I want to upgrade Wing Zero

The place to share your artwork.
Mimeblade

I want to upgrade Wing Zero

Okay, for starters, I'm not that great a Mecha Artist, and some of the description of this project may seem over-the-top... but bear with me, this is "Zero" we're talking about. I wanted to make something that suited its style and a bunch of other things I happened to like from various other series.

If some stuff seems unfeasible, I don't mind you saying as much, but at the very least I'd like to make a Gundam as "close as possible" to a tribute to Endless Waltz Wing Zero as I can.

(Okay, next post is the specs of the suit, here goes nothing!)
Mimeblade

Re: I want to upgrade Wing Zero

Gundam Designation: Omni[Zero]
Model Number: XXXGNT-000W0
Namesake: "Omniscience" despite creating "Nothing"
Manufacturer: Mimeblade aka "Blade"
Operator(s): "Those who destroy Conflict." (Gundam Pilots/Celestial Being/ELS)
Overall Height: 19.9 Meters
Max Weight: 85.3 Metric tons
Pilot Accommodations: Pilot Only (in cockpit in Torso)
Armor: E-Carbon GN Gundanium (Neo Titanium) Composite Armor
Power-plant: Ultracompact NJC Fission GN Drive Reactor x 3
Propulsion: GN Vernier Array
Maximum Energy Output: 99000 KW (Not including Quantum Burst State)
Thruster Output: 500,000 kg (Not including Quantum Burst State)

Main Concept: XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero/"Snow White"/Wing Gundam (Ver.Ka) (UPGRADED)
Additional Concepts: 00Qan[T], RX-0 Unicorn, Strike Freedom, Sword Impulse, ZZ Gundam, Crossbone Full Cloth

[Armaments]
"GN Particle" Hyper Twin Buster Rifles x 2
Twin Buster "GN Particle" High Mega Cannon x 1
"Calidus II" Multi-Phase Mega "GN Particle" Cannon x 1
Hyper Beam "GN Particle" Machine Cannon x 2 (GN Sabers x 2)
"GN Tonfa V" Armblades x 2
Mini "GN Field" Generators x 2
"Xiphas 4" GN Particle Rail Cannon x 2
"Hyper Lacerta" Seperating "GN Particle" Beam Saber
"Excalibur" Twin Anti-Ship GN Swords x 2
"GN Flachette" Omni-Bits x 28
"Avalon" GN Field Heat Wing Shields x 2

[Head Properties]
"Quantum Zero System" Psycho "Zero Frame"
Eye Cameras x 2
"Zero Visor" Omni-Directional Targeting System (Advanced Search Eye Camera)
Rear Camera x 1
Twin Buster "GN Particle" High Mega Cannon (*ZZ)

[Torso Properties]
"SAM ZERO Ver.10.5" (Zero "Bit Control" Omni-Directional Targeting A.I. System)
Ultracompact NJC Fission GN Drive Reactor x 1
"Calidus II" Multi-Phase Mega "GN Particle" Cannon (Strike Freedom)
Hyper Beam "GN Particle" Machine Cannon x 2 (Crossbone)
Back "GN Particle" Thrusters x 2
ELS "Armor Repair" System

[Arm Properties]
Shoulder "GN Particle" Thrusters x 2
Forearm Sensor Array Cameras x 2
"GN Tonfa V" Armblades x 2 (QanT/Unicorn)
Mini "GN Field" Generators x 2

[Leg Properties]
Hip "GN Particle" Thrusters x 2
Leg "GN Particle" Thrusters x 2
Foot "GN Particle" Thrusters x 2
"Xiphas 4" GN Particle Rail Cannon x 2 (Strike Freedom)
"Hyper Lacerta" Seperating "GN Particle" Beam Saber (Strike Freedom)

[Backpack Properties]
Ultracompact NJC Fission GN Drive Reactor x 2 (Wing Zero)
"GN Particle" Thruster Array x 2
"Excalibur" Twin Anti-Ship GN Swords x 2 (QanT/Sword Impulse)
"GN Hyper Twin Buster Rifles" x 2 (QanT/Wing Zero)
"GN Flachette" Omni-Bits x 28:
---Sword A Bits x 14
---Shield B Bits x 14
"Avalon" GN Field Heat Wing Shields x 2

[Capabilites]
---NJC stands for "Neutron Jammer Canceller" so even when Atomic Particles are being suppressed, the GN Drive remains active.
---The "Zero System" has been redesigned with the SAM A.I. to consider targets that are deemed "truly a threat" to human or non-human lives. The A.I. disregards whether or not that "Life" is important to the Pilot, taking the pilot's emotions and logic both in to consideration, and calculates based on the destructive potential value of its enemies, rather than their value to the pilot. If the pilot tries to kill life-forms randomly, the A.I. will shut down its weapon system entirely as a fail-safe, focusing on defensive capabilities. If the enemy has a high destructive value or capability, the A.I. will take measures accordingly with intent to "protect those of value to life".
---When the "Zero System" is activated, the armor seperates in to a "Green Psychoframe" effect, similar to Unicorn.
---The 3 GN Drives can be Quantum Phased and produce a "Quantum GN Burst" effect, which results in near instantaneous movement, similar to QanT's abilities.
---In addition to the Quantum GN Burst, Omni-Zero is capable of firing a "Full Burst" salvo, similar to Strike Freedom.
---The Wings double as two swords/twin buster rifles, and by themselves generate a GN Field automatically, though they can segment the feathers of the wings in to the GN Flachette System.
---GN Flachettes have two main modes: Shield Mode (with the sword bits attacking simultaneously) and Bit Mode (where all the bits attack remotely).
---Avalon Shields are capable of resisting ultra-heat, and can even enter the core of a Star.
---The GN Excalibur Swords are actually the "combined form" of the twin Avalon Wing Shields and behave similarly to the original Excalibur Anti-Ship Swords of Sword Impulse (if that is not an option, the Hyper Lacertas in the legs and GN Tonfas in the forearms can be used instead).
---By themselves, the Twin Buster Rifles built in to the Avalon Wings can "combine" for a precision GN Megabuster Rifle Blast... capable of destroying a Star's core.
---Omni-Zero's Zero System A.I. taps in to control the bits when targeting and can target objects 1 Lightyear away.
---Altogether Omni-Zero has 4 GN Fields, not including the shield bits and can take a super-concentrated blast directly (several times the strength of a Nuclear bomb), even when they aren't activated, due to ELS Armor Repair System.
---Omni-Zero's Quantum Mode can generate after-images to fool enemies if needed.
---Even if the Wings are detached from the frame via the Flachette System, Omni-Zero's main body can still produce aerial thrust to maintain flight.
---Even without GN Particles, the Omni-Zero can maintain a sustained aerial thrust from its power supply and thrust array for several months on its internal GN Drive batteries.
---Omni-Zero's GN Particle Machine Cannons in its chest can double as Shoulder-mounted GN Sabers in an emergency.
Gardner1701

...a Gundam with enough power to destroy an entire solar system...it shouldn't exist
Mimeblade

Well, I never said my design would be "ethical". :)
domino

Wow this gives OP a new meaning

Any chance you're working on an illustration?
Mimeblade

I've been thinking about it, but I'm not so good at drawing Gundams. I'd need a base to work from maybe.