Red Zaku's Art Gallery: Surprise, I'm not dead!

The place to share your artwork.
ORegan

Red Zaku wrote:>.> I will never put a weapon on the skirt plate area of a mobile suit ever again.

could have been worse, at least its not a saber type of weapon, then everyone would really rip it to shreads

but on a side note, LMFAO all of u. i was literally on the floor dying of laughter
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

dude, a crotch mounted beam blade would friggin rule!!!!!!!!!!
Bright Noa

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST wrote:dude, a crotch mounted beam blade would friggin rule!!!!!!!!!!
*facepalms*

The jokes about crotch-mounted weapons are now officially dead. Our regular scheduled programming shall now resume.....
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

NOOOOOO *hits rewind button* hehe I love my DVR hehehehehe ne who, ok now I'm done
ShadowCell

Red Zaku wrote:>.> I will never put a weapon on the skirt plate area of a mobile suit ever again.
No no, it's awesome. Like if Quagmire had a Dagger L.
Turinu

ShadowCell wrote:
Complete with "Giggity Giggity Goo" voice action on the heads external speakers or what not.
ORegan

Shori wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
Complete with "Giggity Giggity Goo" voice action on the heads external speakers or what not.
oh god i can say so much right now that would possible result in my expulsion.

but if there was a crouch mounted beam weapon, what good would it do? unless the mobile suits are in a dead lock, then the crouch mounted beam saber can be deployed to slice into the other MS in the same......ok nvm now im getting dirty thoughts about mobile suits now *sighs* me and my big mouith tryin to think of a way for a crouch saber to be practicle
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
RMakaru

maybe having an extra one stored their could come in handy. what if the enemy destroys/ you lose your other ones or you are using a suit that doesnt normaly have sabers. it would really confuse the enemy if you just pulled one outta nowhere and got him with it right when he thought he had won.
Wingnut

RMakaru wrote:maybe having an extra one stored their could come in handy. what if the enemy destroys/ you lose your other ones or you are using a suit that doesnt normaly have sabers. it would really confuse the enemy if you just pulled one outta nowhere and got him with it right when he thought he had won.
The O did exactly that, having the hidden sub-arms in the front skirt armor that each held a beam saber.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Turinu

Ironically enough, the crotch of a mobile suit is the last place anyone would expect a weapon. Such a place would be best used for close quarters combat, not for ranged attacks. Say you're engaged shield to sword, you can fire off the crotch cannon and obliverate the enemy's lower half, or shoot out a beam blade and do the same.

Pilot One: "Hah! I've got you now!"

Pilot Two: *Blocks the beam saber with shield, swinging his own sword to the attack.*

Pilot One: *Raises shield to the defense, locking the other in position.*

Pilot Two: "Shiet, what now!?"

Pilot One: *Crotch plate slides open, as a large beam blast shoots out at tremendous speeds into the enemies lower half.* "Giggity giggity goo!"

Pilot Two: "Oh no, It's Quaaagmire!" *Dies.*
ShadowCell

Shori wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
And a cocktail lounge folds out of the backpack.
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

Shori wrote:Ironically enough, the crotch of a mobile suit is the last place anyone would expect a weapon. Such a place would be best used for close quarters combat, not for ranged attacks. Say you're engaged shield to sword, you can fire off the crotch cannon and obliverate the enemy's lower half, or shoot out a beam blade and do the same.

Pilot One: "Hah! I've got you now!"

Pilot Two: *Blocks the beam saber with shield, swinging his own sword to the attack.*

Pilot One: *Raises shield to the defense, locking the other in position.*

Pilot Two: "Shiet, what now!?"

Pilot One: *Crotch plate slides open, as a large beam blast shoots out at tremendous speeds into the enemies lower half.* "Giggity giggity goo!"

Pilot Two: "Oh no, It's Quaaagmire!" *Dies.*
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THAT'D BE AWESOME
Wingnut

Okay, that's enough about the crotch cannon. Let's at least try to keep the topic on the actual machine that was designed.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Red Zaku

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... opygq5.jpg
>> Abyss Dagger. No crotch gun anymore.
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
Bright Noa

Red Zaku wrote:http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... opygq5.jpg
Just curious, does the Abyss Dagger retain the M107 "Balaena Kai" dual beam cannons and/or the MX-RQB516 beam lance from the original Abyss Gundam?
Wingnut

Bright Noa wrote:
Red Zaku wrote:http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... opygq5.jpg
Just curious, does the Abyss Dagger retain the M107 "Balaena Kai" dual beam cannons and/or the MX-RQB516 beam lance from the original Abyss Gundam?
Well I would imagine it would retain the lance as an optional hand armament, and you can indeed see the "Balaene Kai" cannons between the left arm/leg and the left 'shell' of the Abyss parts.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Bright Noa

Wingnut wrote:
Bright Noa wrote:Just curious, does the Abyss Dagger retain the M107 "Balaena Kai" dual beam cannons and/or the MX-RQB516 beam lance from the original Abyss Gundam?
Well I would imagine it would retain the lance as an optional hand armament, and you can indeed see the "Balaene Kai" cannons between the left arm/leg and the left 'shell' of the Abyss parts.
And it would seem I need a stronger prescription for my glasses....wow, can't believe I missed the cannons....

One last question: Would the Abyss Dagger feature any parts from the Dagger L line, like the M703K beam carbine or the "Stiletto" anti-armor penetrators?
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

probably, maybe the carbine could be refitted into some kind of phonon maser/ beam rifle hybrid for amphibious combat
Bright Noa

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST wrote:probably, maybe the carbine could be refitted into some kind of phonon maser/ beam rifle hybrid for amphibious combat
True....not a bad idea.....

The "Stilettos" I can see being definitely added in....as they add on to the Abyss Dagger's close-range armament, which at the moment, is simply the lance.
Kangaroo

Wow i made an abyss dagger for a friend once but it wasn't like your because i used strike dagger as the body and didn't use abyss legs but only its shoulders.