Episode 24 - Deadly Vortex [4th]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Fritz Ashlyn

Re: Episode 24 - Deadly Vortex [4th]

- Edge of Gryps Space -

- The Dervish -
- Hangar -

After Archer and Banner had been spirited away to sick bay, an uneasy quiet had fallen in the hangar. Beyond a few muttered conversations and the occasional clang and whirr of ongoing work, the normally loud and affable atmosphere was almost totally gone. The platform where both men had been hurt was cleared and checked for damage before Sager and a couple of men had begun repairs on the Rick Dias. "I haven't had a man in my crew killed on the job in eight years, man," Sager grunted morosely as he dismantled and tossed out the fried and unusable parts in the open hatch Rick had been working in. "They weren't dead, chief. Both of 'em got worked on before they hauled 'em out..." Tony offered, handing Sager the tool he was reaching for. The head mechanic was silent for a few seconds. "Yeah, I know. But... damn," he shook his head.

"New pilot s'here," someone down at floor level called out. Sager inched out of the suit's shoulder and sat up to look down at the new arrival. "That was quick. They timing that stuff now or what?" Tony clucked, wiping his hands off on his overalls. "Hell son, we're practically on top of the Titans. Getting pilots ready to fight is kinda an imperative, you know?" Sager chuckled, his mood recovering slightly. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled down at Wales after looking for rank tabs, "Hey, uh... ensign! Stow your gear quick and then talk to the captain and Ltcmdr. Ashlyn. You've got some catching up to do,". He pointed over his shoulder at the Rick Dias with his thumb and added, "If they're giving you this one, at least you don't have to worry about working on her for a few hours,".

Dr. M was too busy scurrying around collecting all of his dropped papers to notice the new pilot. After tiptoeing around the woozy, recently comatose Terrace to pick up the bulk of his materials, he looked around and saw Jacob holding the technical drawing. "Ah, thank you Jacob," he nodded, walking over to take the errant sheet Markado had picked up.

- Mess Hall -

"You're going to hate me, Eddie," Fritz warned as he approached the table Team 2 and several others were sitting at. He sat down and tossed folders that landed in front of Eckardy and Wes Curren. "Rick Archer got hurt about 15 minutes ago and he's in ICU, so the teams just got shook up again. Eddie, you got a transfer in; Wes, you're top dog in Team 3 now. Take a couple of hours to get familiarized and then start a new round of briefing to make sure we pick up any slack," he explained, rubbing his forehead as he thought about how tired he was going to be in about 12 hours. He leaned forward to rest on the table and continued, "Congrats, Wes,". While he let the two men read about their new shifted leadership assignments, he looked over to Celeste and said, "I've been looking around for you. Celeine told me a little about your new idea and I wanted to talk about it,". She sat down her fork and leaned closer, "There was an accident in the hangar?".

"Hm? Yeah," Fritz answered, resting his chin on crossed arms. Celeste cut her eyes across the table at Sophie when Fritz didn't say anything further, and he perked up when he realized what she was getting at. "Oh. Oh! Sophie," he said, sitting up straight, "Don't get too upset - Rem was hurt when Ltjg. Archer had his accident. He's got some burns on his hands and he was knocked out for a couple of minutes, but Dr. Lekarz told the captain he'll completely recover in about a month,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Mess Hall-

Fritz came along and delivered the news from the hangar a few minutes later. While Fritz sat down and started talking to the others, Eddie pushed aside the now empty plate that had contained his cake and pulled the folder to him. "Well s***..." He mumbled, "And the winner is..." He opened the folder to see the files. "Oh, Bernie Korbel from Team 3." Eddie said with a hint of suprise, expecting to see the file of somebody knew. Eckardy only knew the pilot in passing.

"Team 2 now." Marvin correctly quietly, taking the final bite of his hamburger. He displayed no outward emotion, but inside was oddly fine with everything. A part of his mind told him that he ought to be upset at what happened to Archer and Banner. But, Cowboy reasoned with himself, he barely knew Archer, didn't care at all about Banner, and this all got Wes out of the team. In some sick way, he was fine with it all.

"Yeah." Eddie replied with a sigh as he scanned over Korbel's file, helping Marvin move past those weird thoughts. For Eddie, he felt some remorse for what had turned out to be something serious, although he still didn't know the details of what the hell had gone on in the hangar. Knowing he could read everything later, and use Korbel's file as something of a time killer, Eddie flipped it closed as Fritz finished telling how Banner would be alright. "Do you what the hell happened to them anyway?" Eddie asked Fritz with some curiosity.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
EZero8

--Mess Hall--

"You're going to hate me, Eddie," Fritz called out as he headed towards where everyone was sitting. Wes gave a curt nod and went back to eating his burger, figuring that what Fritz had to say was only between the two team captains. However, what followed was a surprise, enough to make Wes choke when he attempted to swallow his giant piece of hamburger.

"Rick Archer got hurt about 15 minutes ago and he's in ICU, so the teams just got shook up again. Eddie, you got a transfer in; Wes, you're top dog in Team 3 now. Take a couple of hours to get familiarized and then start a new round of briefing to make sure we pick up any slack."

It took a few seconds, but Wes finally managed to swallow his food as he peered over at the folder that landed next to his tray. He's been transferred yet again, this time to take up commanding duties for Team 3.

"Great... now I'll have to read through another set of information..." he thought to himself.

Wes should be used to being shuffled around by now, but something about taking up the team leader role made him feel somewhat uncomfortable. Aside from his anti-social personality that was unfitting for a commander, Wes didn't like the fact that the previous two Team 3 leaders have run into quite a bit of bad luck. First Clute, now Archer. He could be next...

Wes looked up from his blank gaze when he heard Fritz congratulate him before going on to reassure Sophie that Rem Banner will be fine. Attempting to mask his concerns, he gave a short chuckle before pulling the folder towards him once Fritz finished.

"Well, that makes... what? Three different teams in three operations?" Wes says as he thumbed through the folder's contents. "At this rate I might end up switching into every last team on the fleet when it's all said and done."
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Tangerine

- The Hamburg -

Irene was waiting outside just enjoying the scenery, busybodies everywhere doing their job when Paris exclaimed a healthy comment from the cockpit. Irene smiled kindly in reply to her new colleague’s wide grin.

A bit of chit chat latter and then Irene took her into the ship’s bridge. The bridge door making a swoosh sound and Irene quickly reporting their arrival, more toward Lt. Stalvern who happened to be nearer. “Lieutenant Kawamura, sir. requesting permission to speak to the Captain. I brought the new pilot with me.” And then she stepped away and let Paris took the spotlight.

I wonder what the Captain will do. and then before Irene realized it, she already mustered all her willpower to resist the temptation to do a very wide grin.
blind_dead_mcjones

- The Dervish -
- Hangar -

"Hey, uh... ensign! Stow your gear quick and then talk to the captain and Ltcmdr. Ashlyn. You've got some catching up to do"

Wales snapped his head up in the direction of the voice catching sight of two guys working on the shoulder of one of the Rick Dias suits. the man who had called out him pointed over his shoulder at the Rick Dias with his thumb and added, "If they're giving you this one, at least you don't have to worry about working on her for a few hours,"

"right, thanks" wales replied 'suppose giving directions is too much trouble....' shaking his head he walked up to the nearest mechanic and asked how to get to the bridge, taking his sweet time he ambled his way over to there, taking in where everything was for future reference

when he got there, wales immediately noticed the sombre mood that filled the bridge, whether it was due to the fact they would engaging in battle soon or because something had happened, he had no idea, 'guess i'd better introduce myself.' he thought as he approached Captain Abbey, saluting as he did so

"Ensign Wales Ingleshard, reporting for duty."
Flag Fighter for life!
hellbore

- Dervish -
- Hanger -

The silence in the hanger was deafening. Adam had sat down onto the edge of the cockpit hatch, his answers to the Doc's question forgotten. Not a superstitious man, Adam still felt chills. This is a bad sign he thought to himself, shaking his head at the timing, so close to Gryps. Going against the Titans, and possibly Axis, every pilot would be needed and now the Dervish was one down, and a team leader at that. His team leader. He hadn't really gotten to much much about Rick Archer, but he seemed a capable officer.

He suddenly filled with horror at the thought of him being promoted to fill the now probably vacant position, then felt guilty about being so selfish. Still, he didn't think he was completely ready for the responsibility for leading a team even a reduced one.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
The Loser Villain

-The Dervish-
-Mess Hall-

All the talk around the table was about the accident that had happened in the hangar. Sophie could feel her pulse quicken as she began to worry about the possibilities of what could have happened.

"Oh. Oh! Sophie," Fritz's voice pulled her away from her internal focus.

"Don't get too upset - Rem was hurt when Ltjg. Archer had his accident. He's got some burns on his hands and he was knocked out for a couple of minutes, but Dr. Lekarz told the captain he'll completely recover in about a month."

Sophie took a deep breath in. Rem would be okay, but he was hurt. Pushing her tray away she stood up.

"Excuse me, but if its possible may I have an hour off?" she asked Eddie hoping he'd understand why without having to spell it out.

-Hangar-

"Huh, wha!" Terrace said as he came to from the smelling salts with a light shining in his eye.

"You okay sir," the medic had asked him.

"Yeah," he looked around at what was going on. "I'm sorry I fell like that."

He knew he had just created more work for the medics when there was a much more serious issue going on.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
wonton bob

- Dervish -
- Hanger -

Bernard made his way over to Terrace and the medic with a grin. He knew the young man would be embarrassed by that reaction especially for a pilot who faced death on every mission.

"Get up kid. I told ya you shouldn't wander around with an empty stomach. Particularly after training all morning..day, or night..or whatever the HELL time it is around here!" he noisily comments and looks up noticing the hanger bay's lights which he begins to stare at intently. "Gee, I've never noticed those before. I wonder how many it takes to..."
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Fritz Ashlyn

- Edge of Gryps Space -

- The Dervish -
- Mess Hall -

Fritz sat up and loosened his collar while Eddie and Wes looked over their new assignments. When Eddie noted he was getting Bernard as a replacement, he chimed in, "Korbel is a Zeon vet - piloted one of those late model Dom variants for a while. He's solid on the Rick Dias,". There was no hint of malice any longer when he mentioned Zeon. However, it did remind him of Jim MacAlpin and he gazed down at the polished tabletop for a few contrite, silent seconds. "Well, that makes... what? Three different teams in three operations?" Wes said as he read Team 3's materials, "At this rate I might end up switching into every last team on the fleet when it's all said and done,". Fritz chuckled quietly and responded, "Well at least you proved Karaba has some real pilots,". He reached into his jacket and sat a new pair of rank tabs in front of Curren, "Captain wanted me to pass these along too. You're being brevetted lieutenant until the operation is over,".

"Do you what the hell happened to them anyway?" Eddie asked about the injured men. "Sort of..." he answered, glancing at Sophie, "One of the mechanics told me Rick messed with something inside his suit that was still getting power and Rem tried to pull him away,".

- Bridge -

"Ensign Wales Ingleshard, reporting for duty," the new arrival announced himself at the captain's chair. Abbey handed over the papers he was looking through to Wade and turned to Wales. "Welcome aboard, ensign. You're going to be a busy man for the next 24 hours - your papers should have a room assignment, but you need to find Ltcmdr. Ashlyn and Lt. Curren as soon as you stow your gear,".

- The Hamburg -
- Bridge -

Lt. Stalvern looked up from the materials he was reviewing when the pair of female pilots entered the bridge. “Lieutenant Kawamura, sir. Requesting permission to speak to the Captain. I brought the new pilot with me,” Irene said, stepping back to let Paris move forward. "Oh, that's great," Stalvern sighed when he saw Carter, "I'm sure you'll find the captain... engaging,". He moved to the other end of the bridge and got Loweno's attention. "Ens. Carter is here, sir," he said taking the binoculars the captain handed over as he moved towards the girls. "Ens. Carter!" Loweno beamed, giving her a big salute as he stopped in front of them, "AND Miss Kawamura. How lovely,". He was completely clean shaven, his hair was slicked back and his hat was jauntily tipped forward. "I'm Capt. Loweno, Miss Carter. Please, call me André. Welcome to my little ship!".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Mess Hall-

Eckardy nodded at Fritz's comments on Korbel's experiance. It confirmed what Eddie already sort of know, that Bernard knew how to fight. Eddie figured he could read up on all the boring little details later. Eddie glanced inside the folder again while Fritz tossed Wes a pair of rank tabs.

When Fritz then explained what happened in the hangar, Eckardy managed to keep from expressing anything. His gut reaction was to snort and make some comment about Rem finally doing something that wasn't a waste of time, but from the Sophie had been talking before...

As if to confirm part of Eddie's thoughts, Sophie pushed her tray of food away and asked "Excuse me, but if its possible may I have an hour off?"

Eddie didn't hesitate a second. "Yeah, sure, go right ahead." He gave a slight wave toward the door. "Take longer if you want to. We're not on duty or anything for a couple hours anyway." He gave a weak grin and glanced at Marvin. The younger man barely shrugged his shoulders, Eckardy barely noticed his friends reaction at all. Marvin was keeping all of his emotions and reactions to the sudden developments hidden, and by this point, had pushed aside the reasons why he had them.

blind_dead_mcjones

- The Dervish -
- Bridge -

"Welcome aboard, ensign. You're going to be a busy man for the next 24 hours - your papers should have a room assignment, but you need to find Ltcmdr. Ashlyn and Lt. Curren as soon as you stow your gear."

'Oh joy' wales thought sarcasticly at the prospect of constant training for 24 hours, before looking down at his transfer papers.

"very well sir, i'l go find them right away." he replied smoothly "excuse me" with that he saluted and left as soon as he was dismissed, makign his way over to the rooms, however by the time he was halfway his stomach grumbled, forwning to himself he changed direction, heading for the mess hall instead. entering the room just as there was a lull in conversation by those inside but he was hardly even paying attention, moving right past the table team 2 were ocupying and heading straight to the counter
Flag Fighter for life!
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

-The Hamburg-
-Bridge-

I am sure you will find the Captain…engaging.” The man named Lieutenant Stalvern said in a sarcastic and yet resigned voice. It almost sounded like he was announcing an earthquake for the one-hundredth time. Paris raised an eyebrow at the strangely phrased question. ~What?~ Paris thought and she looked over at Lieutenant Kawamura who looked for a split second like she was about to smile. That only increased Paris' confusion and the question of what was going on was on her lips when a man almost literally bounded up to her (which didn't seem possible in zero gravity, but he made it possible) and gave a jaunty salute.

Paris didn't know what to do so she saluted back, her attention drawn to the man's hat. "Um...right...si- I mean...Captain Andre, sir...I mean," Paris cheeks flushed as she stumbled over her words. "What I mean to say is that I am happy to be aboard." Paris finally spit out and then glanced quickly over at Kawamura, frustrated and a bit put off that the Lieutenant didn't at least warn her that the captain of the Hamburg was a lunatic.
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
Fritz Ashlyn

- Edge of Gryps Space -

- The Dervish -
- Bridge -

"Think the new guy will work out?" Filmore asked after Wales left the bridge. "He better. We don't have many other options," Abbey said, rubbing an ache at the small of his back. Nodding he added, "I think we'll do fine. This little fleet of ours has had it rough before and we've always come through,". Jungst piped up gruffly, "Yes sir, and I used to be stationed on the Gela,". A short moment of silence from the crew was the reaction to the mention of the lost ship. "Another 12 hours of planning and it'll be like nothing happened for everyone but Ltjg. Archer and Mr. Banner. We have to finish this operation successfully for them too," Abbey said, crossing his arms as he stopped in front of the windows. "We're finishing this for a lot more people than just them, sir," Wade said quietly.

- Mess Hall -

As Fritz was looking at Sophie, he noticed Wales pass by the table on the way to the serving line. It took him a moment to realize why he looked familiar. "Hey Wes, I think your transfer just walked in," he said, pointing over at the line where Ens. Ingleshard was waiting for food. The quick copy of the orders they had given to him to pass along to Curren included a black and white reproduction of a service photograph from Wales' file. While Sophie was picking up her tray to leave the table, Michiko quietly came into the mess hall and took the seat next to Eddie across from Fritz. "Hi, guys," she said, folding her arms across her chest. The sleeveless AEUG uniform didn't seem like the best choice for chilly spacegoing environments.

- The Hamburg -
- Bridge -

Paris responded to Loweno's confident introduction with a confused salute. "Um...right...si- I mean...Captain Andre, sir...I mean... What I mean to say is that I am happy to be aboard," she managed, blushing at the situation. Loweno threw back his head and responded with a hearty laugh that he thought sounded quite manly indeed. "I'm sorry, ensign, I seem to have that effect on some people," he smiled, returning the salute. He rested his hands on his hips and continued, "I hope you ladies fight as good as you look,". Lt. Stalvern rolled his eyes again without looking up from the clipboard he was reading. Loweno kept his broad smile, mostly because he didn't see his XO's reaction, and explained, "The Hamburg is the toughest ship in the fleet, and we do more than our share of fighting. I've never backed down from a stand-up fight and I don't intend to stop now,".

- The New Yark -
- Planning Room -

"Hey~~! Shifting and churning!" Hard AE thrusted, advancing the electronic board to the next display phase. The outer edges of the AEUG's planned 'maelstrom' to capture Gryps 2 closed in on the colony laser, and the Argama's and the 4th Squadron's positions changed dramatically from the last slide. The entire fleet was tightening down on the laser like a whirlpool as fields of control flashed in front of each unit. "So, uh, sir," Waclaw said feebly, hesitantly raising his hand, "In Phase 2 we're actually advancing ahead of the Argama and the Radish?". The look on Soucy's face showed how confident he was about the idea as well. "Ahead of them, and behind them. It's a closed loop, ensign," Thibaut said, answering for Ramon. He drummed his pencil on the writing space under his arm as the two other pilots jotted new notes down adding to their lengthy briefing materials.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Soma Taozi

-The Hamburg-
-Bridge-

Yep, the Captain was definitely trying to impress her and the Lieutenant. However, compared to George's disgusting and rude comments on the Balrampur, Paris would pick Andre any day of the week. Besides, he had a kind of gallant and chivalrous attitude that Paris would almost expect to come from a medieval knight and not a Salamis Class captain. Plus, he was kind of charming in a weird way. Maybe if he was a little less jaunty, didn't wear the hat, and were several years younger, Paris might have been interested. However, that wasn't that case.

"Umm, right." Paris agreed and looked over the Kawamura for help, but no such aid arrived. "So umm...Andre," She spoke the word strangely, "When do you think we will arrive at Gryps 2? I still have several things to do and that includes: unpacking, checking my MS, and meeting my squad leader." Was she trying to escape the bridge? Possibly, but at the same time it was true. She still had a lot to do.
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
Tangerine

- The Hamburg -

Irene couldn't hold much longer. She forced not to laugh but ended up like a giggle, so she cough it out. Hopefully everybody will understand. The hat and the comment were just funny on its own way. She didn’t know Loweno’s heritage but definitely he would make any Frenchmen proud.

The rather funny coughing gathered attention back to Irene. Making a straight face she reported formally, "I apologize captain, but I will need Ens. Carter immediately for briefing. If you would excuse us, sir!" She saluted Loweno and Stalvern before grabbed Paris by the arm and head out from the bridge.

She laughed while walking away from the bridge door, apologizing when she regained her breath. “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know he’s going to behave that silly to you. But now at least you know. He’s far from any ordinary Salamis Captain.” She smiled, trying to read Paris’ reaction. “Oh, don’t worry our team leader is okay. I promise he won’t be a hassle.”
Fritz Ashlyn

- Edge of Gryps Space -

- The Hamburg -
- Bridge -

"Umm, right," Ens. Carter responded, still obviously not sure how to react to the captain, "So umm... Andre, when do you think we will arrive at Gryps 2? I still have several things to do and that includes: unpacking, checking my MS, and meeting my squad leader,". Irene held in her own reaction to the scene quite admirably until she saw Paris' reaction to the captain's bravado; she managed to choke off a giggle that snuck out, covering it with a half cough. "À tes souhaits," Loweno winked at her outburst, treating it like a sneeze. "I apologize captain, but I will need Ens. Carter immediately for briefing. If you would excuse us, sir!" Kawamura finally stepped forward to bail out Paris, dragging her out of Capt. Loweno's presence. As the door whooshed shut Lt. Stalvern shook his head and said quietly, "She's half your age, sir," without looking up from his work.

Loweno took off his hat and chuckled, "I'm barely 40, John. Not an old man. Plus, I think I made a good impression,". He buffed the shiny brim of the cap and placed it back on his head in a more normal position. "Yes, sir. Besides," Stalvern said, tucking the clipboard under his arm, "Are you sure our pilots are your type? I know how much you enjoy the girls at Craters,". The captain stepped up into his command chair and laughed at the jibe. "I enjoy girls, lieutenant - full stop. I believe they still count when they're commissioned officers,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Mess Hall-

Eddie glanced at the new pilot. The guy looked pretty average, at least compared to some of the other pilots the Dervish had over the past few months. Eddie snorted a quiet laugh and took a drink from his soda.

Michiko came along and took a seat next to Eddie. "Hey guys," she said, looking chilly in her uniform.

"Hey Michiko," Eddie raised his voice in what he knew to be a bad attempt to mimic her voice, before switching back to his normal tone, "How ya doin'?" He asked as he leaned foward with his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his hands.

Across from him, Marvin nodded a greeting, but stood up and picked up his empty tray. "I'm gonna go," he told the table flatly, still debating in his mind where he was going to go. He had a few things to do, but none were all that important or pressing.

Eddie nudged his empty tray slightly with his elbows and gave a wide, sheepish grin. Hamilton sighed and collected his tray, as well as another at the other end of the table that somebody else had left. "Thank you, Cowboy! You're awesome!" Eddie called. Marvin gave a dismissive wave as he walked across the mess hall to drop off the trays.

Soma Taozi

-The Hamburg-
-Hallway-

Her frustration and confusion disappearing with every step away from the bridge, Paris smiled slightly. Although the situation was strange and a bit unnerving, Paris couldn't deny that it was kind of funny in a hindsight way. Besides, if she was in the Lieutenants position she would have done the same thing to the new comer. Also, Paris had a feeling that even if Kawamura warned Paris about Captain Loweno, she wouldn't have believed her. After all, no words could have possibly prepared her for that experience.

"No, no, it is fine." Paris said with a bit of a laugh, "Really I was just surprised, I mean I have never met anyone like that before. So how long have you served with Cap-…I mean Andre, Lieutenant?"

-Me, 7/19/2020
Fritz Ashlyn

- Edge of Gryps Space -

- The Dervish -
- Sick Bay -

"I just... I saw what was happening and I reached for him. It was so stupid!" Rem sighed, resting back in the bed that had been prepared for him as the doctor and one of his nurses worked on his hands. "Don't worry about it, Mr. Banner. You're a lucky man," Dr. Lekarz said as he finished the dressing he was applying. The nurse smiled and added, "It was a split second decision. You were just trying to help him,". Rem shook his head and groaned, "But you never grab somebody that's being electrocuted. I should know better,". Lekarz stood up from the stool at Rem's bedside and gathered up the trash from the bandages and medicine. "Work accidents like this happen all the time, unfortunately. Don't knock yourself for instinctively trying to do the right thing even if you went about it the wrong way. You should get some rest - we can worry about getting you workers comp from Anaheim later," the doctor smiled.

- Mess Hall -

"Hey Michiko. How ya doin'?" Eddie asked, leaning forward to rest his chin on his hands. She giggled at the awful mimicry and answered, "I'm okay. A little hungry,". She added her own wave goodbye to Marvin as he left the table, and Fritz nodded at the stoic young pilot as he passed. "This is hard on these kids," Fritz said, turning back to Eddie, "Cowboy looks worse than usual and we're not even at Gryps,". Michiko sighed and added, "Jacob hasn't been the same since...". She looked over at Celeste and quickly changed her wording, "...since the Gate of Zedan. He's convinced he has to find that blue mobile suit,". Fritz nodded sadly and said, "We'll have to keep a close eye on him. I'm not making the same mistake again,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

blind_dead_mcjones

-The Dervish-
-Mess hall-

his tray filled, wales thanked the cook and moved away from the counter looking for somewhere to sit, during which he took notice of Fritz and everyone else sat at team 2's table
fancy that, just who i had to find

not skipping a beat he approached the group

"Lt Cmndr Ashlyn?" he began "I was told to report to you and a Lt Curren."
Flag Fighter for life!