Gundam AGE Ares Gate

Your own tale of two mecha.
Amion

Gundam AGE Ares Gate

Gundam AGE Ares Gate, Asemu's arc of the story is here, at least the beginning of the prologue. Because I am an insane lunatic I am continuing the work I started with SD. There's a long way between here and the other side of the gateway tunnel, I hope everyone takes a look into Asemu's journey.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
Amion

Re: Gundam AGE Ares Gate

Ares Gate Ruins is up! Earth is in turmoil, but what has become of Earth's surrounding space in the blazing aftermath of the Moon's terraforming?
Amion

Amion

Amion

Prologue Five Revenant is up! Ah, now only three to go and we'll be finished with the setting up.
Amion

EDIT: Hmm, what's this? Link fixed.
Prologue Haunted I:Possession is up.
Amion

Prologue Legacy of Evil is up. What mysteries surround OCEAN and what is it? How does this bare upon Issishar's demise?
Amion

Prologue "To You somewhere out there, far away from Me". We have arrived. :D The end of the Prologues is upon us. For those of you interested to know why Asemu has made so few appearances until now, or the Second Gen cast in general, it's because these few prologues were basically the second half of Savior's Destination. That got retooled and sliced in the ruthless Word lab :twisted: . I had to find a way to get loose ends tied up aaaand...that time has passed.

And the time has come to step forward to the next generation...what words does Romary have for a betrayal that bites close to the heart?