Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

Your own tale of two mecha.
Antares

It might be seen as a little hokey, but the DJ/MS pilot perspective is a refreshing view point from what we tend to see.
Indeed. Why must it always be just mechanics or outcasts or teens with issues that pilot MS? It can just as well be DJs (who are outcasts or have issues). :P

The length that Big B brought up can go both ways: 1) it keeps the story short and sweet, and many people (I've noticed) like to read a short story rather than a whooping long one, or 2) leave the story fragmented. I suppose you could do like three installations at once, and then re-read it and post it in one piece at a time so you have better control over it.

Or just do what you like best. :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Volnixshin

Currently designing a new chapter, to be called "Sabotage & Sorcery"
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Chris grabbed his folder off his desk and threw his coat over his shoulder. After locking his door, he strutted hall quite pleased with himself. Approaching the main hanger, he pulled the folder from under his arm and glanced around the hanger slowly. He spotted the head technition. Walking over he started up.
"Hey Jack, I got something I was designing, I was wondering if you could incorperate."
Chris held out the folder and Jack took them. Looking them over a minute, he glanced at Chris.
"You have any idea how much this will cost?"
"Yeah, I got that covered."
"Okay. And you know you can't use this in space?"
"Yep."
"Okay, we'll see what we can do."
"Thanks."
Jack turned and approached his other techies. Chris smiled smugly, spun around happily, and marched to the cafeteria.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Space was a lonely and desolate place. Especially the Asteroid called the Graveyard. The area surrounding this once populated rock was barren, debris of old ginns, mobius's, some small spacecraft. A battle had been waged here. But what was most interesting is what happened when Chris and Jay got inside. An array of elebortely designed traps were awaiting them. The traps were old school too, so Chris couldn't use MC to disable them. The Gel Finieto and Civi Astray were more than scratched up by the time they reached the inside. Activating the power grid, the lights snapped on and the pair was astounded at what they saw. A town built like ancient Japan was laid out in front of them. Old shops and buildings intriclly designed were everywhere.
"Oh wow, I wanna live here." Remarked Jaysonn.
"So do I...Come on, let's explore." Chris said.
Jay and Chris got out of their cockpits to find breathable air. They climbed down to the ground and looked around. This place was beautiful. There were even still some trees growing here and there. Chris headed off in one direction while Jay went in another. They were here to look for usable MS data that had been rumored to be here. Chris couldn't help himself but look into some of the old shoppes. to his shock there were still alot of supplies left in them. One shop had a large assortment of Japanese fans, while another had beautiful Samurai type swords on the back shelf. Chris started wandering to the back of the village where an apparent battle had been fought. He wandered over and was amazed to see a large group of Guiaiz mobile suits clean sliced in half. He sauntered over to another ms, this one still together, a Ginn. This one was pretty cool. Very Samurai estque. It even had a sword attached to its hip. But as Chris examined it, it was a unique sword, it was about one and a half times as long as a regular Ginn sword, had its own sheath, and when chris tapped a stick on the blade, it sliced clean in two.
"Is this the same sword that sliced those Guiaz's? No way, those slices were much larger. A MUCH larger blade. But this thing is beautiful. I gotta attach this!" Chris started running back.
Elswhere Jay was mulling over some large harddrives that looked like they were full of data. But it had all been erased apparently..He looked over others, but they too had been erased. He was surpised by a sound, and looked around from his crouched position to see the Gel Finieto standing upright and walking over to a large area. It bended down and seemed to pick two things up. One was red, and the other was silver. Jay squinted his eyes, but couldn't make out what they were. Oh well that would be to discovered later. He continued to seek a harddrive whose data had not been deleted, but found no such luck. He headed back to his Astray.
Jay stood the MS up and looked up to see the Gel Finieto approaching him. The GF was sort of running toward him holding something in its hands. The GF stopped in front of him and showed the object. It was a long blade and a beautifully crafted sheath.
"Whoa, where did you find that?"
"On an old Ginn, I've decided to add it to the Gel. I need close range weapons, and this is extremly sharp."
"How sharp?"
"See that oak over there?"
"Yeah"
The GF walked over to it, but did not swong the sword but gently puch the blade to the trunk and it slid right through!
"See, see?!" Exclaimed Chris.
"Yeah that thing is bangin'!"
"What did you find, anything useful?" Asked Chris changing the topic and sheathing the sword, holding them in his left hand.
"No, there was nothing here, all the data has been deleted. We should head back. Actacon needs to know that."
"Swords mine!" Chris appeared on Jay's moniter sticking his tongue out and pulling the skin below his eye down.
"Hahahhahaha" Jay laughed and gave him the finger with a smile. "Come on sword boy."
They launched toward the way they came in. As they reached the entrance, Chris stopped and looked back. He had to come back here sometime. It was too beautiful to not too. He turned and they flew off.

Volnixshin

Any thoughts?

Antares

I can comment on this if you will comment on mine. Fair enough? :P :wink:
Space was a lonely and desolate place
Suggest changing 'was' to 'is', because space has the habit of being lonely and desolate all the time. :)

So they found a natural colony somewhere that seemed to be pretty much intact? It sounds like a good base for someone even if it has been demolished to some extent. The sword has some relevance to the Gerbera Straight katana?
Volnixshin

The Graveyard in the story is in fact the same Graveyard where Un No trained Lowe and the Gerbera Straight comes from. This story obviously takes place a while after Un No passed away. The sword that Chris takes is this sword: http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/astrayr/zgmf-1017-un.htm The Tigers Eye, one of the swords mounted on Un No's customized Ginn, one of them being the Gerbera Straight that Lowe currently possess, so the TE was left behind. Chris will also definetly be returning to the Graveyard in the future.

Volnixshin

Setting down the Gel in the Actacon Hanger, Chris glanced up as he set the suit against the wall. There were a large number of engineers and technitions in the corner looking something over. Turning his machine he stepped out and slid down the cable from the hatch to the ground. Walking over, he approached Jack.
"Hey, what's going on here?"
Jack turned and looked at him with a worried face.
"What's wrong?" Asked Chris.
"The top bosses have just purchased a huge mobile suit from the Earth Federation. The heads want us to repair it, maybe add to it, and send it into battle with you for a test."
"Really? That would be interesting against the Gel." Surmised Chris.
"I don't think you understand kid, this suit is like an enigma."
"How so?"
"It was found by the EA floating in space, cut up pretty badly, huge chunks of the thing are missing. Its a really weird design. There was no cockpit in the torso, there wasn't even a cockpit in the main body at all. We've deduced by the design that it was ZAFT made though."
"Oooh, ZAFT makes huge MS now? How many do you think there are?"
"Apparently, to our knowledge this is the only one. Come on, come with me and I will show it to you."
"I'd be glad to." Jack led Chris into a large hanger adjacent to the one they were just in. The ceiling had to be three hundred feet above them. But the MS Chris was looking at.....it's head had to be INCHES shorter than that. Looking it over, Chris realized that it had just had a fresh paint job of red, or wait...
"Is that paint? It looks to solid to be painted on."
"No, that's another technology we bought from the EA, it's called Transphase."
"Oh, I know what that is! Yeah, Phase Shift without the powering down part, and saving energy. What's that long, huge thing along the wall?" Asked Chris pointing to a oh, sixteen meter long, ebony-black shaft.
"That...is the gun."
"Whaaaa? You jest! That thing is huge!"
"Yeah, apparently it was made to destroy enemy fortresses in one shot."
Chris whistled. " And I have to face this thing? Am I allowed to use MC?"
"You can try Chris, there's just the fact that its now equipped with MC Jammers."
"That's possible?"
"Chris, we designed the Virus Spreader, remember?"
"Oh. Yeah. Whoops..."
"I want you to be extra careful Chris."
Chris tilted his head, "You seem awfully concerned Jack."
"Sure am, you're the best client we've had, and you're a good guy. And," Jack glanced around, and sheepishly said, "I'm a huge fan of your music, my wife is concerned that I listen to it too much."
"Really now," Chris chuckled, "Well, that's just fine. Also, back to a different topic. The thing I asked you to incorperate into the Gel a while back, you do it yet?"
"Oh yeah, the overhaul is complete, I just don't see how that will help you in the upcoming battle."
"Oh, you never know."
"Come on, let's get some dinner, I think I hear Jay calling for you."
"You got it." They clicked off th lights and headed out.

Volnixshin

The Abomination crashed through the wall, its sensors scanning this new room in a slow and calculating process. Nothing suspicious here, every thing was fine and normal. Sik-Cho retreated out of the hole he had just created and floated into a large patch of open space. Pulling the levers and tapping the code, the Abomination transformed and shot towards the next abandoned spaceship. Withen seconds he arrived; transforming back he sliced into the hull. Peering inside he saw just a few abandoned military tanks, and a jet. This ship must have been en route to earth before it was attacked. Its debris was everywhere. Sik-Cho turned away from the ship. As he was about to rocket off to the next ship a quick flash of metal caught his eye. He turned back to the hanger.
"Let's see..two tanks...a few floating bodies, a jet, ..... was there a helicopter here before?" Sik-Cho reached into the hanger and picked up the helicopter, bringing it to the front of the Abomniation to examine it. A truley interesting design for an aircraft. The colors were black and gold. Six rotors were attached to the top with four attached to the extension on the back. The copter seemed to be holding two beam rifles. Sik-Cho had the abomination bring the craft to the face so he could examine it closer, but suddenly the beam rifles fired off a round a pierced the head sensors. Sik-Cho threw the copter away and withdrew his saber from his shoulder. Before his eyes the Helicopter transformed. The tail end seperated two rotors to each extension. The main rotors on the upper part shifted down and opened up, three to each side like spindly wings. the main cockpitel region turned 90 degrees. A head slid our from the chest and onto the top of the torso. The Gel Fineto stood before him, transformed from a helicopter to a MS in less than one minute. It was aiming its rifles right at him. Sik-Cho charged to the left and ignited his thrusters tossing a volley of CIWS fire at the Gel. It paried with a return of all four of its CIWS to his torso and a shot from each of its beam rifles to his leg regions. Sik-Cho dodged below and charged again. The Gel quickly attached the beam rifles to his legs, and slid out a straight long metal katana and charged the massive Abomination as well.......

Volnixshin

Faith

The blades clashed in a explosion of sparks and beam flames. The gigantic Abomination looked down from its yellow eyes to the gold and black mobile suit. It was so much smaller, so much weaker, yet how? How was it able to hold back his saber?! Sik-Cho's brow started to sweat. How was this possible?! He was an ace pilot. He had test piloted such famous MS like the Freedom, Guaiz EFT, and Justice, so why? Why was this mobile suit so hard to push back?! Sik-Cho pushed his thruster gauge higher, trying despertly to push the Gel backwards. He glanced up from his controls and saw the back of the Gel. Its thrusters were maxed. Their fiery blue glow lighting up the ship they had just left behind. 'I am an ace pilot, I was a member of FAITH, I fought in many battles and never lost, so why, how could this small mobile suit push back this huge MS I'm in?!' He demanded of himself. He pulled a lever above him. The Abominations left arm came down bearing another beam sword. Before it could even reach, the right shoulders of the Gel loosened and swivled, the three MCVS attachments sprouted a beam blade of each their own and caught his blade. Sik-Cho had the Abomination open its left hand and grab for the head of the Gel. Before he could reach, the Gel engaged its foward thrusters and jetted backwards to safety. The Abomination moved foward before Sik-Cho had the chance to cut the thrusters. Sik-Cho didn't know what to expect. He was here to battle this suit to see the Abomination's capabilities. He watched as the sabers on the right MCVS dissapeared and all MCVS pointed towards him. From the tips a beam shot emerged, showering towards him. Sik-Cho dodged them easily. Depite its massive size, the Abomination was quite manuverable. Sik-Cho activated his twin anti-fortress cannons. The twin cannons on his rear shoulders swiviled under his arms and into his hands. He aimed towards the area the Gel was in..
Chris saw the Abomination arm its twin cannons. Chris's eyes widened and he ceased fire, and jammed the maximum thruster guage to the max upwards. His rear, foot, and shoulder thrusters lit up like an explosion. He rocketed upwards seemingly just in time. The golden glow of the twin cannons came forth and two incredibly large blasts of energy wracked through the space he was just occupying. The blasts ripped through eight abandoned carriers behind him, incinerating them all instantly. He aimed farther and farther upwards, rocketing through space like a missile. He hid behind a piece of debris and opened his maximum sensor output to 100%. Expecting to find a large dot on his sonar, he found a large dot and ten other dots surrounding it. What?! Actacon wasn't interfering! The Gel peered around the debris and looked down. The Abomination was surrounded by a large group of Guaiz's.
Sik-Cho stopped firing at the Gel when he realized there were suddenly mobile suits surrounding him. He knew his alarms were going off, but he thought they were dead MS alarms, not incoming MS alarms. He looked around and found himself surrouneded by ten Guaiz R's. What the...? A communication channel opened.
"Unknown pilot, you are under arrest for possesion of a ZAFT weapon. Exit the cockpit now or we will fire." Huh?! Sik-Cho opened a line to the Actacon Satellite.
"Actacon, what's going on?!"
"We don't know, apparently the ZAFT force here thinks we stole the unit!"
"Did you?!"
"No! We bought it from the Earth Alliance after it drifted into their tertritory damaged."
"So then its ours?"
"Yeah! We're trying to tell them that but their not listening! We got in contact with their superiors, but the unit is still insisting."
"So they're defying orders so they can get their hands on this unit?"
"Apparently."
A third comm link appeared in his screen. Chris's face appeared.
"Sik-Cho, what's goin' on?"
"There is a ... well now Rebel group of ZAFT trying to steal this MS from us."
"Then kill them."
"Why?"
"From what Actacon is telling me, they're gonna kill us if we don't do something."
"They have me at gunpoint! And I doubt you'll make it down here before they kill me."
"That's where I come in!" A fourth screen appeared before Sik-Cho. That young pilot who was always near Chris...Jaysonn!
"What are you going to do Jaysonn?" asked Chris and Sik-Cho simutaniously.
"Well, Actacon gave me a testbed MS to borrow."
"A testbed? WHAT testbed?" demanded Chris.
"A MS they built for an elite EA group. This is a testbed for one, it was an artillery unit. Here I come!"
From below, multiple beam shots rocked through space and pierced three Guaiz R's. A Green unit appeared in front of Sik-Cho. It was overhauled with guns on its back and on its arms and legs. It looked like a walking tank.
"What is that?" demanded Chris again.
"It's the Testbed Verde! And I'm gonna wipe em!" Jaysonn unloaded a cannon or two, thrusting around the Guaiz's firing upon them. The Guaiz's spread like moths in a tornado, spewing beam shots from their rifles at him. Their attention on Jaysonn, Sik-Cho took advantage. He swivled his cannons back to his rear shoulders and grabbed a Guaiz with the Abominations hand. Crushing it to scrap, he fired off his vulcans into another. Three Guaiz's left. They suddenly stopped moving as the Gel swooped down and stabbed his sword into one and thrust it fowards like a shield until the tip that was protruding through the back of the first Guaiz slashed into the second. The Gel thrusted backwards as they both exploded. The three MS floated there.
"Good work guys!" Actacon's comm link piped, "We established that they WERE acting against orders and have been for a while. They were a rebel group, ZAFT pardons us for acting that way."
"hey, it was self defense!" shouted Chris.
"Duuuude!" Jayson was flying in circles, "this suit is awesome! I want one!"
"We'll talk about that later pilot" Responded the Comm Link.
The three pilots gathered themselves and headed back to the satallite.
"You're an amazing pilot Chris." Sik-Cho came up.
"Amazing? Me? Dude I could barely keep up with you!"
"It didn't appear that way to me!"
"Well hey, two ace pilots have hard times with eachother."
"Sounds about right"
"C'mon guys! Lets go! I wanna ask about this suit and get some WAFFLES!" yelled Jaysonn into the link.
Sik-Cho and Chris both flipped him the bird and thrusted towards home.

Volnixshin

Faith

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... dVerde.jpg

The blades clashed in a explosion of sparks and beam flames. The gigantic Abomination looked down from its yellow eyes to the gold and black mobile suit. It was so much smaller, so much weaker, yet how? How was it able to hold back his saber?! Sik-Cho's brow started to sweat. How was this possible?! He was an ace pilot. He had test piloted such famous MS like the Freedom, Guaiz EFT, and Justice, so why? Why was this mobile suit so hard to push back?! Sik-Cho pushed his thruster gauge higher, trying despertly to push the Gel backwards. He glanced up from his controls and saw the back of the Gel. Its thrusters were maxed. Their fiery blue glow lighting up the ship they had just left behind. 'I am an ace pilot, I was a member of FAITH, I fought in many battles and never lost, so why, how could this small mobile suit push back this huge MS I'm in?!' He demanded of himself. He pulled a lever above him. The Abominations left arm came down bearing another beam sword. Before it could even reach, the right shoulders of the Gel loosened and swivled, the three MCVS attachments sprouted a beam blade of each their own and caught his blade. Sik-Cho had the Abomination open its left hand and grab for the head of the Gel. Before he could reach, the Gel engaged its foward thrusters and jetted backwards to safety. The Abomination moved foward before Sik-Cho had the chance to cut the thrusters. Sik-Cho didn't know what to expect. He was here to battle this suit to see the Abomination's capabilities. He watched as the sabers on the right MCVS dissapeared and all MCVS pointed towards him. From the tips a beam shot emerged, showering towards him. Sik-Cho dodged them easily. Depite its massive size, the Abomination was quite manuverable. Sik-Cho activated his twin anti-fortress cannons. The twin cannons on his rear shoulders swiviled under his arms and into his hands. He aimed towards the area the Gel was in..
Chris saw the Abomination arm its twin cannons. Chris's eyes widened and he ceased fire, and jammed the maximum thruster guage to the max upwards. His rear, foot, and shoulder thrusters lit up like an explosion. He rocketed upwards seemingly just in time. The golden glow of the twin cannons came forth and two incredibly large blasts of energy wracked through the space he was just occupying. The blasts ripped through eight abandoned carriers behind him, incinerating them all instantly. He aimed farther and farther upwards, rocketing through space like a missile. He hid behind a piece of debris and opened his maximum sensor output to 100%. Expecting to find a large dot on his sonar, he found a large dot and ten other dots surrounding it. What?! Actacon wasn't interfering! The Gel peered around the debris and looked down. The Abomination was surrounded by a large group of Guaiz's.
Sik-Cho stopped firing at the Gel when he realized there were suddenly mobile suits surrounding him. He knew his alarms were going off, but he thought they were dead MS alarms, not incoming MS alarms. He looked around and found himself surrouneded by ten Guaiz R's. What the...? A communication channel opened.
"Unknown pilot, you are under arrest for possesion of a ZAFT weapon. Exit the cockpit now or we will fire." Huh?! Sik-Cho opened a line to the Actacon Satellite.
"Actacon, what's going on?!"
"We don't know, apparently the ZAFT force here thinks we stole the unit!"
"Did you?!"
"No! We bought it from the Earth Alliance after it drifted into their tertritory damaged."
"So then its ours?"
"Yeah! We're trying to tell them that but their not listening! We got in contact with their superiors, but the unit is still insisting."
"So they're defying orders so they can get their hands on this unit?"
"Apparently."
A third comm link appeared in his screen. Chris's face appeared.
"Sik-Cho, what's goin' on?"
"There is a ... well now Rebel group of ZAFT trying to steal this MS from us."
"Then kill them."
"Why?"
"From what Actacon is telling me, they're gonna kill us if we don't do something."
"They have me at gunpoint! And I doubt you'll make it down here before they kill me."
"That's where I come in!" A fourth screen appeared before Sik-Cho. That young pilot who was always near Chris...Jaysonn!
"What are you going to do Jaysonn?" asked Chris and Sik-Cho simutaniously.
"Well, Actacon gave me a testbed MS to borrow."
"A testbed? WHAT testbed?" demanded Chris.
"A MS they built for an elite EA group. This is a testbed for one, it was an artillery unit. Here I come!"
From below, multiple beam shots rocked through space and pierced three Guaiz R's. A Green unit appeared in front of Sik-Cho. It was overhauled with guns on its back and on its arms and legs. It looked like a walking tank.
"What is that?" demanded Chris again.
"It's the Testbed Verde! And I'm gonna wipe em!" Jaysonn unloaded a cannon or two, thrusting around the Guaiz's firing upon them. The Guaiz's spread like moths in a tornado, spewing beam shots from their rifles at him. Their attention on Jaysonn, Sik-Cho took advantage. He swivled his cannons back to his rear shoulders and grabbed a Guaiz with the Abominations hand. Crushing it to scrap, he fired off his vulcans into another. Three Guaiz's left. They suddenly stopped moving as the Gel swooped down and stabbed his sword into one and thrust it fowards like a shield until the tip that was protruding through the back of the first Guaiz slashed into the second. The Gel thrusted backwards as they both exploded. The three MS floated there.
"Good work guys!" Actacon's comm link piped, "We established that they WERE acting against orders and have been for a while. They were a rebel group, ZAFT pardons us for acting that way."
"hey, it was self defense!" shouted Chris.
"Duuuude!" Jayson was flying in circles, "this suit is awesome! I want one!"
"We'll talk about that later pilot" Responded the Comm Link.
The three pilots gathered themselves and headed back to the satallite.
"You're an amazing pilot Chris." Sik-Cho came up.
"Amazing? Me? Dude I could barely keep up with you!"
"It didn't appear that way to me!"
"Well hey, two ace pilots have hard times with eachother."
"Sounds about right"
"C'mon guys! Lets go! I wanna ask about this suit and get some WAFFLES!" yelled Jaysonn into the link.
Sik-Cho and Chris both flipped him the bird and thrusted towards home.

GAT-333

Hmm..the dialogue is a little sporadic at times. But I like where this is going. I always wondered what happened to the rest of the damaged Regenerate.
Antares: The rules of Colosseum fights allow for deceased pilots to try again.
Volnixshin

Well, today I thought I would do some character bio's. Late huh? Ha ha ha.

Chris Dill.
Born in Ireland CE 52 in July
Joined the Earth Alliance as engineer in CE 68 when he was 16
When he took the MS simulations he was found to be an excellent pilot at sabatoge and assault. Was directly assigned the Duel Dagger not the Strike Dagger. Helped design the now defunct N Dagger N project. Piloted only N Dagger N to go onto the battlefield. After war, his unit disbanded and was let go by the EA.
Was found later working in Australia as a Disc Jockey.
Now works as independent contractor of Actacon Resource's.

Piloting History:
Duel Dagger, Buster Dagger, OMNI Guardian, N Dagger N, Raysta, Gel Finetio Mk II.

-----
Sik-Cho
Born in Korea, CE 52 July
Moved to the PLANTS
Joined ZAFT in CE 69 as pilot and test pilot. A pilot renowned for never losing a match
All round capable fighter
Once member of FAITH
Left the ZAFT to pursue other freelance jobs.
Now works as independent contractor of Actacon Resources.

Piloting History: Ginn, Cgue, CGue DEEP Arms, Guaiz EFT (test pilot #2), Justice (Test Pilot), Freedom (Test Pilot), Guaiz, Guaiz R, Abomination

-----
Jaysonn Aiman, born CE 55
Older brother was Miguel Aiman, ZAFT ace. Admired brother like a teacher and best friend. Joined ZAFT to be like his brother. A fierce fighter.
Afetr Miguel was 'killed' in Heliopolis, Jaysonn sought out to purchase his brothers custom Ginn. Did not get that chance and has been saving up money ever since. Will pilot Guaiz's if colored to his preference.
Quit the military with the thought of gaining more money through mercenary jobs.
Was found in Australia trying to sabatoge EA/ZAFT battalions to stop their conflict in that nation.
Joined Chris as DJ Assistant, now works as independent contractor for Actacon Resources.

Pilot history: Ginn, Guaiz, salvaged Raysta, Civilian Astray, Test Bed Verde.

Volnixshin

Well guys I've been gone a long while from the fanfic scene, but the Redux has gotten me in a writing mood lately, so I should have a few things coming up. Be on the look out!

Volnixshin

Chris, Jaysonn, and Sik-Cho all sat in a room. The director of Actacon was at a table in front of them, Chris was sitting legs spread, his back leaning way back against the wall. Jaysonn sat hunched over his elbow perched on his leg and chin in palm. Sik-Cho was lazily looking around the room. What a boring meeting. Something about being sent to some Earth Alliance base in the desert on Earth to teste out some new technologies. The only perks it seemed was Jaysonn getting to use the TB Verde again, and Chris going into battle all Heli mode. That sounded cool. Well here it was...

Earth Alliance, COSSENT Base, middle East desert. Various tanks and jets lined the air strip, a few hangers were stationed, with some Jet Daggers and a few Duel Daggers. One hanger in particular was under close supervision, som new suits would be rolled out in a limited run. They were apparently based on some war ace's MS from the previous war. In the distance, a sound was heard. The tactical room confirmed it as a helicoptor flying towards them. They Sent out two of their own copters to lead it back to base to inspect it. Soon the whup-whup-whup of the blades was heard approaching. The unidientified coptor landed on the airstrip and was surrounded by tanks and soldiers with guns. A man came on the com speaker.
"Pilot, you are to exit your air craft and identify yourself immidiatly or we will kill you."
The copter was silent for a moment. Suddenly sounds of gears were heard and the copter began to move, parts twisting and bending. The soldiers opened fire, but their bullets did nothing. Finally a fully erect mobile suit stood before them. It's gold and black sheen shining gloriously in the desert sun. Before a call to MS could be made, the heli-suit sicced out a solid blade from its waist and sliced into a tank, cutting it clean in half, sending the drivers tumbling out. A siren tore through the base, calling it to arms. From the hangers erupted Jet Daggers, spewing into the air and raining down bullets on the MS. Looking up to them, the MS twitched its left hand and the rotors on the right shoulder moved, spreading a little. Before one could blink the Daggers just fell like dead flies to the ground, their crashing sound echoing through the area. Not taking second chances, the Special Hanger door was opened and two New MS's walked out, weapons at the ready. Suddenly a voice rang out from the attacking enemy MS.
"Ha ha ha, what is this? They stole my MS and made it a Special Unit? Hwahahaha, that makes me laugh. You're just piloting MY old MS with a new body!" The two opposing MS laid out a volley of missles, and beam cannon shots. The enemy MS easily dodged them and tore at them, beam blades spiking out from the tips of the rotors to slash into the new OMNI Mk II's heavy armor, but alas, it was thicker. Ten more Mk II's approached the enemy MS with weapons drawn.
"Surrender imidiattly!"
"Screw that!" The Gel Finieto launched into the air and fired its vulcans towards the main camera's of the Mk II's. A few bullets struck true, blowing the head off of one.
From a distance a new unit was approaching, walking on long spindly spider-like legs. It towered over the base. It had four legs and a MS torso on top with two cannons under its arms. Huge wings rose from its back with machine guns protuding from the tips. It fired at one of the Mk II's with one cannon, completly engulfing the suit in a blue beam of energy, completly destroying the suit and pilot, and scorching the ground around the remains. New Jet Daggers flew into the air, and as some dropped mysteriously again, more still flew at the new giant, tearing away at it with their machineguns. The guns on the wing tips swiveled and fired streams of bullets at the oncoming Daggers, striking a few in their engines causing them to explode violently. The giant lifted up one leg, and the spike from its foot spewed a beam blade the size of a Dagger into a Mk II. Even still an new MS tore down on the escaping, fearful soldiers in their humvees and helicopters. Guns from every region of its body struck true to their targets. The base was in flames, screams of anguish and anger as bodies of MS and soldiers alike were strewn around. The Gel Finieto tore into the hanger where the Mk II's were coming from and shot a fuel tank, exploding it into sub-sub-nuclear, incinerating the hanger.

IN the aftermath only the two flying suits and the giant stood. The rest of the base in flames, smolder and ash. The three pilots were gathering data by themselves in the base, shooting anyone they came across. Eventually they returned to their MS. The giant transformed into a huge aircraft, and the Gunner's feet latched onto some holdings on its back and they fired away towards a huge transport that was waiting for them. Chris himself stayed at the base a moment and looked around.
"And to think they used OMNI Guardian data, and while powerful, they were given to crappy pilots." He looked around and saw a photo, half burned lying next to the tore up cockpit of a Dagger. Chris walked over and crouched and picked it up. It was of a woman and a man, standing together, smiling. Chris felt guilty somewhat, but knew this was a price of military. He stood up and slid the photo into the cockpit. He walked back to the Gel Finieto and got in, transforming to Heli mode he made his way towards the shuttle miles and miles away..

So yeah the whole Helicopter, Gel Finieto, desert base is a image of the Transformers Blackout scene, and I've had the idea for a Heli MS attacking like that for about ten months now, so I'm really happy I finally got it typed and put out there. I like the way the Abomination moves like a giant spider, almost like the mechanical spider of Wild, Wild West, and the things from War of the Worlds. the Verde was an added bonus I figured, Jaysonn seemed really excited about it in the last chapter, so I wanted to continue his use of it here. I was hoping I could add some rifles to the Gel Finieto here, like the ones on its custom profile, but I figure I'll leave those and the shield for later telling. Jumping from space to Earth is a bi move, but I didn't want to waste a chapter about it. Jaysonn will be moving on to Fullt soon, so I have somethings I want to do before hand, and getting ready for the Pirate Saga, is going to be some work. I hope you enjoyed!

Antares

A Buster Duel Dagger? :wink: Excellent Transformers -reference there. :D
Volnixshin

I was sitting one day just doodling at the OMNI Guardian when I wondered...what would it be like to make a Gundam outta this thing? So I drew up some designs and found two I liked. But then, thinking if I added it to my fanfic, when I want to keep the story plausible and believable ion the actual CE universe, I would have to make it a very limited and short run of MS. Maybe they'll come back as like Space Ninja's or something..

Volnixshin

Cause listening to this just makes writing this fun
The Graveyard. They had promised to return here. And they had fulfilled their promise. Chris and Jaysonn looked at each other proudly. They had finished their last job for Actacon and were free to take their MS with them and go where ever they wished. The Graveyard was that very place. Designed to seem like a town straight out of Feudal Japan. Sik-Cho had expressed interest, and when he saw the place fell in love with it as well. They pitched their money and hard work to bringing the place to working order once more. Fixing buildings, repairing the central power systems, they worked long hours and nights. Finally the Graveyard was back up to perfect working order. They even installed a large hanger for their mobile suits. Currently they were in said hanger. Jaysonn had proposed an interesting idea.
"So guys what do you think?"
"You want to make the TB Verde transformable?" queried the puzzled others.
"Yeah, because y'know, your MS's are transformable, and I would love to be able to hide my MS in almost plain sight and have no one know."
"But Jay, a TANK?"
"Yeah, why not Chris? Yours is a helicopter."
"Okay, okay, sure, just sounds like an interesting idea, and I wanna get to work on something else. Having finished the Graveyard, I'm in the building mood. Let's get to work on this baby." The trio set to work.

"Correct" Came the answer from The Informer on the other side of the comm link.
The three Ginns boosted towards the colony...

Volnixshin

Inside the Graveyard:

"Yo Chris! Check this out, you won't believe this!" Jaysonn called to Chris who was in the middle of planting some flowers on the village green. Chris trotted over, "What's up?"
He came to see Jaysonn crouching next to...a dog.
"What's he doing here??" demanded Chris."
"I don't know dude, he was here when I walked over and over there, " Jay pointed and to the direction there was a ridiculously large pilot of dog food and an artificial stream for the dog to drink out of.
"He was obviously left here on purpose, and wasn't wanted to starve. Can we keep him?" wondered Jay.
""Of course we can." Sik-Cho came over the knoll and smiled, "A little non human company would be great! And besides I found something as well, while not as alive as the dog, it is canine."
The other two stood up in wonder. The dog followed them at Jay's heels as they began to walk. Eventually they came upon a large MS. Jay was the first to speak up.
"A Bucue...in a space colony like this. Holy crap. This place is littered with treasure, first a sword, then a nice dog" Jay crouched down and scratched behind the dogs ears, "and now a Bucue. Is it operational?"
"You bet it is." spouted Sik-Cho. "While it doesn't have the beam saber mount that current Bucues have, it does have huge grappling fangs in their place-" Just then a huge tremor rocked the area. All three looked back to see the sillhouettes of three MS walk into their town. The trio ran to the MS with the dog staying behind. Jay was the first into his MS, as he burst out of the hanger guns drawn. The three MS, Ginns all brightly colored, with one Red, the other Orange, and the other in space camo turning towards him.
"Stop where you are and identify yourselves!" Jay spat over the comm link.
"We are just Civilian pilots looking for a sword for our MS, would you happen to have it?" They responded.
"You're pretty calm for someone in your situation. Who are you really?" demanded Jay. He spied the orange Ginn more closely then without warning shot at the feet of the suit, "And where did you get THAT Ginn. Its not yours!"
The Ginn pilots all drew their weapons.
"You're right we're not who we say we are, we're War Collectors and we're not leaving without that sword. This MS? We stole it from a museum, its too fast and efficent to rust in that old place."
"That's....my BROTHERS Ginn!" shouted Jay.
"Whoa whoa whoa kiddo, we'll get it for you." The Gel Finetio walked up next to the Verde. It had no weapons drawn, just the MS calmly approching the scene.
"Chris, that's my bro's machine, and they stole it!"
"I heard ya Tiger, I heard ya' Sik' an' I will get it back for ya'."
"Like hell you will!" The three Ginns charged the Gel, but a twitch of one Virus Spreader and they all stopped in their tracks, their cockpits opening and the pilots falling out of the torsos and onto the ground. The three people rolled and pulled out pistols and machine guns. But before they could do anything, the huge shadow of the Abomination cast over them. The gigantic MS crouched over them, its eyes three times the size of each of them.
"And what were you thinking of doing with those, hmm?" queried Sik-Cho in a friendly manner.
"N-n-nothing!" The three gunners stood, dropped their weapons and raised their hands above their heads.
"That's better now. The Abomination stood and places the three MS under his arms and walked towards the hanger where he placed them behind secure bars, straps and the like. traveling back, he found the other three to be bound by ropes around their wrists. They had already started explaining who they were. Apparently they were the sons of a war machine/parts collector and they had stolen some prized MS from a ZAFT museum. Jay had already called in to the ZAFT defense beaurou, and other than saying that they were going to hand over three thieves, that Jay wanted to buy one of the MS they had stolen, as it was a unit used formaly by family. He returned half an hour later. He said ZAFT had sent a taskforce that was on its way to arrest the three men and discuss the MS trade with Jay. They locked the trio up in a container. And set back to inspecting the MS, when ANOTHER tremor rocked the area. Not even hesitating Sik-Cho and Chris launched outside the colony to find two MORE custom Ginns. Yet these ones were attacking the colony.
"What in the HELL do you think you're doing?!" demanded Chris.
The two other Ginns turned towards him. "Its the MS we were told about!" They both charged Chris with almost over whellming speed and drew their weapons, one had a standard Ginn sword, while the other had a lance of some sort. Chris easily dodged and sent their suits crashing into a nearby piece of rock. Not even stopping, they apparently switched to manual control and shot back at them. Chris was confounded, He pulled out his sword and sliced one of the Ginns arms off.
The two Ginns were puzzled as well as angry that they couldn't huit this new MS and at its skill at attacking them back. They jammed on their signal and more Ginns appeared from behind the rocks surrounding them.......

"We're not leaving without that MS!"
"Then I guess you'll just DIE here!" All the MS turned to see the Orange Ginn from before arching towards them with several machine guns, missle launchers and rockets drawn.
"Jay..?" sputtered Sik-Cho.
"Yeah, its me, and I'm in my bro's machine. Time to wreck these guys!"
"But dude that machine is outdated for a Ginn!" yelled Chris.
"You under estimate the Custom Mobile Suit of the Magic Bullet of Dusk!"
Jay charged the other Ginns at incredible speed...

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/zgmf-1017m.htm x2
http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/z ... remony.htm x3

Volnixshin

Jay charcged the Ginns, firing off a machine gun, letting his bullets tear through space. Yet these pirtaes were top notch, easily avoiding his shots. A few lunged at him with their sabres, only to have Jay raise his shield and knock one in the chest away. Still, the sheer number of these enemies was almost overwhelming, there were so many. Jay had fought huge squads before, but never something this big. Chris had joined the fray by now, his beam sabers slashing out from the tips of his Virus Spreaders. Jay was wondering something though
"Chris use your Virus Spreader!"
"I'm trying, but its...its not working! Their immune or something, we just have to kill them the old way!"
"Shouldn't be a problem!" Sik-Cho boosted above a group and swung his cannons under his arms and let loose a volley of shots, yet only managed to strike ONE Ginn. These guys were Pro's!
More and more Ginns swarmed the Gel, each trying to capture the unit. Chris started spinning the VS at a high speed on his back. He may not be in heli mode but this might repel some. He let the spinning blades move faster and faster them let the beam blades spin out, eviserating two units. Yet still! Jaysonn, pulling a bazooka from his back shot one Ginn in the face and used the butt of it to smash into the torso. Whirling around he thrust his sword into another Ginn only for it to dodge at the last second and slice right back at him. He barely managed to dodge himself. Jay, Chris and Sik-Cho were soon surrounded. Yet none of them gave in. Chris pulled his sword from his waist and rushed one oncoming Ginn, managing to cleave it clean in half. Sik-Cho used his sabers, wing guns, and beam cannons to sweep enemies, even using his cannons to smash them. Still..they kept COMING! Suddenly without warning, two new Ginns, one red, the other camo, appeared and started attacking the Pirates.
"What, you thought those bonds could hold us?! We may be Collectors, but we can fight!" It was the War Collectors, they had escaped!
"But why the hell are you helping us?!" demanded Chris.
"Because! If you damage that sword, or they steal it, we're screwed too!"
"Fine, but if we get through this alive, if you want a sword like this so bad, just look at those ZALA people!" Spat Sik-Cho.
"What?" THe Ginn dodged and smashed their rifles point into a HM Ginns face and pulled the trigger.
"Don't you people know? The Ginns that sent Junius Seven to Earth had swords taht were sharp as f-" The Abomination screamed around a herd of oncoming Ginns and managed to blast four in the back. "Just trust me!"
"Fine, we'll listen to you after!" The two Ginns backed against the Gel, Abomination, and the Orange Ginn Jay was piloting.
"Just one question!" shouted Sik-Cho over the comm link. "What happened to your other buddy?"
"Oh him, yeah well he found some Guaiz's in the colony and is working on one. He's our top mechanic!"
"Okay! Enough chit chat! Lets kill these bastards!" Jaysonn reamed them.
The Five units charged the Ginns once more...