Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread 6

The place to share your artwork.
EZero8

Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread 6

Last thread took almost four years to hit 33 pages, so here's the new one. Guidelines are the same as the old thread.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Zangetsu

Re: Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread 6

I would like to request Mark Simmon's lineart for both the FA-78-1 Gundam Full Armor Type and the FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Dark Duel

Zangetsu wrote:I would like to request Mark Simmon's lineart for both the FA-78-1 Gundam Full Armor Type and the FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam.
FA-78-1 Gundam Full Armor Type
FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Sume Gai

Having just finished Panzer World Galient I have to say I'm a big fan of the various Designs and there blending of a Medieval knight Aesthetic and Mecha.

I've been doing some searching but can't seem to find any lineart for all these wonderful designs. I'd particularly like to see the Calvary Panzers, Aerial Panzers Zawel (Lamberts Panzer) and Slazen's Panzer (I don't recall if it was ever named)

Does anyone know where to look for or happen to have any good images of these delectable designs?

EDIT: Nevermind I found exactly what i wanted via Googling in Japanese.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Deathzealot

Hello All!

I am wondering if there is a Black and White Lineart like image of the Albion laying around somewhere on the net.

Thanks in advance.
Red Zaku

Anyone have any good Virgo II fanart or Virgo II lineart where the Virgo doesn't have this kind of arc in it?
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Red Zaku

All of which nice, not exactly what I was looking for. Though thanks for the help Wingnut. I'm looking for something more along the lines of say something resembling Mark Simmons art, only larger, and shaded..
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
Haruma

I don't know if I'm able to request this here, but does anyone know where to find those three vehicle things from Blassrieter? The Apocalypse Knights I think they were called.
Blazer-X

Not a image request, but I hope you guys could help me.

I was just wondering if anyone has the animation for Turn A Black History Version from G Generation SPIRITS. I could only find G Gen World's version on youtube, and I've heard that Spirits's version has different attacks.

Thanks.
Scorpio[pt]

i am trying to find the following lineart :

"Shiranui" Space Pack
AQM/E-X09S Noir Striker
MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" beam saber

i am trying to fraken something but the images i found are already painted and low quality :/
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
Joshua

I'm going to need a professional illustrator for a mecha-related project coming up soon. Can anyone recommend someone or send me a link to their portfolio?

[Edit: Whups I accidentally posted this in the wrong place.]
the glyphpress: science fiction games for people who love science and fiction.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Anybody have any custom colorations of an Archangel-class ship?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Haruma

Here are some Archangel recolors for ya:

Aqua and Sage
Blue and grey
Green and Yellow
Purple and Orange (I personally call this one the Holloween skin)
Yellow and pink (This is the lemonade skin! XD)

So, do any of these float your boat?
PowerdGNFlag

Won't the Dominion count?
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Ceiling_Squid

ShadowCell directed me here, so I'm going to put out my request, see if anyone bites:

I'm in a bit of a conundrum right now hunting for concept art, and would like some help.

I've recently gotten into cosplay, and for my first costume ever I put together a classic Char Aznable for the 2011 SDCC. Being a big fan of Gundam, I've been itching to cut my teeth on something quite a bit more difficult since then, and was looking at all sorts of normal suits and pilot suits for a challenge.

Ultimately, I've decided that I'd like to build one of the armored normal suits worn by the ECOAS special forces in Gundam Unicorn. To be specific, those are the combat vacuum suits worn by the soldiers who deploy from the transforming Loto MS. I have another, non-Gundam costume project to do ahead of this one, but soon after that's taken care of I hope to get started on this, and want to be prepared.

My problem is, I can't seem to find many decent reference images of the ECOAS soldiers. The official character art for Daguza Mackle and his 2nd-in-command have them in ordinary uniform rather than the ECOAS armored suits, which doesn't do me much good.

Does anyone happen to have any concept art for the ECOAS normal suits, or know if any exists? Barring that, perhaps some decent, crisp screen stills of them? I'm trying to get some full-body reference shots, or even partial body ones that reveal close detail from various angles.

At this point I may just have to resort to pausing my Unicorn DVD for references. If anyone could provide a little help image-hunting, I would be much obliged!
Last edited by Ceiling_Squid on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wingnut

No concept art that I know of, but I can give you some screens that might help.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... helmet.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... Ssuit1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... Ssuit2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... Ssuit3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... Ssuit4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... Ssuit5.jpg

There wasn't really much in the way of full body shots of the guys wearing them, so I got the upper and lower body sections seperately. That should be a good enough reference for you.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Ceiling_Squid

Thanks for the assistance! I'm still surprised there's no official art of them floating arond, but I'll definitely be able to make do with those.

Much appreciated, will have to save these away. They are also a very nice size, better than the shots I can come accross on the internet. Now hopefully I can motivate myself to start on this after my current project (which I'm still barely into).
ChroniK

Is there any good quality lineart of the Byalant? bigger then the usual 400x400.
"They have been waiting all this time. Waiting while time stood still around them. However, time has begun to flow again. Because of Cardeas Vist's actions." - Full Frontal
Dark Duel

Got a CE-related image request.
I'm looking for a large/high-resolution version of this image for a wallpaper project.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."