Barren Era Mobile Suit Gundam MORPHEUS

Your own tale of two mecha.
Mythgarr

Barren Era Mobile Suit Gundam MORPHEUS

Well, I am starting a new fanfiction of gundam. Set in BE 25 (twenty fifth years since the earth becomes dominantly barren). This will be apocalyptic akin to Gundam X, with Earth almost barrent, Mars colonists become forced underground, Moon looks like cheese, and metallic junks filled the space between Earth and Jupiter.

You can read it here: http://msgmorpheus.wordpress.com/

Just a prologue for now.
Visit The Dreams
Kei Katsuragi

Re: Barren Era Mobile Suit Gundam MORPHEUS

I see that I'm not the only one who loves acronyms. The premise so far does sound like retread of GX, with the multiple mass produced Gundams and destroyed Earth thing going on. Hopefully you introduce the protagonist in a different way than Garrod, but so far it seems have some merit.

One thing that bugs me is the junk filling up space from Earth to Jupiter. Seems a bit silly to think there is just that much debris that covers that much space. Maybe if you lesseneded it, so there is a lot of debris within each of the planet's spheres.
Mythgarr

Well, about the junks, I shouldn't have said "filled", it gives the illusions that there are billions of junks in that space. What I had in mind is that there are tons of war gadgets, colonies, and asteroid remnants in those space and I had in mind one protagonist that works in a junk recycler company.
Visit The Dreams
Mythgarr

Have designed early drafts of two of the gundams, Matrix and Flashwind. Matrix is a hybrid of Strike and Exia, with barebones armor of Astray Red/Blue Frames. Flashwind is a hybrid of Rezel and Age-2, transformed into Rezel like fighter mode. Smoothing out the designs now.
Visit The Dreams