Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread 6

The place to share your artwork.
Dark Duel

Re: Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread 6

Okay, so here's a question. I recently started rewatching Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector, and I was randomly looking around the site when I found this scan from Dengeki Hobby (posted by Strike Zero) which in addition to mecha that never appeared on the series official site, also shows a couple of characters who likewise were never on the site.
And my question/request is, were there ever any other pages in Dengeki Hobby or another magazine that likewise showed characters/mecha from the series but that did not get lineart on the series site? And if so, does anyone have them?
(Specifically I'm interested in Mai. As far as mech, mainly the AltEisen Riese, AshSaber M and the four R-Series units(if such pics exist), but any of the others as well)
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Strike Albion

Dark Duel wrote:Okay, so here's a question. I recently started rewatching Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector, and I was randomly looking around the site when I found this scan from Dengeki Hobby (posted by Strike Zero) which in addition to mecha that never appeared on the series official site, also shows a couple of characters who likewise were never on the site.
And my question/request is, were there ever any other pages in Dengeki Hobby or another magazine that likewise showed characters/mecha from the series but that did not get lineart on the series site? And if so, does anyone have them?
(Specifically I'm interested in Mai. As far as mech, mainly the AltEisen Riese, AshSaber M and the four R-Series units(if such pics exist), but any of the others as well)
There's a bunch of them on Animepaper, not entirely sure what's there and what isn't; it's been a while since I last look but I definitely remember seeing OGIN-related lineart and character art scans.
Red Zaku

Need some GUNDAM FIX figuration images, if anyone has any of the GP-01 and the RX-178 Gundam MkII that would be awesome. I need it for a franken I'm working on.
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
Dark Duel

Strike Albion wrote:There's a bunch of them on Animepaper, not entirely sure what's there and what isn't; it's been a while since I last look but I definitely remember seeing OGIN-related lineart and character art scans.
Thanks...(I actually had most of those already, though unrelated to this request but that did also allow me to find a really awesome Excellen scan I didn't have).
I was kinda wondering if there had been any others.
No biggie if there isn't.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Omega

I found something and I was wondering if anyone had larger scans of these...

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10206414a/20/1
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10217512a/20/1

If anyone does, I'd be grateful.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Anybody have any actual lineart for the VF-25 Messiah?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
ShadowCell

i'm probably going to strike out here, but does anyone have a full, if not legible version of this scan? failing that, does anyone know where it came from?
Strike Albion

ShadowCell wrote:i'm probably going to strike out here, but does anyone have a full, if not legible version of this scan? failing that, does anyone know where it came from?
It's from Gundam AGE Mechanics & World, a book in similar vein to the 00 Mechanics books. I've not been unable to find any decent scans from the book unfortunately. Sorry it's not much to go on.
ShadowCell

it's better than nothing. thanks!
Gardner1701

What about getting that book from the next anime convention and scan some pages off? That should help.
Strike Albion

Well, personally I could easily buy the book as I done before with 00 Mechanics but I lack a scanner to scan them.
Wingnut

Anyone got screencap(s) of the rarely seen Gunner ZAKU Phantom from Destiny?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
SniperBlade

Hello, I come with a strange requests (I think). I'm looking to get some ink done soon (unless Army Regs change before that.)and after a multi-year thought process its going to Gundam primarily 0079, but trying to encompass multiple series. Though not all cause my arm isn't that big.

So to the point, I'm in need of help looking for some highly detailed pictures as well as screen shots of the last shooting from Gundam 0079.

In addition to highly detailed pictures of the Sazabi, Exia, 0 Gundam GN stealth Wings, Wing Zero custom., additionaly pictures of titles and kanji of Mobile Suit Gundam.

These are primarily what I have now, I hope to leave room for more to add once I decide on what to put. I had a lot of pictures for it, but moving out of my house my computer is 2,500 miles away lol.

If this is not the correct place to request this and needs to its own. I'll move it to one.
Xenosynth

Just curious if there exists any lineart of the Beam Bazooka alone that the Rick Dom uses in the novels/side works?
SniperBlade

Hello, folks. I was curious if anyone had a extremely clear scan, or a cut out version of the Star Build Strike on the left Here.

Many thanks.
TDR-10M Thunderbolt

Edit: Post redacted. I might not have time to act on the offer I was going to make, due to sudden schedule changes. Sorry. A moderator is welcome to delete this post if needed.
armorwolf129

Does anyone have a larger version of this image? http://i.imgur.com/w9zwY.jpg
J-Lead

Any chance I can get a clean version of this?

RG lineart is the bee's knees.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Deathzealot

A few months ago I found a separate lineart image for the space flight backpack for the MS-05B Zaku I Thunderbolt. Now when I went to see if I can find it again I lost it. Therefore anyone know where it was located at or has a copy of it?
Cybaster

Sorry, wrong thread. Please delete. =/
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!