Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth

Your own tale of two mecha.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth

Story Summary

With the Earth Federation broken, an extraterrestrial armada called Xen-Dominion justifies themselves to rulership over the Earth Sphere inevitably leading to bloodshed. A rogue space team called U-FEA is in search for the Beacon of Hope for the future of humanity. They will have to use the blueprints of the Mobile Weapons before them as part of their arsenal to take down the Xen-Dominion.

((The MSGR OP and ED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_9R6QBZLu0 ))
Last edited by Darkerangel on Fri May 02, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth A rogue space team called U-FEA is in search for the Beacon of Hope for the future of humanity. They will have to use the blueprints of the Mobile Weapons before them as part of their arsenal to take down the Xen-Dominion.
Darkerangel

Episode 1: The Third Contact

[UPDATED EDIT]

The year is After Second Era 7-42. After the Battle of La Gramis of the three yearlong Earth and Vagan conflict was won thanks to the Asuno brothers, the United Earth Federation was soon to make peace with the Vagans. However on November, ASE 7-42 is when they came. Out from the cold darkness of deep space, a humanoid extraterrestrial armada calling themselves Xen-Dominion appeared out of nowhere through a warpgate and began their descent toward the Earth Sphere. Their initial approach was consider friendly at first, but between them and the U.E.F. something horrible happened to both factions known as The First Contact.

Frame 01: The Third Contact

{December, ASE 7-42}

“Bastards! Fire the anti-air cannons!” ordered Admiral Frederick Algreus. The Amadeus, a space battleship adjusted its anti-air cannons, targeting the enemy’s main carriers.

“Firing,” assured the artillery officer. Each cannon fired pink-ish beams toward the enemy line, especially at two particular ships larger than their own.

The enemy or Xen-Dominion’s battleship called, the Angeline was stationed next to a warship that was dark purple with a massive wingspan. The back half was wide for deep space propulsion while the front half stretched to the length of two football fields. Unbeknown to the Amadeus-fleet, the battleship was called the Scorpiro and aboard the Angeline, sitting in the captain’s chair was Commander Rossario Solen.

She had a habit of curling a lock of her wild strawberry hair around her right index finger that fell to her shoulders. Though attractive, half of her face was scared during the event known as The First Contact. That side of her face was hidden behind half of an iron mask that went from the top of her head and curved downward according to her right jawline. She was dressed in a dark red normal suit with a yellow chest/shoulder pad and yellow vertical stripes that traveled from the center of her arms and neck on down. Her green eyes narrowed,

“Evade!” Commander Solen shouted. The Angeline maneuvered a few degrees to miss the incoming fire.

~The Battlefield: Space~

Xen-Dominion’s main units called the Gigaks swarmed the battlefield like locust. Color scheme the top half was all dark blue and lower half all dark purple. Shoulder shield-like binders provided stability for the unit. Gigaks were designed to be a light highly maneuverable mobile suit, suited for high-speed dogfighting and med-range assaults. Unfortunately, in order to keep its mass down, the armor except for the torso plate was downgraded considerably.

“Damn, they’re everywhere,” cursed Lesia, an Earth Federation pilot. Those piloting a Genoace O-Custom had been recently upgraded with a new visor, high-precision sensor, and antenna blade. Lesia manage to dodge the green energy sprits that were coming from the Gigaks.

~The Amadeus~

Algreus also noticed the usually high number of Gigaks targeting their mainline of defense, attempting to push through.

“Admiral, if this keeps up…” informed the assistant operator above him via a craned perch. In mid response,

“How long till the Asuno brothers arrive?” Algreus asked.

“An estimated twenty-minutes,” she answered.

“We must continue to hold this line till they get here. Send back out our damage units once repaired quickly,” he ordered, buying sometime.

“Oh no you don’t!” barked Riley, another Earth Federation pilot. His high-speed combat Clanche wasn’t able to match that of a Gigak. Equipped with a DODS rifle, managed to fire back three illuminating beams that took out a Gigak mobile suit from the side. Green beam sprits came at the pilot from the rear, making the Clanche quickly turn into a fighter-like form, which flew at a greater speed. The pilot managed to evade the sprits just by seconds.

~The Angeline~

Rossario scanned the battlefield through multi-monitors, seeing how numbers wise, the battle was falling into her favor, however unlike past battles, the enemy’s resistance is alarmingly strong. Pushing through the mainline of the enemy’s defense placed a great strain on her soldiers, but a must in order to reach the Earth Sphere. In front of her, her crew worked diligently, maintaining the course of action when the lead operator informed that the enemy units have dropped 23% and an estimated breach was given.

“Excellent, contact the Scorpiro and inform Captain Sigato that our Gigak units will hold their position.”

In a few seconds the fighter-like form Clanche transformed back into MS mode while taking out from its wrist a sword-like beam saber and used it to slice off the binders belonging to a particular Gigak. The pilot inside closed his eyes for the finishing blow to the cockpit. After a while, he found himself still breathing, still alive and when he opened his eyes, he witnessed the Clanche lowering its beam saber.

“What’s going on?” Riley questioned regarding his scanners and sensors going wild.

~The Amadeus~

Algreus jumped at attention from emergence alarm sounding off.

“Admiral! Sensors are indicating an object entering the battlefield and sir…it’s massive,” informed the assistant operator. Algreus had them magnify the area generating this anomaly on screen.

Before them all, a warpgate began transpiring. It was as if space and time was stretching into the shape of a cone and from it a mobile asteroid base with large fitted thermonuclear hyper-deutesion thrusters warped through. As it exited from it, glowing blue tails of light subsided from the thrusters’ backend and after five seconds they dispersed when the warpgate closed.

“Warp status, clear. Navigation confirmed. The Xyan has caught up with both the Angeline and Scorpiro vessels,” informed the chief navigator aboard the mobile base and headquarters belonging to the leader of the extraterrestrial empire, Xen-Dominion.

“M’Lady, both vessels are engaged in battle. Targets have been confirmed to be Earth Federation-types,” said Provisional Commander Mason Hart, reading the report just given to him by the lead operator. Tall, lengthy, and had a kind of wild beauty to him that gave him a dangerous edge. Mason had a physique that could be that of a gymnastic, due to intense training. His hair was a shiny jet of black that was pulled back and tied into a ponytail. He had an otherworldly look to him with the sides of his head shaved off. Below his slightly flared bangs was a set of deep, frosty eyes that seemed to swirl with the fury of a blizzard at times.

The Xyan main bridge had the crew’s equipment positioned in rows of a 2x6 in a “V” formation while centered to the side of them was the commanding post. Lady Xenith chin rested on her right fist, her upper back-length white hair and soulless emerald eyes made her easy to spot. She wore a see-through gown with a black front top and a silver/gold blest that elongated her figure. Silver and black long shoulder pads with black angled heeled shoe boots and a rainbow iridescent moissanite-like silicon crystal pierced to both ears.

“Ma’am, incoming transmission from Captain Starr,” said the chief operator.

“Patch him through,” she commanded in a stern tone. A video image of Sigato appeared on the main monitor and before he spoke, he maneuvered his fist to his heart and then moved it to the side via the air. Holding up the fist as a means of saluting.

“Lady Xenith, we are pleased that both you and Xyan arrived safely. We are one step closer toward the Motherland.” Sigato Starr was the son of the ace pilot Harla Starr, a great and well-known warrior who fought for her beliefs in the Xen-Dominion. Though skilled, she was labeled as K.I.A. during the Battle of Tulsym, a spaceport beyond the oort cloud. Saddened and fueled with animosity by his mother’s death, he recently became the captain of the warship Scorpiro. “I received reports on the XEN00X. Next testing phase is ready to commence.”

“So Soon?” she responded curiously.

“May I…suggest releasing it into combat now?” Captain Sigato asked. Mason’s ears perked up, remembering the last report on the Mobile Weapon and took a step forward,

“I don’t think that’s wise M’Lady. It’s still not at 100% for combat status.” Sigato’s hazel eyes darted a glance at the guardsman before returning his look on Xenith.

“This is true, which is why testing it out on the battlefield now would be a win-win situation. Not only will we have combat data, it would also inform us of necessary notions needed for it to go into its final phase of completion. Either way, it will have to go out sometime,” Captain Sigato inquired.

“Done. However, just so the win is on my side, Captain Sigato, I want you to start pulling back your units while I contact the Angeline,” Lady Xenith agreed.

“Then by all means, allow me to contact the Angeline instead?” Captain Sigato asked. This caused Mason to narrow his gaze at Sigato when he felt a chill run up his spine.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu May 22, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth A rogue space team called U-FEA is in search for the Beacon of Hope for the future of humanity. They will have to use the blueprints of the Mobile Weapons before them as part of their arsenal to take down the Xen-Dominion.
Darkerangel

Episode 2: the MARK Project

[UPDATED EDIT]

Episode 02: MARK Project

~The Angeline~

Rossario began tapping her foot impatiently, expecting a response from the Xyan. Last contact was three months ago. She had been stationed aboard the Xyan before being selected to travel a head. Xyan was actually a tiny chunk from the actual asteroid her people have been living on, ever since the sudden, but forced Interstellar Migration.

“Commander, receiving a comm.-link channel,” said the lead operator. To her dismay, the person on screen was the last person she wanted to greet, but she transitioned her subtle disappointment into a salute.

“This is Commander Solen. Allow me to congratulate the great Captain Sigato for our current standing…thus far.” Sigato watched as thus far rolled off her tongue, there was a mean slur in her voice that rubbed him the wrong way.

“I’m surprised you kept up,” he said wittingly. “Nonetheless, the MARK project. I just got word to pull my units back while the prototype model XEN00X is to enter the battlefield for combat testing. Rossario began wrapping her hair around her fingers, accidentally releasing a puzzled expression that ran across her face. “Seeing how excited you are, I think you would be the best pilot for the task of obtaining real combat data for the project.”

“I’m sorry; the MARK project last I heard was still considered in its infancy stage. Considering that now, we have enough force to make that happen, why the MARK project on an important assault? Getting our fleet passed this line of defense is a must victory in order for use to reach the Earth Sphere,” Rossario questioned. Though knowing the answer, she wanted to here the response from him, out of his mouth. Which way would he move his chess pieces? To her displeasure, it almost had seemed as if Sigato caught on to her manipulation tactic too soon, but it was just channel interference upon being severed before a response was given.

Rossario exited from the subbridge, looking over the model’s classified testing reports that she managed to get a hold of.

“Oh Sigato, what a delusional fool you are,” she mocked. It wasn’t until she suddenly halted that it came to her via the cadet quarters. One in particular belonged to a testing pilot Ensign (ENS) Regina Frost.

“Ma’am!” she saluted eagerly in front of the Commander.

Born on the asteroidlopolis Con’stella, Regina worked as a server in order to have the necessary funds to enter the Militia Academy. She wanted to become an aspiring Mobile Unit pilot like her father. Upon joining the Militia, she was ranked not fit to pilot as her skill set was not on the same caliber with the other potential soldiers. A deep space researcher, in favor of the radical “Bion development” that the asteroidlopolis Xen was conducting. Regina and Dr. Lee Almers became close as she saw him as a father figure and because of him, transferred over to his department as a testing pilot under Xen's military division, the Xen-Dominion. What she lacked in skills she made up for in abilities that would be useful for battles to come.

“Cadet Regina Frost…what’s your stance on the battle thus far? Commander Solen asked.

“Me?” Her voice squeaked for her opinion usually wasn’t usually deemed important to matter. For a commanding officer to actually acknowledge her formed a knot in her throat. “Umm, well I don’t think my view would matter,” she answered tentatively. Rossario leaned in and said,

“These are tough times. You want this conflict to end do you not?” Regina bobbed her head back with a,

“Yes! I mean…” Regina found herself too nervous and wanted to compose herself respectably in front of the Commander. Rossario just now noticed the light in the cabin was reflecting Regina’s medium-length purple hair with frosted tips. Her lilac eyes peered down, but soon went back to Rossario, “I think that new battles will come forth through the old ones gained. We should possibly look forward not back.” Rossario became caught off guard by how insightful she was, but formed it into a grin. She placed her arm around Regina’s neck and on contact a cold shiver traveled throughout her body as Rossario dragged her out into the hall so that they could continue their chat.

“Tell me Cadet Frost, do you want to tend this conflict?” Commander Solen asked her. The answer took longer that she wanted. By the time the words formed, they had reached the mobile docking bay. “I believe in you. I have seen your testing data and the results you are able to produce. You just might secretly be the savior the Xen-Dominion is looking for. The one to be the strongest, to go the furthest, and to excel the highest.”

Together they floated down where the XEN00X Miragrah was being prepared on for actual combat. Regina questioned her own ability at first, “Me? A…savior?” Mostly combat units would have an auto-pilot mechanism that would allow her easier piloting access. Dr. Almers lead researcher of the newly developed MARK project handed Rossario the head brace for the Mobile Unit.

“Commander, sending out this machine by itself is one thing, but the MARK project is for too early in development to even be considered for combat,” Dr. Almers addressed.

“Direct orders from her ladyship. Besides, Cadet Frost can handle it. Just looking to record some data is all we need,” Rossario replied as Dr. Almer adjusted his clear glasses after hearing Regina’s name as the actual pilot.

“I…dunno,” Regina paused, placingher fingers onto the head brace, tracing. Rossario went around behind her and placed her free hand on Regina’s left shoulder that sent a chill down her spine. She leaned in to whisper,

“If you hold the power to make a difference, you should then put that power into good use. Why torment yourself with looking forward when you have the power to make that happen yourself?” Regina hesitated for a moment, but her words, it was Rossario’s words that Regina found new confidence in, becoming more and more tangled. She came to her and now voicing such a promise that she would reprimand herself for it later. Later she would guiltily remind herself what came from her actions. Later she would probably fear this power Rossario spoke of for her normal life of being a guinea pig would prove complicated.

“Commander! The Miragrah has been tested before yes and by Regina being a Newtype has contributed in helping us at the Human Requiem League collect the necessary data needed to develop the MARK Neutralizer. However, I didn’t expect her to actually test it out in real combat,” Dr. Almers voiced.

“I—I want to help.” Everything that Rossario represented, Regina couldn’t find it within herself to resist it. As her fingers clenched onto the head brace, she released a sigh.

According to Dr. Almers’ research, the MARK Project was geared toward the Miragrah being designed specifically to hand the Manipulation Automatic Reformed Kills Neutralizer. Based on Cadet Frost’s testing, it was built to be an interface between the pilot and Mobile Unit. The Miragrah was armed with an experimental weapon for the Xen-Dominion called the beam rifle. It also consisted of four weapon pods on the backpack, controlled by the MARK Neutralizer. The unit was painted black, purple, and green with a centered antenna and a bent upside-down v-fin via the forehead.

The assault cruiser, Baronche dropped its invisible umbrella and pulled up against the Amadeus.

~The Baronche~

“Deploy Gundams to catapult Chute 1 and 2. Gundam AGE-1 will launch first followed by Gundam AGE-2 and then Gundam AGE-FX,” ordered Roddock Horn via the subbridge.

“Flit Asuno. Gundam AGE-1 Glansa. Here I go!” Roddock watched on the deck observation monitor the Gundam blasting across his screen at incredible speeds.

“Attention! AGE-2 will now prepare for launch!” said the operator over the PA. “AGE-2 is inside patrol area. Maintain relative distance. Chute 2, launch preparation completed!”

“Asemu Asuno, Dark Hound, launching!”

“AGE-FX will now prepare for launch!” spoke the operator.

“Kio Asuno, Gundam AGE-FX, here I go!” The pilots experienced an incredible increased in g-force, upon soaring out of the Baronche portside hatch.

“Kio, stay close to me. Asemu, go on ahead,” said Flit when they entered the battlefield.

“Roger,” they said, instantly Asemu’s Dark Hound transformed into Flight mode, a fighter-like form which flew at three times the speed of its MS mode.

“Why? Why is this happening again? We don’t need to fight one another!” shouted Kio, releasing the AGE-FX’s remote controlled weaponry, the C-Funnels. The lime green blade bits detached from the Gundam and began circling around when Gigak Mobile Suits picked them up. Flit began pressing the side buttons to his controllers, the AGE-1 Glansa fired shots from its DODS rifle which were mounted on the Gundam’s shields. Multiple shots shot down two Gigaks while the C-Funnels swooped in and sliced off the arms and legs of a Gigak.

“Kio! What are you doing?” said Flit via communication channel.

“They’re human too,” Kio responded as he rotated the C-Funnels back around.

“They started with us! And if need be then I’ll be the one to finish it,” lashed Flit in anger toward his younger brother’s pacifistic ways.

“You don’t know that,” Kio rebutted when AGE-1 Glansa destroyed another Mobile Suit. Impulsively, their face lit up with green X-Rounder rays.

~The Xyan~

Lady Xenith started to feel dizzy at first. In the immediate instant she felt a piercing burning pain in her chest, as if her skin was on fire. She gasped, clenching her chest and upon getting up to move, she stumbled. PC Mason urgently assisted and when she regained her balance, her head lifted up, casting her spatial senses out through space. She began receiving glimpse of space, stars, battlefield images and machines. And then a clear picture of the pilots radiating strong X-Rounder powers from one another.

“M’Lady?” said Mason, concerned.

“I—I’m sensing the resonance of an X-Rounder. No, two of them,” she told Mason.

“Ma’am! We’re receiving word that the Miragrah has launched,” reported the lead operator.

“This won’t go in my favor at all. The resonance between X-Rounders together in sync enhances their abilities. They must be crushed as soon as possible. I was hoping to save this for later, but it will surely turn the game back into my favor. Mason, get in contact with Sigato for Operation Purge of AGE is a go immediately. I will prepare for launch,” Lady Xenith ordered.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am, edited 9 times in total.
Amion

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth

Pretty good so far, the action managed to draw me in. It gets a bit technical, but perhaps that's your style. A few grammar errors here and there, mostly spelling. I would correct those in the future.

Another thing that jumped out at me is that a possibly more comprehensive preface is needed, as there are vast changes to the AGE universe over all, such as the Asuno's being siblings, which as a nice take on it.

Right now, Rossario is the only character who's managed to grab my attention, if perhaps Regina Frost, perhaps hold on throwing in quite so many characters so soon. The leader of the Xen seems to be heading into battle, so I guess it was a good decision to introduce her early. I definitely feel a Haman Khan vibe coming from her and her.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
Darkerangel

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth

Amion wrote:Pretty good so far, the action managed to draw me in. It gets a bit technical, but perhaps that's your style. A few grammar errors here and there, mostly spelling. I would correct those in the future.

Another thing that jumped out at me is that a possibly more comprehensive preface is needed, as there are vast changes to the AGE universe over all, such as the Asuno's being siblings, which as a nice take on it.

Right now, Rossario is the only character who's managed to grab my attention, if perhaps Regina Frost, perhaps hold on throwing in quite so many characters so soon. The leader of the Xen seems to be heading into battle, so I guess it was a good decision to introduce her early. I definitely feel a Haman Khan vibe coming from her and her.
Thank you so much Amion for the comment ^.^

I'm happy you saw the Asuno are siblings and the actual main reason, believe it or not the way that the ASE timeline is structure, certain things had to progress faster than the original story told. So down the road it'll make a little bit more sense when other known pilots come into the picture, but "time" wise I couldn't have 3 generations, that was way too long. Thus I had to shorten the Vagan to 3 years and the next step that made sense was to cast the Asunos as brothers. They still contained that family connection, but not 3 generations worth.
Darkerangel

Episode 3: MARK, Target, & Chosen

[UPDAED EDIT]

Frame 03: MARK & Targeted

“Flit!”

“I know. Whatever it is, Asemu is heading for it,” communicated Flit to his little brother Kio who was worried from an unsettling feeling he was receiving from his gut. Though Kio wanted to act, gripping his gears, he felt the need to believe in his super pilot brother. At least until him and Flit are able to clear a path for the Amadeus and Baranche in order for them to push the attack forward.

The Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound reverted back to MS mode as Asemu began picking up abnormal readings from his sensors.

“This is Cadet Frost, now entering the combat zone,” she confirmed. Regina felt more confident than ever, feeding off of Commander Rossario Solen’s impression.

Regina, watch your gauges. Any irregularity and we’re pulling you out, ” spoke Dr. Almers via a top left video monitor. “Be extra cautious.” Regina gripped the joysticks wearing a dark blue piloting suit with a yellow chest/shoulder pad and yellow vertical stripes that went from the center of her arms and neck on down. Further inside the cockpit Regina had to wear two wrist braces and a head brace in order to maintain the MARK Neutralizer as it began feeding her brainwaves with data automatically just by encountering unknown units. Both Regina and Asemu had never combatted with Mobile Suits like each other’s before. Asemu’s mobile suit seemed almost human-like like a Machine Doll while Regina’s mobile unit seemed alien-like with a mono eye. This didn’t stop Asemu from firing multiple shots thinking that the fight would be over quickly, but the Miragrah swooped in, circling around the beams.

What? How? Could the pilot be an X-Rounder?” Asemu thought. Asemu began to wonder if the Extraterrestrials had people who were also X-Rounders too. Asemu had the Dark Hound release its anchor shot. A wired anchor shot out between binders, as he wanted to restrain the mobile suit. From the Miragrah’s cockpit the braces on the pilot pulsated.

~The Angeline~

Dr. Almers and his team monitored the reponse of the Miragrah. Everything seemed solid till a spiked in performance read on screen. It wasn’t uncommon almost considered normal as the MARK Neutralizer was syncing with Regina’s Newtype spatial awareness.

An astral projection of Regina’s image entered Asemu’s cockpit, sitting next to him.

¡¡Stop!!” the projection emulated through an echo to him before vanishing.

“Wha?” he questioned. Though this was the second time he encountered a phenomenon like this. The first happen when he wore a helmet belonging to his former enemy the Vagan, sending signals to his X-Region. This however was different, he wasn’t wearing the helmet do to brain damaging affects and no X-Rounder encountered in the past projected themselves like that toward him. If that was the pilot and she wasn’t an X-Rounder, just what is she and why?

Stop?” he repeated softly as to why. His focus went back onto the screen just as the Miragrah maneuvered adjacently propelled passed him.

“Ah!” screamed Flit, as his X-Rounder power was slammed with friction. Suddenly Kio X-Rounder rays predicted beam shots locked onto the AGE-1 Glansa.

With the aid of both ships, the Amadeus and the Baronche began pushing forward as the Gigaks started to pull back. Both Flit and Kio rendezvoused with Asemu. Flit was suddenly slammed with friction that his X-Rounder power was picking up. Instantly Kio’s X-Rounder rays predicted the AGE-Glansa being locked onto and taken out by beam fire.

“Ah!” screamed Flit from mental stress.

“Flit! Look out!” Kio shouted. A beam fired from the Miragrah, Kio activated the C-Funnels to swoop in to provide cover for the AGE-1 Glansa by creating a 2x4 physical shield. Flit maneuvered his shield rifles around, predicting a point that the mobile suit would cross. Dark Hound came to the right, firing multiple shots to direct the attention back on him in which failed as the Miragrah moved at an angel, avoiding the beams. Attach to the beam rifle under the barrel was a second thicker barrel that emitted a beam saber instantly the Miragrah swung at the Gundam AGE-FX. Kio’s X-Rounder power manifested, predicting the exact moment his suit should move in order for the beam saber to miss him. This allowed Kio the change to grab onto the Miragrah and make contact with it’s pilot as Regina heard the voice of a boy,

“Why would you hurt us? Why keep fighting?”

“Why would I? I could ask you the same. I want to stop this conflict,” said Regina, trying to break free of his suit’s grip.

“I want to stop it too. I don’t want anyone else to die. We are all human beings,” Kio continued to use his X-Rounder power and moved the Miragrah of the way from a beam fired from Flit.

“I…I…” Regina stumbled. “Who are you? I feel a sense of calm…from you, is this us?” Regina asked, the Neutralizer began emanating, establishing a psyche-link with its pilot and him.

“Let us try to understand each other. You and I can end this together if we just only try,” Kio pleaded when the Miragrah started to lower its guard.

“Kio stop this now!” shouted Flit, releasing his X-Rounder rays, sensing Kio anxiety for the pilot. The two X-Rounders power clashed became so overpowering that the psyche-link between her and Kio disconnected with such a jolt, it sent an overwhelming serge of unintended changes to the MARK Neutralizer, corrupting the original data.

“AAH!” Regina screamed, unable to get a hold over the neutralizer.

~The Angeline~

Dr. Almers and his team quickly responded to the sudden anomaly that was affecting the neutralizer. From their end, the MARK Neutralizer was producing unexpected results resulting in a system crash.

“Calling Project MARK team. I repeat, something’s wrong with the MARK Neutralizer. Requesting aid,” Regina broadcasted to the Angeline. Wasn’t long before she silenced the channel between Regina and Dr. Almers. From her main quarters, Rossario switched the Miragrah’s frequency, intercepting the broadcast to a secure private channel.

“Sigato, eat your heart out,” she said, taking a sip of red wine while reopening the classified reports.

“Dr. Almers! We found the source of the data corruption. The MARK Neutralizer is reacting to a phenomenon from another pilot,” said a scientist, deciphering to the data that was being collected.

“Calculations were off. It’s extremely sensitive when processing data delivered from multiple sources of heightened awareness. It’s not transmitting Regina’s sense, but the enemy pilot’s,” Dr. Almers concluded.

“Based upon everything collected thus far, any distortion will cause it to see what it wants you to…believe,” reported another scientist in the room. Dr. Almers pulled up fluctuation levels and saw that they were on the rise, reaching critical. He tried the comm-link but was receiving no sound output. Dr. Almers heart sunk, as if he just gave a soul to the devil.

MARK—targeted,” spoke the central terminal as the letters M.A.R.K. appeared in red.

“Commander…anyone?” cried Regina as the MARK Neutralizer began overloading her brainwaves with raw statistical data of possible future outcomes to counter the X-Rounder’s power of acute precognition ability. Her mental stability was being crushed, collapsing her Newtype awareness into running wild. The duration of her transitioning wild Newtype presence expelled exerted pressures, bolting directly at Flit and Kio, blocking their X-Region.

“Flit, Kio, what’s happening?” Asemu asked with concern in his voice, seeing their suits contorting. He however received no response back from them. Regina’s head lifted up, revealing her lilac eyes glowing a hazed orange color, becoming more influenced by the neutralizer. She began to have vivid hallucinations as it continued to send corrupted data to her brain rapidly and had chosen the path for her to take by deeming the three Gundams are her enemy.

“Please, make it stop. Make it—make the Machine Dolls stop. The…these Machine Dolls are our enemy. Intercepting chosen targets.” Regina at first whimpered, but then spoke out in a confession slowly in a collared manner. The Miragrah’s head picked up when its mono eye flashed bright red and the weapon pods on the Miragrah’s backpack ejected all four pods with heat-tethered wires attached. The claws at the end of each pod opened to reveal built in beam cannon and immediately green beams rapidly fired on Flit, Asemu, and Kio.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu May 29, 2014 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 4: Operation Purge of AGE

December, ASE 8-42 of the After Second Era timeline

Frame 00d: Operation Purge of AGE

“Damn,” cussed Asemu who quickly switched to Flight mode to dodge. The lower left and right pods went after the Gundam AGE-1 Glansa and Gundam AGE-FX while the upper left and right targeted the Dark Hound. While the left one continued firing beam shots, the right one ceased when a large beam saber sprout from it and took its place. The Dark Hound went from Flight mode to MS mode and used its beam saber that was stored on the rear skirt armor and the two sabers clashed, releasing flare of lights that sparked from impact. The left pod looped, damaging the Dark Hound’s rear binder.

The Gundam AGE-FX had no choice, but to use its Stungle rifle. Since Kio’s X-Rounder power was blocked, it prevented him from using the C-Funnels. A beam wen through the Gundam AGE-FX’s left shoulder and took out the foot. Both shoulder armors from Gundam AGE-1 Glansa issued two missiles each in addition to two more missiles each from the front leg armor for a total of eight. The slider tri-eye camera on the Miragrah’s face flashed red as it retracted the pods back and crisscrossed the heat wires, cutting the missiles in half as all eight exploded before ever reaching the mobile suit.

Asemu used the opportunity and in Flight mode traveled toward the Miragrah at 3-times the speed. Both Gundam AGE-1 Glansa and Gundam AGE-FX fired beam shots to distract it. Quickly the Dark Hound transformed back to MS mode and from its chest emitted a blinding flash of light.

“Uumahh!” screamed Regina, becoming disoriented. At first everything in front of her was a blur, but when her sight returned the Dark Hound was gone. The wired anchor shot from behind it, wrapping around the Miragrah waist. When it hooked the anchor jolted an electrical current, shocking Regina and electrifying the MARK Neutralizer. “AAHHH!” Regina cried out in horrible pain, releasing the pressure hold over Kio and Flit. The heat wires sliced through the wired anchor, as Regina stayed immobilized. Her very existence manifested itself in an icy blue glow radiating from her body as the head brace shattered when her Newtype spatial awareness uncontrollably transferred over into the MARK Neutralizer. Like a ghost, her body simply started to phase out until the wrist brace fell to the floor, the sound they made when they hit echoed throughout the empty cockpit.

In an instant both Kio and Flit felt weight being applied around them.

The pilot’s back,” Kio thought to himself.

“No, this one is different,” Flit murmured, trying use his green rays to push through it. What was weight told him someone else was near, someone had been watching them. “There!” he shouted, pointing to the silhouette of a mobile suit that loomed in the back and upon eye contact, Kio’s X-Rounder power picked up the empty emerald eyes staring at them.

“Get everyone back, I’ll deal with this one,” said Asemu.

“Hmm, I don’t think so,” spoke Sigato in an unrecognized blue and red mobile suit for Asemu’s damage scanner didn’t pick it up.

“AHHH!” shouted Asemu as a beam from a saber entered from the back instantly tore through the Dark Hound’s cockpit, incinerating Asemu. The mobile suit then grabbed the Miragrah and headed back to the Scorpiro.

“All remaining mobile suits, head back toward the Xyan now!” Sigato ordered.

“ASEMU!” shouted Flit in anger.

“NO!” cried out Kio in misery. “You killed him. Why? WHY!” Kio lashed out, charging the Gundam AGE-FX as the C-Funnels formed a completed spherical defense form toward the MS unit. The silhouette mobile suit folded it arms as the pilot inside of it pushed back her white hair revealing her earrings.

“Let Operation Purge of AGE be completed. The catalyst has taken the bait,” Lady Xenith said.

Immediately, Kio started to hear bells ringing. The particular sound wave traveled from his inner ear directly affecting his brain, which caused the Gundam AGE-FX to stop, dropping the defense form. Lady Xenith presence reached out to touch Kio’s mind. Kio was confronted with a glowing astral projection of Lady Xenith’s upper torso.

“You, why? Why did you have to kill Asemu?!” He didn’t do anything to you,” Kio said with tears running down his face. The projection of Lady Xenith smiled, moving her hands to teach out to Kio, caressing his cheeks. Without warning her hands grabbed at his neck, and initiated psychic pressures so powerful he started to become ill. Kio started to feel himself slipping from reality into a hallucinated state when he grabbed his at his neck as if chocking, gasping for air to breathe. The bells increased in sound forcing his hands to slowly be brought back down when his motor skills began shutting down.

“Kio!” shouted Flit, getting ready to get him when the Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound exploded. The Gundam AGE-1 Glansa was too close to the explosion as the sudden G-Force knocked Flit out unconscious, spiraling him into a Clanche. He was soon picked up and taken away to retreat. Lady Xenith’s senses forced into Kio’s mind recoiled, but gradually she felt his defenses weaken, his mind opened enough to let her plant her influence. The injection overpowered Kio’s X-Rounder power so much it activated the Gundam AGE-FX Burst Mode. New golden-yellow-colored beam blades were emitted from all twenty-eight C-Funnels docks spread around the frame. Instead of releasing energy, it was gathering huge amounts resulting in the estrange color.

“AHHH!” Kio released a deafening scream when the Gundam AGE-FX Burst mode formed a yellow spherical glow deriving from his out of control X-Rounder power. Like a bomb, the Gundam AGE-FX discharged an immense X-Rounder ray-bang.

“My God…” expressed Admiral Algreus and Roddock Horn’s crew. All of Federation mobile suits commenced retreating from the area upon the golden-yellow explosion expanding its radius, engulfing anything in its path. Some Gigaks got caught in the bang, mobile suits that were engulfed into its energy were torn a part and the Amadeus unable to escape fast enough was ripped to shreds. After the dust cleared, a gore-ish scene emerged as nothing but damage parts of what were working mobile suits and scraps of metal belonging to the flagships drifted. People will talk of this travesty as The Third Contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: Wow, this MAHQ format does not like my Microsoft Word. Had everything bunched together. lol.
Darkerangel

Episode 5: Space

February, ASE 7-44

Frame 01: Space
Space…the twinkling of stars danced wondrously from a far. Two years passed since The Third Contact and the Xen-Dominion advancement toward the Earth and population over the solar system ensued. The Earth Federation relied on their subdivisions to keep them from reaching the Earth Sphere. However, The Third Contact forced the Earth Federation to look at the situation differently and reconstitute a new faction to handle the threat specifically. Between the years, while this was happening, Lady Xenith spread out her forces to secure a hold over certain sectors of space.

A small Xen-Dominion space station was positioned close to Helios II colony in Neptune’s sphere. Close to the station around drifting space debris, the view screen inside a cockpit lit up. A key location was magnified in a particular region via the station. This particular space station was red with a magnetic field around it making attacking it from the outside difficult.

“Sir, something is heading our way fast,” said the Petty officer inside the red station.
Zax Vandrād opened up his sapphire eyes, remembering the words of his people long ago. An asteroid passed through the green zone of the field and into the trash hatch. When the doors opened to deposit trash, thrusters propelled the asteroid through. Once inside, Zax stepped out of the dummy asteroid, wearing a Xen-Dominion military uniform of black and gold. Zax proceeded to head to the transport deck, viewing their current mobile suit production of the Zankou [Zan-Koo]. Zax scanned around and saw that the XEN103N Zankou had grey feet, desert brown leg armor with grey thrusters. Along with a thick desert brown and grey cover for the leg joints that resembled a skirt. He also noticed a thick chest plate with thick shoulder pad armor, two holes on the side of its head, and an upside down yellow triangle in the middle of its forehead.

Zax then decided to quickly make his way to the operation deck for more information regarding the Xen-Dominion placement. He saluted the guard that was standing by the door he needed to get into. When the soldier began lowering his arm, Zax kneed him in the gut so hard the soldier passed out. In an instant, Zax de-armed the soldier, placing two crisscrossing gun holders, buckling them on his chest. He dug through the soldier’s pockets, taking his key card. When he waved the key in front of the reader the door slid open from the side.
Darkerangel

Episode 6: The Calling

Frame 02: The Calling

The room was pitch black until he stepped forward. The door closed behind him and the lights automatically came on like lightning in a darken sky. The lighting exposed computer equipment along with holographic monitors. Zax approached one and placed a disc in it and than began typing. A verity of coded information appeared on screen.
“Hmm…so they allied themselves with Lokist,” he said to himself in a low voice.

~Outside the Station/Station Command Center~
“What!”
“Sir, readings indicating its some type of Mobile Armor,” reported the petty officer, screening the alerts. “Confirmation from central. It isn’t one of ours.”
“Turn all guns 23 degrees south and shoot that armor down now,” said the commander.
The side guns on the red station rotated and began blasting in the direction of this mobile armor.

~Inside the Station~
Shortly after reviewing such valuable information, Zax copied what he could and ejected the disc, placing it in a side pocket. What he could make out form the cryptic intel was that there seem to be a secured door somewhere within the room. Alarms went off from outside as he pressed a few key combinations into the system. He then took out the keycard from the guard before and swiped as it was approved. The wall by the last computer by his left slid upward revealing the entrance to an extended room as fog escaped.

He progressed inside with his guard up, feeling something was calling him near. Curiosity filled him when the go subsided, illuminating a computerized alter and on top of it was a armored black and yellow box incased in glass. When he approached the container, the glass split opened down the middle, laying flat on the sides. This granted him access as he reached and removed the box as the alarms from the outside began to get louder.
Darkerangel

Episode 7: Zankous

Frame 03: Zankous

Flashing controls with lights lit up the inside the mobile armor’s cockpit. The pilot sat up in an all black normal suit with a black helmet that hid his face from view. His screen lit up as the ray of beams headed his way.

“They spotted me too soon,” the pilot replied as the mobile armor evaded the fire when he noticed the magnetic field suddenly went offline. His mobile armor was in the shape of a waverider. He took the two main control gears and cranked them forward, activating the thrusters. The waverider blazed through the fire and he fired back four missile at the red station before flying pass it.

When the missiles hit, through panic, the commander ordered the release of the Zankous to intersect the enemy. Three soldiers wearing a black with yellow outlining normal suits entered into the transport deck and boarded their mobile suits. When the hatch opened, all three launched one after the other. Alert sensors went off as the pilot scanned the scene for possible mobile suits.

“Alirght fellas, capture that there mobile armor…Carter…Uday.”

“Roger that Terr.”
Darkerangel

Episode 8: Electrical

Frame 04: Electrical

~Inside the Station~

Zax proceeded to head out of the computer room, stepping over the unconscious solder.

“You there!” shouted a soldier down the hall behind him. Zax froze with his back facing the officer. He went into a stasis shock, mentally calculating the best way through the situation.

“Turn around slowly.”

Zax formed a cocky grin on his face as he reached down and took out the RK-7 electric handgun, pointing it directly at the soldier. His eyes widen as Zax pulled the trigger, sending an electrical bullet size current. Unknowingly to Zax the charge was set too high and once the electrical bullet hit, it caused the soldier to stumble back, slamming his head against the wall. The soldier slid down to the floor, smearing blood down the wall.

“Roger,” said Uday. Two Zankous separated, enabling the third mobile suit piloted by Terr to start firing his thick square flat faced Ingram mac gun as the other tow countered in from the sides.

~Inside the Station~

Zax turned the electro charge down a bit and made a sharp left turn, continually walking down another hallway. He quickly took out a scout and adjusted his wristwatch, clicking a button that caused the inside of the dummy asteroid to light up. While coming up on another turn, he heard something and quickly darted his back against the right side of the cream colored wall.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 9

Frame 05: The Box

~Outside the Station~

The pilot managed to dodge the magazine rounds, but the distraction left him blind to Uday coming from the left of him. Uday’s Zankou whipped out its beam-hawk and slashed the left side of the mobile armor. This caused the pilot to swirl around on its side for a few seconds as he thrust under the Zankou, regaining stability.

~Inside the Station~

Zax looked up, seeing that the hall was elongated with four soldiers posted. He held the electro gun firmly, setting the charge to stun. He inhaled slowly, putting one of the guns down and picked up the box. With force he slid it across the floor to the other end. Zax performed a cartwheel, using his free hand to propel him forward, in-between the gap of the T-shaped hall. Thought it felt like time slowed down, it happened so fast. While performing the one-handed cartwheel to the other end, Zax pulled the trigger repeatedly, firing. One of Zax’s electric bullets stunned an officer in his arm, an electric bullet stunned a second officer in the thigh, causing him to crash to the floor as his thigh went numb. The electric bullets they fired back went passed him. When his foot touched the floor, he motioned his back against the wall at the other end. His foot touched the box as his heart started to pound with excitement.

“Now Opening…” said a female computerized voice, coming from the box.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 10

Frame 06: Disconnection

~Inside the Station~

Zax turned and looked down, seeing the box lock flip up as steam gushed out of it. When the box opened, inside in a triangular placement was three Blueprint Data Cards.

“You’re mine!” shouted Carter, firing his F-L02-14 clay-bazooka from the right. The round shot out then conventional immobilizing shells. This made it more difficult to evade in the mobile armor’s current condition. With damage done and the armor not fully responding, the pilot had no choice, but to head on up ahead.

“Whoohoo!” We got ‘um,” said Terr.

“Wait…what’s that loony doin’?” asked Uday. The pilot wasn’t going down that easily as he flipped a switch and fired a few Vulcan rounds, creating a sizable crack enabling the armor to fly into a neighboring colony cluster Helios II.

“Goddammit…Commander, he entered the colony,” informed Terr.

“He what? Alright, follow him, but don’t pursue it recklessly,” ordered the Commander.

“Sir, incoming transmission from Provisional Lieutenant Junior Grade [PLJG] Mason Hart,” said a Petty Officer.

“Patch it through.” The Petty Officer patched the transmission through, displaying PLJG Hart’s image on screen for them to view.

“SIR!” said the Commander as everyone in the room saluted.

“Is everything going as plan regarding the prototypes?” he asked.

“Yes umm well about that. A minor setback has occurred,” he said, while floating to his chair.

“Setback?”

“We encountered a mobile armor that wasn’t in our database,” he admitted.

“Sir! An unknown assailant has infiltrated the station,” said the Petty Officer.

“What? When? How?” questioned the Commander, confusedly. The Commander looked back at the viewing screen only to see Lady Xenith disconnect their transmission. His eyes widen, “Oh…this isn’t good.”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 11

Frame 07: Images of AGES

~Inside the Station~

The first card contained an image of the Gundam AGE-1 while the left one was of the Gundam AGE-2 and the right one of the Gundam AGE-3.

“Please state your name,” said the box. Zax squatted and closed the lid, sealing back up. His focus went back on getting out of the red station intact. With his exited heart pounding, he took out an admitter and pressed it, setting off six charges to explode. The station shook violently from the multiple explosions. He instantly dashed forward down the hallway and as he approached them, he pushed himself off the floor and onto the rightside of the wall. When his foot touched the wall, he pushed off of it and upon coming down, his fist pummeled directly into the fourth officer’s face that had a gun on him. This knocked him out cold upon him landing, Zax’s body curled into a automatic tumble and rolled forward once. He sprung up and shot the officer with the stunned arm and the officer on the floor.

“Sir, bay 1, 2, & 4 have taken damage from the inside,” said the Petty officer. “This is considered a means of abounding the station.”

“We cannot do that. Check the—” before the Commander could confirm, behind him, the double doors slid open as Zax stood in the center. He released his hands, setting loose four Ex-bulbs. While in slow motion the Ex-bulbs flew in different directions. Still in midair, these sphere-shape projectiles north and south points opened revealing a glowing blue tube. Zax grabbed an anti-gravity puller, which from the hallway that sent him zooming just as the command room exploded, followed by metal doors sliding down from the room.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 12

Frame 08: The Pilot In Black

~Inside the Station~

Zax took stairs back down to the transport deck and when he stepped out, he posed as a regular soldier again. He headed back inside the dummy asteroid, checked his Comm-link, seeing that the mobile armor headed for Helios II.

~Inside Helios II~

“Dammit, c’mon!” yelled the pilot in black, trying to regain control of his mobile armor. Wasn’t long of him entering the colony when his sensors went off again, alerting him of incoming mobile suits. The builds seem tiny as the craft flew high above the city of Rohah. He tried switching controls again, but it was too late as a Zankou plowed itself directly on top.

“You didn’t think this was over did ya?” said Carter.

“Time to see what the best aerialist can bring to the table then,” said the pilot in black as he jerked the controls, making the mobile armor spin.

“Attention citizens of Helios II, Rohah District. We have an emergence announcement of what appear to be two mobile units at war with each other. We will continue to keep you posted, everyone please remain calm.”

“You have to be kidding me. Way to go dad, I wanted to go to Side 6, but nooo. ‘Helios II would be much suited for you,’ you said,” expressed a girl with dark blue hair, listening to the television set as the announcer reported back.

“We just received word of another mobile unit entering the colony. We seriously ask for everyone cooperation and proceed to the evacuation bunker south west of Lavard Parkway.” The girl jumped when the front door swung opened.

“Rikka! C’mon, everyone is evacuating and trust me, this ain’t no drill. Rumor is those are some of Xen-Dominion units,” said her friend Veara.

Baka! I just got settled and now this? I mean…what about my stuff?” she asked in a drooping tone. Veara rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed some things and headed out with Rikka behind her.

“You know what, the fastest way is through the forest,” suggested Veara. Rikka grabbed her bag from her and agreed.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 13

Frame 09: Undergoing Innovation

~Somewhere via Helios II~

“Captain, come in captain…”

“This is Zax, what is it Falyn.”

“Where are you and better yet, where is Hawl? You’re late and I haven’t been able to reach him at all,” Falyn expressed concernedly via is communicator.

“We got separated. I made it to Helios II, but I fear this is just the beginning. Continue toward the rendezvous point, Zax out.”

~The Forest of Cerabas~

Both Rikka and Veara drove into the forest of Cerabas, stumbling down a steep hill that let to a field.

“Whoa!” shouted Rikka as they looked up.

“Whoaahhh!” screamed Carter as his Zankou spun off of the mobile armor and fell straight down into a forest type environment.

“Damn!” shouted the pilot, seeing the stress on the mobile armor reaching its limit. With the controls in hand firmly, he braced for an emergency landing. He pulled down on the gears as the mobile armor jerked down roughly into the forest.

“…Uhh, my head,” said Rikka, finding herself on the ground. At first she struggled to get up. “Veara you okay…Veara…” When she stood, she saw the dead body belonging to her friend confined in a crushed up vehicle. “VEARA!”

Instantly Rikka felt a pulse coming from within the forest. This pulse called to her, pulling onto her senses as if to move her away from the accident. Without realizing it, she was moving toward that direction. She saw what were once tall trees now broken into pieces. She hopped over a log and saw a guy in a black normal-suit, limping over to a tree that was still intact. Rikka saw he was hurt from the trail of blood leaving behind him until he collapsed.

Bosha moy, hey are you alright?!” she shouted running over to him. When he heard the voice he picked himself up and placed his back against the tree. When she reached him he whipped out his electro-gun and pointed it at her. She froze, hearing her heart beat louder then ever before. Her red eyes widen from the sound of the electro gun going off. The electric bullet flew passed the girl and directly into Carter’s chest who came from behind. The girl turned around seeing a Xen-Dominion soldier drop to the ground.

“Ahh!” cried out the pilot as he dropped his arm do to the recoil. The gun felt so heavy afterward. She looked back at the pilot,

“Did…did this person save my life?” she asked herself.

“Yes…yes I did,” he said to her in a muffled voice do to his helmet still being on.

“Wait whoa, how did you—” She was cut off when the pilot reached out with his left hand toward her, gesturing for her to reach out to him. She hesitated for a moment, not sure if she could trust him. His eyes connected with the girl, looking emotionally through beyond her red eyes. She soon felt at ease and reached out to him, touching his hand. On contact, the two shared a quantum effect. Rikka found the forest background now altered into a celestial void. Temporarily she could detect the Hawl’s thoughts, feelings, and beyond. Her red eyes altered into glowing digital rainbow-hue as she was undergoing innovation.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 14

Frame 10: Last Wish

~The Forest of Cerabas~

Within this evolution, she sensed the thoughts and feelings of the pilot, wanting her to take the mobile armor to a specific location. When the quantum reaction subsided, the pilot handed her his brace watch called a Xel’tool.

“Can you read it?” he asked her. She placed the black bottom, red top brace on her left wrist. When she tapped it, the red top flipped up, revealing a holographic monitor with cryptic numbers going vertical on the screen. Beneath the red flap was white buttons mixed with numbers and letters.

“Ye—yeah, I can actually read this crypt,” she told him. Though they read as numbers, to her, she saw formation of lettering and when placed together began to form words.

“Good.” Swallow breaths came from the pilot’s mouth as more blood continued to seep out. “Leave me here then. Follow the coordinates and then head to Porter Town. You’ll…you will…encounter someone you know you are meant to meet. Tell him…Hal Forester will see them from the stars.” The quantum link that she shared with him was immediately severed; the silence soon became a realization for her of the corpse that rested in front of her. She looked up at the mobile armor as his voice echoed within the confines of her head. The mobile armor B23 hatch opened suddenly as she found herself lost with a choice. While she was scared in wanting to follow her original objective of heading for the bunkers, she also felt compelled to follow the path that’s now presented in front of her. A dead man’s last wish, “To find the Beacon of Hope…”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 14

Frame 11: Chosen Path

~Porter Town~

Zax pushed his way passed people who where heading for shelter, his phantom blue boots pound the pavement. He switched up into his uniform, wearing black pants that was tucked into his boots, a phantom blue jacket that was tucked inside his pants, while halfway zipped down it exposed a black undershirt. When he reached Sky Park in Porter Town, he noticed his teammate by the parking sign to the entrance. Falyn Haw was taller than Zax in addition to having long blond hair that was tied into a ponytail via the lower end. His attire was the same, but wore phantom green instead in addition to having hazel eyes.

“We were all suppose to meet here,” Falyn said while crossing his arms.

“Something went wrong. Can you sense his presence?” Zax asked. Falyn exhaled with a sigh before closing his eyes. He opened up his Newtype spatial awareness as his surroundings vanished. Falyn was enclosed with stars while standing in a consciousness of space. He focused, tuning everyone out…everyone, but the one he’s trying to reach.

“I don’t sense him at all,” Falyn said at first. “Wait, his presence feels…faint.” Abruptly, he started to see a silhouette of Hal heading in his direction. When reality returned, the silhouette took the form of Hal’s normal suit, running in slow motion toward them. Just as Hal passed them, his presence disconnected from this plane of existence. In that moment the colony jerked, resulting in a thunderous sound, causing people to stumble and lose their balance. Just as the girl continued passing Falyn, she stumbled to the side and fell, only to be caught by Zax.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 15

Frame 12: Can You Be Trusted?

~Porter Town~

“I am so sorry,” said the girl as Zax helped placed her back on her feet. The girl had on a pink top that exposed her bellybutton, watermelon green shorts, and pink sneakers.

“Hey you! Stop!” yelled approaching Xen-Dominion soldiers.

“They’re after me,” said both the girl and Zax at the same time. “After you? They’re after me.”

“Great, this is just fantastic. We still need a mechanic and Hall is still MIA,” said Falyn.

“Hal? As in Hal Forester?” she asked them.

“You know him?” Zax asked.

“No…maybe, kind of. It’s messy. I came across him right before he died.” Falyn eyes narrowed, realizing why he couldn’t sense Hal via this existence anymore. However, what was it about this girl for Hal’s essence to latch onto her. In his eyes, this girl couldn’t be trusted.

“Captain, we need to go. If what she said is true, for all we know she could have killed him,” Falyn said.

“Baka! That’s all you have to say? Your friend died in front of me, wanting me to show up to this location and the only thing you can say is that I was the one that killed him? How dare you!” Rikka expressed which sent Falyn to step forward toward her,

“He wasn’t my friend.” Zax went in and placed his hand on Falyn’s shoulder, silently expressing for him to stand down. He felt a knot in his throat that he had to force down for this wasn’t the time or place to morn the loss of his teammate.

“You said that he sent you to us?” Zax decided to ask. “Who are you?”

“My name is Rikka Fleak. Though his message was a bit cryptic, but he wanted me to wear this Xel’tool and—”

“The Xel’tool? So that means you know of B23?” Zax cut her off.

“Noy Jitat,” cursed Falyn as the Xen-Dominion soldiers reached them. The immediate danger struck a cord within Rikka when she unconsciously pulled out a gun that belonged to Hal. She edged up the gun with both hands directly at the soldiers.

“Whoa…what just happened? Why am I holding a gun?” she asked herself out loud. One minute she was hand free and with one blink she found herself in possession of a gun.

“Ha! Don’t make me laugh, do you even know how to use that thing little girl?” a soldier asked. Both Falyn and Zax eyed each other when two more soldiers came at them from the rear.

“Come..come any closer and I’ll shoot,” Rikka stuttered. Her hand wouldn’t stop shaking as the soldier called out her bluff and took a step forward. “Stop…I’ll do it, I really will.”

“Cut the bullshit kid, these two are coming with us, and you can join them,” said a soldier. Noticeable fear in her eyes took over her body as the gun continued shaking unsteadily in her hands. “Put it down and hand it to me before you make me angry.” It wasn’t till then that she began lowering the gun and blacked out before saying,

“Catch.” The gun was tossed at the soldier that caught him by surprise. So much so, Rikka kicked the gun out of his hand, which flew overhead, allowing Zax to catch it. As Zax started firing in the opposite direction, Rikka spun around and elbowed the soldier in the gut and then upper jabbed him with the same elbow in his face. Just as Zax fired his last shot, he tossed the gun in the air, allowing Falyn to catch it in synchronization. Falyn pointed the gun at the last remaining soldier and sent an electric bullet into him, knocking him out completely. When Rikka regained her composure, she found herself standing over the soldier she just knocked out,

“What the hell just happened? What did I just do?”

“You don’t remember?” Zax asked.

“No! One minute I was lowering the gun, next this dude is knocked out,” said Rikka.

“We need to leave now,” said Falyn.

“I’m coming with too then,” Rikka said.

“Captain, she is not coming with us,” Falyn intervened. Rika literally shoved Falyn into some shrubberies, making Zax focus his attention on her instead.

“Listen, last time I checked, I’m a mechanical engineer, plus I have this Xel’tool thingy. I’m coming with,” she said, pleading her case. Falyn pulled himself out of the shrubs only to find himself completely covered with greenery and twigs, Rikka hid behind Zax.

“She comes. Rikka, we’re the United-Federation Extraterrestrial Attestation also known as U-FEA (U-Feh-Ah). If you’re truly in, then we roll out now,” Zax commanded.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam Rebirth - Episode 16

Frame 13: Estrial✭

~Helios II’s Mobile Docking Bay~

Moments later, they arrived at the craft docking bay within the colony and boarded a mobile defense cruiser called the Estrial✭[es-tree-uhl-star]. The body was a stunning phantom blue and blacks while the configuration was definitely different. The bridge remained in the center of the vessel. The prow was divided into two separate units for catapult decks that curved in structure. The stern contained the main power source that not only fueled the ship, but also a very important component for deep space travel. On the left and right sides spaced from the bridge, heat-dissipating slanted tube-like panels contained built-in high-fusion batteries.

Rikka’s B23 mobile armor was brought aboard the ship and placed in the carrier container next to the B22, and B21. She stared in ah though at first glance the mobile armors together seemed identical minus the paint schemes. The B22 body was black with certain parts painted green. The B21 was white also, but with certain parts painted blue via the shoulder armor, arms, and lower feet, while the chest and knees comprised of yellow.

“Huh?” she blurted out. While in her ah moment, she slightly heard the faint call of her name in the foreground.

“Rikka, I need you to inspect the current conditions of the Gundam B-Units. Use your Xel’tool for now and if you need some help, ask DUKE,” said Zax over a speaker.

Duke?” she said to herself. Instantly, the Xel’tool on her wrist flipped opened with the lettering DUKE on the screen.

“DUKE, this is Rikka. Set her up,” Zax spoke again. The letters blinked twice as if it heard and understood what Zax had said as began loading the schematics regarding the mobile units.

“Whoa…so DUKE is a—.”

Zax exited the Vid Comm chamber for the bridge that was hexagonal in shape, eight huge windows traveled along the room to view their surroundings and a slender computer screen hung above the center window. His chair faced the center focal point while the control to steer the ship was further up via the left corner and a communication server to the right. Falyn stood by the helm, waiting for orders.

“Status report?” Zax asked while floating to his chair.

“As suspected, the remainder of the red station forces are pulling together for an assault on Helios II.”

“Consisting of?” Zax asked curiously.

“Approximately six Efas,” confirmed Falyn.

“Only six? I wouldn’t call that an assault, but I guess,” Zax replied.

Bosha Moy…” complained Rikka upon walking into the bridge.

“Are the Gundams in condition for combat?” Zax asked her, turning the chair in her direction.

Baka! Are you kidding me? From what I could tell briefly, both the B23 and B22 are a no go. The B23 can’t even turn back into a normal mobile unit. For God sake, the B22 doesn’t even have a right arm attach. The B21 on the other hand is able to go out,” she explained to the both of them.

“Well…it’s settled then. Rikka, take the communication server while Falyn control the helm. I’ll intercept the enemy,” Zax concluded.

“You’re going into combat—by yourself?” she asked puzzled.

“Trust me, he won’t be alone,” Falyn assured.

Rikka took a seat at the communication server, Zax boarded the B21, and Falyn prepared for take off. Zax pulled out the mobile unit’s keyboard and started punching the required sequences until the unit’s security requested identification confirmation. Zax moved his hand over to a disc-like pad and pressed his thumb on it.

Zax! Zax!”

“You ready Haro Number 1?” A dark blue haro was positioned above the keyboard.

“Roger. Roger.”

“Yo cap, all areas on the ship are confirmed ready to leave port,” informed Rikka via the unit’s Comm-link. An image of her appeared on a small screen via the upper right corner inside the cockpit.

“Gundam! Gundam!” replied the haro.

“Your Gundam will launch first, followed by the Estrial✭leaving port,” Rikka confirmed.

~Catapult Sequence~

“Zax Vandrād in Rebirth Gundam. Now launching!”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.