckles were tapping a steady, agitated beat on the armrest of his command chair as he looked to Irene and listened to her question. Shaking his head, he answered in irritation, "We've got nothing, JG. Not a damned thing,". Holding up a hand, he quickly added, "I'm not mad at you, Ms. Kawamura. It's this mess we've gotten into. Even if that fellow from the Seattle brings Paris back in her Nemo I doubt our crew can manage to work more than one useable mobile suit out of the mess we've got in the hangar,". He counted off a list on his fingers as he explained, "You hauled in Al, and your Nemo can run diagnostics long enough to crap itself and that's about it - nonfunctional or missing limbs and structural damage. Al's Nemo is basically a mobile suit-shaped pile of parts at this point. Seattle had moderate damage and fuel feed problems when he came in, and we cleared him so he could get out there to bring back Paris. And Paris..." He trailed off and collapsed back into his seat. "Those kids deserve better than this," he muttered, staring forward at the bridge windows.

Looking back to the JG, he answered again, "Irene, I wish I could send you back out there. I want another shot at the Titans as badly as you do, but we don't have the capability. Get something to eat or get some rest while you can. If something changes I'll get ahold of you, or you can stay on the bridge,". "B-bridge... Any idea where that Blue MS is heading? I would like to cut it off before it causes anymore damage," Kite asked through the hangar radio connection, as if on cue. Loweno picked up his handset and answered personally, "Seattle, I can give you a heading and contact data on that Titans mobile suit, but first make sure your Nemo is capable of handling another sortie."

- Team 1 -

"That bastard! I'll kill him! I'LL KILL HIM! I'M GOING TO #$%ING KILL HIM!"

Fritz ignored Jacob's furious, unhinged outburst and focused on keeping his team on the move in the direction of the flagship. He knew how hard Clute's death had been on Jacob and had seen the way the young man had reacted during the battle, but he was surprised at how angry Markado still was-- Then Fritz saw what had happened to the Balrampur and had to fight the urge to take off in her direction himself. Celeste's Rick Dias passed by on his left and sped up a bit to catch up to Jacob, and she reached out to press one of her suit's hands to the shoulder of his mecha. "Jacob," she said, her voice calm but still a bit sad and distant, "Please don't let him take control of your life... I want to find him just like you do, but don't let your anger force you to live only to kill him,". Fritz spread out their formation a little now that Jacob and Celeste were ahead of him, but he noticed how close they were getting to the tumult going on between Team 3 and the Griffins in their approach to the Dervish.

"This is bad..." he muttered under his breath as he surveyed his HUD. Low fuel made worse by a lost binder, low ammo and a weak charge to the beam pistol, a missing limb and systems damage within his Rick Dias... and now an increasingly close up view of those experimental mobile suits. He began to speed up again to get back closer to a lead position to make sure he was in a better spot to potentially help corral Jacob should the need arise when a harsh buzz of an alarm began to go off in his cockpit. "Guys, I've got a--" he began, scanning the bright red text of the scrolling damage report, but he stopped talking when he heard a strange, straining mechanical noise come from somewhere below his feet that sounded very wrong. A muffled, dull crump of an explosion came next, eliciting a very loud, non-muffled expletive to issue from Fritz over the team frequency as his Rick Dias lurched forward. A panel above the rear of the suit's skirt armor blew out followed by a small puff of an explosion as some internal suffered a critical failure.

The screens in front of him flashed bright blue and then abruptly went dead for a frightening moment before jumping to life again in a wild haze of garbled static, and as he struggled through his initial panic to keep control of the flight path something above and behind him blew out showering him with glass. "Gah!" he cried out, instinctively letting go of the controls to grab his left shoulder as a sharp pain radiated out from his upper arm. The Rick Dias slowed down as the systems hiccupped and he let up on the controls, and it drifted into a roll that nearly made it collide with Michiko's suit. "Fritz? What the hell is going on? Are you OK?" she asked, reaching out carefully to steady his suit. He gritted his teeth and took hold of the sticks again, ignoring the pain in his arm and the strange feeling weightlessness lent to the trickle of blood that was oozing from the gash there. The alarms in his cockpit that were functioning were all demanding his attention in myriad annoying ways, most of them patently false like the >?>EJECTION FAILED%^ warning and the more troubling one reading >^* BEAM RIFKE FAILUR$ >>> REHRY MANIDUL#TO= FAILFAILFA%F%%!%.

"I've got some kind of computer systems failure... Must have taken micro beam damage or shrapnel to something in the torso after the hit to the arm. I've got to shut some of this off or I won't be able to concentrate on landing," he said, doing his best to ignore the computer trying to tell him everything possible was wrong with his suit. Part of the HUD displayed 間違い記憶の物理的なダンプの開始。 before flickering out as he began to disable alarm systems. "I'm going to need help landing. Computer's not going to be any help on this one... I haven't had to land on full manual in years," he said in frustration. "I've got you. Just stay upright and I'll help you in," Michiko said, making sure she kept the suit propped up as he continued to fight the wonky controls. Hissing in pain again at the slash on his arm, he said, "I'm going to have a frank talk with Dr. Merkwürdigliebe when I get out of this thing. Ich konnte ihn töten..."
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

- Gryps 2 Space -

- The Bindra -
- Bridge -

"Three minutes? They're giving us three minutes?" Wald protested, whirling away from Gina's station to face the image of M'Quve. "Less than three minutes and counting, Capt. Wald. Lt. Ball, I'm relieved to see that at least one of my lead pilots survived this battle. If I were you I'd stay put," M'Quve answered tersely, the tempo of his voice sped up a bit as he tried to organize the withdrawal, "I'm sending you both the data you need to take up your new positions in the rear guard for her highness' flagship. Haman-sama is directing us to break off all but defensive hostilities before then,". Wald nodded silently and walked away from the monitor back to behind the helm, thinking about the action they were taking. If Haman-sama ordered a retreat - no, a withdrawal - then it wasn't truly a failure was it? He couldn't doubt that everything was going according to her plan, and yet... Regardless, protecting the princess as they left the battlefield was now paramount, and he would devote himself totally to that goal.

"Mrs. Reyes, please prepare a course that will take us to the new coordinates. Put reasonable strain on the ship if it's necessary - we must be in place to assist Princess Mineva," he ordered solemnly. Lt. Ball floated closer to him and quietly interjected, "Captain, you've got functional Gazas refueling in your hangar. Ken Graden is still out there with an enemy that may intend to chase us until one of us is utterly destroyed - please allow me to take the place of one of your young pilots when they sortie again,". Pizal shook his head emphatically, "Absolutely not, lieutenant. My pilots are perfectly capable of seeing this mission through. You heard M'Quve. As a veteran your leadership will be invaluable later in any case,". Ball was about to argue his point further when Gina cried out, "INCOMING!". Everyone braced themselves and flinched as another pair of cannon shots courtesy of Sophie Coggs screamed past the ship, one coming harrowingly close to the bridge.

- Spach -

LtCmdr. Spach continued to stoically face a situation that looked increasingly grim as Jack and Nick both turned their evil intentions on him. "Hey Zeke.. ever wonder why tha hell your engineers designed such ugly ass suits?" Hepburn taunted as he lined up a controlled spray of beam fire that was backed up by a shot from above from Nick Te'Litha. "I fail to see how aesthetics contributes to the effectiveness of a mobile suit as a military weapon," Spach answered flatly, sliding his Gaza-C into a high-velocity roll and dive that allowed him to bypass the ranged fire from both Titans. However, the fragile internal parts of the suit were straining to keep up with the maneuvers the veteran pilot was putting his suit through and a shiver ran through the body of the suit as he leveled out to find himself staring Jackson down. "Brings back old times, Zeke.. how about some good ole quarterback sack!" the burly pilot bellowed, accelerating himself into an old school shoulder charge.

Spach wondered why this Titans pilot would use a tactic that was almost completely obsolete in the age of transformable mobile suits. He pondered the fact that spiked protrusions added to a mecha's shoulder pauldron were, in all probability, simply a throwback to Zeon designs from the One Year War used as a form of visual intimidation by the Titans. The position Zakus were put in to effectively make use of the spikes on their armor was awkward and required extraneous programming, meaning that a designer working for the Titans either stole it wholesale or was forced to re-write it from scratch. In addition the relative speed of modern mobile suits and the ever-changing positions of space combat made that sort of melee attack useless against most opponents; often it did little more than leave the user open to counterattack after a clumsy miss. His Gaza stayed on course as he prepared to make a lateral movement to avoid the charge before a planned acceleration to clear Jack and head for the line of friendly ships. As he moved the controls and adjusted his feet on the pedals, the Gaza-C shook violently as some kind of hydraulic failure occurred and refused to change its path no matter what he did to the controls. The Gaza-C was known to have a high rate of catastrophic mechanical failure compared to other contemporary designs, requiring extensive upkeep to stay in proper working order. The average machine needed full repairs every three sorties to continue functioning normally. "Fascinating," Spach said, folding his hands in his lap as he watched Hepburn's Marasai close in. The shoulder charge rammed into the Gaza at high speed, crumpling the blue suit and tearing it apart as the heavy Marasai continued through the wreckage.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

King Monkey

- Team 1 -

Jacob fought down the urge to shrug off Celeste's hand as she rested it on his Mobile Suit. He cast his gaze over at her suit in his panoramic view and then trained his attention on her face as it popped up in a different spot.

He was scowling as she spoke and he didn't stop scowling when she finished. The fury was clear in his face. His desire for revenge was writ large for all to see.

"He's not controlling me," he declared. "I'm not living just to kill him. I'm going to kill all the Titans. He's just the one that I want to kill most.

"Isn't that what it means to be a soldier? Wanting to kill your enemy? I've just become a very good soldier."

Now he did shrug off her grasp. "It looks like Lt. Ashlyn's having some problems. We should probably watch his back while Michiko helps him land."

He didn't wait for a response, but put action to words, turning away to keep an eye out for any incoming enemies that might think Fritz was a good target.

- Bindra Team -

Djorn fidgeted and bounced in nervous agitation as he watched the fuel gauge draw up with agonizing slowness. He had the distinct impression that things would have gone faster if he had just scooped the stuff out of a bucket and shoved it into his Mobile Suit with his bare hands.

Finally, it reached a point where he felt that he could legitimately sortie without having to turn right back around to fill up again. He wasn't so eager that he just dropped the hose, though. A messy shop was a dangerous shop, so he took the seconds it required to coil the hose back up and make sure the propellant flow was truly, safely shut off.

He would have sprinted to the cockpit then, but with no gravity he would have just ended up like Gwen and Pris didn't need to haul two pilots around by their heels. So, instead, he just pushed off, hard. He almost overshot the cockpit, having to grab onto the open hatch to pull himself in.

Closing himself in, he started everything up as the techs finished the slapdash repairs that would get his machine into space again.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Kite_Ishma

Hamburg; Launch prep-

Kite nodded as if they coudl even see him. "Yes'sir..." He paused for a moment running diognostics as teh APU remained on. Systems check ran for the moment as he took teh moment to rest and settle back into his seat. "Seattle huh? I guess I can live with that name...hope I live up to it, it's a lot of weight to live up to the name...hell I looked up to those guys." He muttered to himself before glancing at teh screen.

"78% done...not much longer but so far everythign checks out. Since the repairs were made I haven't done anything crazy enough to cause problems." Most of his attention whe nto the previously damaged areas that the crew from the Hamburg were so kind to give. A few more silent seconds went by before he started again. "Scan shows i'm fine, I'm ready..." He turned the Nemo on fully and forced it to take a step forward. It slowly walked to teh pad and was lifted to teh catipult and readied for launch.

The pilot waiting silently for the info he asked for. "I'll....be sure.....this time. I won't fail..." Dad...I hope you're watching. I think you would have been proud.

Slow Chemical
Tangerine

“I… I understand, sir.” Irene responded without protest while taking a glance at the situation outside. Her mind still focused on that Blue machine but now after she knew Paris was safe and nothing else to be done maybe some time off to cool her head might not be a bad idea. But only after getting a good look at Paris and Alfred, she reminded herself.

Coincidently her eyes met with Lt. Stalvern’s while thinking about her two group members. He seemed to look concerned about something. She gave a faint smile at Stalvern before replied back to the Captain. “I’ll be in the sick bay if you need me Captain.” After that she excused herself from the bridge.

She floated her way through the ship's narrow corridors and reached the sick bay. The ship’s doctor and his few medics were still checking Paris’ condition but the girl looked alright. Alfred's room was separated. One crew member tried to stop Irene from entering but she gave a nasty I-DON’T-WANT-TO-HEAR-YOUR-EXCUSES looks to the man who simply found something else to concern himself with.

As Irene stepped in, the doctor glanced at her and said gingerly, “Minor shock trauma and injury plus slight fever symptoms but that is my preliminary 4 minutes observation.”

“Tell me how is she exactly doing Doctor?” Irene pleaded.

“Well, slightly high blood pressure but it’s normal around here. No dilated pupils which is good and acceptable cardiovascular activity. More important, the patient consciousness was good; suffered no disorientation and no complaints about any pain or headache in her head. She did complain about dizziness, mind you she must've inhaled some fume or smoke. But she should be able to notice us if there is something amiss. Ah, I know that look Miss Lieutenant. Yes, you may accompany her after I take care of the IV and the oxygen mask.”

The doctor soon left the room, leaving both pilots alone. Unfortunately the doctor not only did the IV but also gave a shot to made Paris sleep. There Irene just stared at now sleepy Paris who wore transparent oxygen mask around her mouth and nose.
blind_dead_mcjones

-The Hamburg-
-Sick bay-

for the second (or was it the third?) time that day, Paris found herself slowly regaining conciousness and feeling very lethargic in the process, again she was unable to remember much that was going on. The only things that she was dimly aware of were that she was staring at a ceiling, something was covering her face, and that someone was standing near by watching.

still somewhat under the effects of whatever it was the doctor gave to help her sleep, the best she could do is turn her head slightly, as her eyes refocused and adjusted, she saw that Irene was the one standing there, her eyes slightly widened in panic when she realised that she could no longer feel the cyclops team patch in her hand, she tried to say something but for some reason she couldn't form any words

-Team 3-

this is getting out of hand, fast... Wales thought as heyden dodged around the bazooka shots he fired previously, feeling bothered at how terrace wsn't moving for some reason, despite himself his mind drifted back to that griffin that destroyed the Balrampur.
Such speed, such power, and the precision he delivered it all in...no way a normal person could've done that, is he one of those 'newtype' things some people have been raving on about? he shook his head, the blue mobile suit being piloted by heyden was now looking right at him, the green eyes on the suit giving wales a sense of apprehension, with that and terrace's dias still just floating there, he gritted his teeth and concluded that his wingman was dead. whoever the pilots of these things are they sure as s*** ain't human.. he thought as he turned his attention to wes, who by now was looking to be ganged up on.

with a deep breath he accelerated towards the leader of team 3, firing off two carefully aimed shots at stukov with the beam pistol while keeping the bazooka in reserve, as he advanced he opened a comm to Wes.

"Terrace is dead! we have to fall back!" he yelled as he fired off another double tap from the beam pistol, hoping that his message would get through the minvosky interference
Flag Fighter for life!
Inferno

-Kou-

"I understand." Kou grabbed Mart's Nemo Cannon and tugged it along behind him as he tried to get to the rear hanger of the Dervish. He recalled the shame in having GP-01 trashed and felt sorry for Mart. "Hang in there, buddy, everything's gonna be OK." Kou didn't know if he was talking to Mart or himself. He pushed the damaged suit toward the hangar, hoping the retrieval net would be ready. In the mean time, he kept watch, making sure they weren't followed back...
Inferno

=Herakles=

-Pilot Quarters-

Orsino and Marco stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Finally, Marco spoke. "I'm going to the bridge. Since I don't trust you alone, you'll be coming with me.

"Of course, sir." Orsino smirked. He wanted to go to the bridge anyway. Silence made him uncomfortable. It was weird, but silence was becoming more and more unbearable. He needed noise, clamor, something.

-Bridge-

Marco and Orsino entered, both saluting the Captain. Marco spoke. "Captain Berg, could we get a situation update? And if possible, what our next move will be?"
Cardi Doorl

- Alexandria-class Kirov -
- Mobile Suit Deck -

“Lieutenant, just what went on out there?”

Leandro looked up from his uncooperative comm panel to see Kyle floating up into the Barzam X-3’s open cockpit hatch.

“This new mobile suit, the electronic systems weren’t wired right,” Leandro frowned as he gave up trying to work the panel. He’d assumed his subordinate was referring to Leandro’s failure to communicate with his team throughout most of the sortie. “We’re lucky we didn’t get hit hard, no? I’ll need to have the technicians fix it up. I saw you hit that Sallykai, though,” Leandro changed the subject, “That’s some good shooting, jaygee.”

- Main Bridge –

Commander Trent wiped away the sweat that had accumulated on his forehead while fighting the numbness that had settled into his thoughts. The Kirov’s Alpha, Beta, and Gamma teams had still not returned from what was supposed to be a simple retrieval mission. Despite the mental fog, though, Trent knew, somehow, that those teams were not to be worried about.

“Reorientation complete, Commander.” Taskforce Echo’s warships were ready to vacate the area.

“Get us moving at half speed. The unaccounted teams will arrive.”

The deck below them vibrated momentarily as the Kirov’s engines kicked up to half output and set the vessel in motion.

“The teams from the Kalinin and Buxoro are still intact, aren’t they? Get them launched and running rearguard ASAP.”

- Salamis Kai-class Herakles
- Main Bridge –

"Captain Berg, could we get a situation update? And if possible, what our next move will be?"

The Herakles had just started to move in compliance with Trent’s orders when pilots Marco di Manco and Orsino Gerwulf entered, the former asking his questions after saluting. Isaac Berg didn’t rise from his command seat, only turning his head to say, “The entire taskforce is withdrawing from this area, di Manco. We’re done here. I can only presume we will rendezvous with the Dogosse Gier to determine our next move.”

Berg blinked once, remembering something. “Where is that young team leader of ours? He’s the one who should be here asking these questions. I hope, for his sake, he’s busy compiling a report.”
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
The Green Flame

- Salamis Kai-class Herakles –
- Main Bridge –

“Where is that young team leader of ours? He’s the one who should be here asking these questions. I hope, for his sake, he’s busy compiling a report.”

As if on cue Alex had entered the bridge, albeit no longer in his pilot suit, and carrying paperwork on the team's recent excursion. It was essentially completed but needed some minor touching up in certain places. Stopping short he didn't expect both Marco and Orsino to be on the bridge before him but payed it no mind.

"Ah Captain" he greeted with a salute as he looked glanced out towards the rest of the fleet as it was turning away "I presume we're leaving the area?"
Inferno

-Herakles, bridge-

Marco chuckled. "If you don't watch out Alex, I might wind up replacing you." Of course, he was only joking- Marco had his hands full as it was.

Orsino, disappointed Echo would be pulling back, gazed longingly out the bridge window. While the debris obscured much of his view, he could make out a flicker of light. "An explosion that big... A ship was sunk. Interesting." He muttered to himself. While he wished he could go out and get the kill, he knew he had to wait.
Wedge14

[Gwendoline Brouillé ]
Gwen was a pureblood spacenoid, so nimbly rotating her body around the handrail and avoiding the would be blow by crashing into the handrail came naturally to her. The young Zeon trainee quickly hopped away keeping her out of Pris' reach.
"Then what should i do si...uh ma'am?" She asked innocently.

[Kenneth Graden]
Graden ignored all the warning klaxxons that was telling him he was running on fumes. The Zeon vet was almost out of gas himself. "Damnit!" He mumbled as he barely avoided the incoming shots. "I wasn't born yesterday" He remarked talking to himself.He Fired an expertly aimed shot at Eddie's rick Dias and another two at Sophie's. Graden was pushing the two Rick Dias' pilots farther and farther away with each shot.

[Pan Heyden]
As Wales flittered away, Heyden took a last glance at the lifeless Rick Dias S. The former AEUG pilot was lost in his thoughts once again. "Sh*t..." He mumbled to himself as the machine just drifted there like somekind of corpse, it's single monoeye lifeless. Pan was brought out of his daze as his computer picked up two approaching Nemos.

Ramon's distinctive shield made Heyden's heart race with sudden excitement only to drop to his toes rather suddenly. For a brief moment Pan actually thought Ramon and his wingman were coming to back him up. Heyden was quick to turn his Griffin to face Stukov and Dolk, and blasted off in their direction putting distance between him and his former shipmate.

In a rare sense of urgency spoke calmly with the sudden authority of a commander instead of an uninterested madman."Dolk! Stu! Theres no way you two have more fuel then me, we stick it out with these chumps we're not getting back! pull back and regroup with whoever is left, or die out here."

[Leandro]

Leandro leanded out of his cockpit only to tuck his head into his butt. "HRRMMMMPHH HRMMMMMPH HRMMMMMPH" He spoke in muffled cries begging for help before he died from the smell of his own butt. Oh and Cardi is controlling him now so this isn't happening at all. And is just a figment of your imagination.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Ziryab

- aboard the Bindra -
- hangar -

Pris rewarded Shellia with a firm, curt nod. "That'll do," she affirmed. "I appreciate it," then whipped her head back to Gwendoline like a whip crack.

"The hell if I know," sounding more like a command than an answer. "Ask Shellia. The mechanics always find a use for an added hand. Especially with Gazas."

Pris began turning from Gwendoline and hoped atop the catwalk's handrail. "I miss my Dom," she muttered then kicked off towards her Gaza as if she was shot out of a bazooka and landed all fours on it like a cat.

"Veer off once you're off that catapult," immediately contacting her squadmates once inside her Gaza-C's cockpit. "Change directions immediately. This close to a ship there is always someone willing to merc you the moment they see us launching."

- bridge -
"Aye... aye aye, sir," Raquel shakily replied after the near miss from the harrassing AEUG mobile suit's cannon fire. "Plotting course. And once our pilots sortie I'll begin turning us around."
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
The Big Zabowski

-Jack-

As the Gaza literally blew to pieces as the Marasai drilled through Spach, Jack couldn't help but laugh as the man's last musings were cut short by a hydraulic failure. With a spray coming from the left side of the Gaza just before impact, Jack's orange and red Marasai became covered in quickly jelling and freezing red hydraulic fluid across a large portion of his shoulder, head and torso. Portions of the shoulder and torso also sustained limited surface damage from the impact leaving behind a nice blend of his paint and the blue of the Gaza.

Turning the head of the suit and panning the monoeye, he noted the retreat of the three Griffins and gradual lull in hostilities.

Best time as any to cut and run.

However, he had to beat Sven back to the ship and either leave him stranded in the asteroids or kill him. If he didn't, there was no telling what was waiting for him back at the ship. Unlike Nick.. Jack wasn't known to open fire on friendlies like he did; nor make it appear as if he was taking fire for an AEUG team. He had to solve this quickly.

And part of the solution came as Nick came up ahead; cruising relative to Jack's 'bat out of hell' approach but still racing toward the transponder tags of Ritter and Sven. When he finally did catch up to his flight lead, he latched on to the foot, both suits still maintaining an intercept course but now essentially flying tandem.

"Nick.. you alright? Sven and Ritter.. now or later? It's gonna be their word against ours back on deck."
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Cardi Doorl

- Stukov -

Stukov’s first shot lanced into the left armpit of Curren’s Rick Dias; the second slammed squarely in the middle of the chest.

The Russian, however, was too busy dealing with Wales Ingleshard’s counterattack to see the result of the strikes. He cut off the Griffin’s main thrusters for only a moment; in that moment he kicked counteracting verniers in fractions-of-a-second intervals to bring the blue machine very suddenly into a new facing while maintaining the forward momentum to continue the direction it had originally been traveling. The move put tremendous strain on the murderous pilot, but it was worth it, as Wales’ first two shots were well-aimed indeed: they screamed through space right where the Griffin’s upper torso would have been had Stukov not performed his spin maneuver; the latter two shots, where the legs would have been. He fired three stern shots from the large beam rifle in response.

Alpha Team’s leader didn’t really hear Pan’s message clearly, but perhaps by some twist of fate some instinct in the back of his mind reminded him just then to glance at his fuel level. It didn’t bother him that the Griffin was indeed running low. After all, he’d had enough fooling around in someone else’s fight.

More vernier bursts brought him facing the Echo fleet formation, at which point the main thrusters kicked back in. Merely grunting at g-forces that would black out a lesser pilot, Stukov brought his mobile suit to top acceleration.

- Irish-class Dervish Vicinity –

"Hang in there, buddy, everything's gonna be OK."

Mart decided not to respond. He’d only known the lieutenant briefly so far, but the impression he’d had before going into battle was that the guy was on the goofy side. The ensign instead preoccupied himself with keeping a watch around their surroundings.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
EZero8

-Team 3-

In his panic to take down the three mobile suits after the Balrampur's destruction, Wes stupidly split his attention on two targets. And before he knew it, he was being attacked by all three of them. Just his luck...

With his attention being split on three machines, Curren didn't even have time to listen to Wales' message before his unit was hit as he watched Pan's Griffin in motion. Stukov's attacks shook up Curren's Rick Dias with each hit, blasting off the left arm after hitting the joint from underneath the arm and also burning a gaping hole in the chest with the second shot, exposing the sparking innards of his mobile suit. Wes barely regained his senses in time to reorient his machine and boost "upwards" to avoid being hit by Dolk's shots.

The maneuver bought Wes enough time to notice the two of the blue units moving away from the battle, with the third quickly approaching from the Balrampur's wreckage. The brief lull also allowed him a quick glance over at Terraces' motionless Rick Dias S.

Without giving himself enough time to let that sink in, and finding the opportunity to finally return fire, Wes launched off his remaining missiles at Dolk's incoming machine.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Tangerine

- Hamburg -
- Sick Bay -

“Hi there my sleeping princess,” for some reason Irene blurted that out when she saw Paris awoken from sleep. She felt glad about her recovery, only seconds latter she realized that Paris was slightly in panic state about something. She bent forward and released the oxygen mask from Paris’ mouth. “Feel much better now? Is there anything I could do for you?” she said tenderly.