MS Falling Liberty - An RPG

Advertise your website, blog or whatever.

Moderators: mcred23, Cardi Doorl

Haruma
AEUG Slapping Boy

MS Falling Liberty - An RPG

Post by Haruma » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 pm

So, I couldn't follow through with the IBO fandom idea without making things sound redundant. So I will be taking it back to the drawing board for some much needed rewriting and sampling before anything can be decided. I have, however, started an RPG that has both an original story and original timeline.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Falling liberty is a small story involving the International Gard Force as a sort of world police, like those mithril guys from Full Metal Panic. Their current mission is to go on missions that involve taking down black market arms traders and fighting terrorist organizations. One of these organizations has made a name for itself, and they call themselves The Serpents Triad and the IGF have their hands full with trying to track down and capture the leaders.

There is another twist though, the Lunar Nation known as Laurasia is secretly providing The Serpents Triad with both a few of their personal mobile suits as well as funds for purchasing traditional vehicles and weapon on the black market. No one has yet to catch onto the back door deals going on, but one thing is for certain, we're in for one hell of a fight.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Falling Liberty