Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

My thanks to DD for taking care of my requests with speed and efficiency. :) Now another two weeks for the next colorations XD
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Arbiter GUNDAM

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Requesting a recolor of the super awesome and most bad@$$ VF-4 Lightning III

Battroid Mode
GERWALK (This one might be a little tricky)
Fighter Mode

I would like the nose cone to be red, with a red stripe going back along the forward fuselage, the forward canards to be red as well. The top halves of the engine nacelles to be red and the black stripes on the rudders to be red and the grey on the rudders to be white. The leading edges of the wings to be red as well. Any other yellow bits to be red. On the Battroid form, the top part of the head to have a red stripe on the side. Leave the recessed missiles alone.
Thanks much! :)

This diagram tells you where the missiles are for reference.
[/quote][/quote]
Bump.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Dark Duel

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:My thanks to DD for taking care of my requests with speed and efficiency. :) Now another two weeks for the next colorations XD
You're welcome :D
Gundam0089 wrote:Thanks DD, I appreciate it. :)
You're also welcome.
How're these?
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Gundam0089

The color swap ones look great! But man I was stupid to suggest the Spallow legs on the regular AGE...thank god I'm not a mecha designer, lol. Thank you for the work, nicely done. I'll have to rethink the whole combining of all the AGE forms into one...back to the drawing board. Thanks again DD.
Strike Albion

Strike Albion wrote:I'm gonna make a somewhat vague request here.

I was wondering if someone would be able to CE-ize the Sinanju but with a few modifications to the design. It'll be a ZAFT MS so in regards to the general design just follow the design elements that are present in ZAFT's latest MS like the ZAKU, GOUF and DOM. As well as generally CE-ing the design I'd like to see railguns, beam sabers and beam shields from the Strike Freedom added onto the hips and forearms respectively. For a color scheme I'd like it in this color scheme. If possible try to keep it above MAHQ-size lineart.

If whoever takes on this request requires more lineart please inform me. Thanks in advance!
Retracting this request.

New request!

Can I have this 1.5 Gundam modified to have a color scheme more similar to Gilgamesh from Fate? Don't worry about making it shiny, though if using that image is too hard please use this one from the Gundam wiki.
Haruma

Strike Albion wrote:

I was wondering if someone would be able to CE-ize the Sinanju but with a few modifications to the design. It'll be a ZAFT MS so in regards to the general design just follow the design elements that are present in ZAFT's latest MS like the ZAKU, GOUF and DOM. As well as generally CE-ing the design I'd like to see railguns, beam sabers and beam shields from the Strike Freedom added onto the hips and forearms respectively. For a color scheme I'd like it in this color scheme. If possible try to keep it above MAHQ-size lineart.

If whoever takes on this request requires more lineart please inform me. Thanks in advance!
Retracting this request.

New request!

Can I have this 1.5 Gundam modified to have a color scheme more similar to Gilgamesh from Fate? Don't worry about making it shiny, though if using that image is too hard please use this one from the Gundam wiki.
Well, I don't know if this is how you want it, but i gave it my best try.

1.5 Gundam in Gilgamesh Colors. Sorry if its not exact.
Strike Albion

Haruma wrote:
Strike Albion wrote:

Retracting this request.

New request!

Well, I don't know if this is how you want it, but i gave it my best try.

1.5 Gundam in Gilgamesh Colors. Sorry if its not exact.
It's nice work but what I wanted was the whole suit to be gold like his armor. Then with red eyes and some scattered red parts here and blue lines there, if that makes sense.
zerg170

hey Dark Duel zerg170 here, you know the MVF-M11C Murasame whit the GM styiled head you made for me , well culde i get it in these colors http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Msz-006a1.jpg in ms and ma modes pleas.
raystin

New Request(Good bye Zaku T-T):Gundam Unicorn (Unicorn mode) In Gundam Unicorn Banshee (Destroy mode) Colors
http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/f ... uc-ova.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/4 ... oy_OVA.png
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Kengi

I know this is my first post Ive lurked here some time before finally joining. I was wondering if someone could franken a line art of Gundam Exia as a base adding Deathscythe Hell's ' Wings ' and beam scythe to it please?

As for the second in this request could someone please take the Gundam 00 and add Wing Zero Custom's wings and the GN Sword III to it please?

Could both of these be done as black and white clean line art for me to color and fiddle with markings later. Any coloring and posting of colored ones will have full credit given to the original artist who frankens these up thank you very much ahead of time.
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Arvis Taljik

Haruma wrote:Launcher Impulse 2

Just for the hell of it, I colored the Launcher Impulse with Blast Impulse colors for ya. XD (As you can tell, I have nothing to do.)
Haha, thanks much! I like it better with the blue in there like this. :)
ZeroXSEED

After much effort in fraknening and fail, gave up and came here for a request again....

Request 1. Mudrock Gundam full equipment with Hyperion color scheme

Rx-78-6 Gundam
CAT1-X1 Hyperion

Request 2. Fantong with Astray Green Frame color scheme

MSJ-4 Fanton
Astray Green Frame
Haruma

Ok, I was able to color your Murdock gundam, but that Fantong is a messy "SOAB". XD

Heres, your Murdock Gundam, Murdock Gundam (Hyperion gundam colors)

I hope you find someone who can do that fantong.
Scorpius7692

I'd like a simple recoloring request (or two).

Request 1: the Zanscare Empire's Contio in Rig Shokew colors.

Contio
Rig Shokew

Request 2: the Imperial Rig Shokew in Tomliat colors.

Imperial Rig Shokew
Tomliat
Fear the power of the skirted suit. Fear it.
Haruma

Here are your recolors, please enjoy.

Contio
Tomliat

I hope these came out as you wanted them. :)
Scorpius7692

Wow, thank you so much! Finally, a Contio picture that isn't pink! And an Imperial Rig Shokew perfect for an ace pilot wannabe! Once again, thanks!
Fear the power of the skirted suit. Fear it.
Sume Gai

Recolors are back in style eh? how bout some requests then

#1 Kurogane in White Base colors

#2 Dolmel with the red replaced with Black and the white replaced with gold

My thanks if anyone cares to attempt either of these.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Haruma

Ok, I did the Dolmel as best I could, the gold didn't come out like you wanted it too though. If this isn't as you wanted it, I apologize.

Dolmel in black and gold

As for that Kurogane, i'm sorry, but I have no clue as to how to color that. Best of luck finding someone who can get it done for you. Unless, of course, you can provide a better picture at all, then I can try again and PM it to you when I'm done.
Sume Gai

Thanks a bundle, I realize the Kurogane request is pretty difficult so I'm not disappointed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... 2/0038.jpg

here is bigger version if that will help.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:Okay..forgoing my last request, I'll make two new ones:

01: A artillary/meele mobile suit with the Head, arms, legs, skirt and weapons (plus beam sabers of the Dagger) of the Buster, and the chest, shoulders, leg launchers and its weapons from the Heavyarms Kai (OVA), and have it colored in OVA's colors also.

02: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.
bump
BUMP!!!!!