4-1-17: Birthday cake

News and updates from MAHQ.
Chris
Bald Wizard

4-1-17: Birthday cake

Post by Chris » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Chris wrote:It's that time of year again, and today is MAHQ's 17th anniversary. As always, I'd like to thank everyone who visits this site, plus Mecha Talk and on Facebook, and our podcast listeners. It's an on and off tradition to have a major update to mark the anniversary. This year's update isn't quite as large as past ones, but includes reviews for episodes 40-46 of Iron-Blooded Orphans, bringing me closer to catching up. It's also a custom to announce upcoming projects, and though I don't have anything new to announce, here's what I plan to be doing for the foreseeable future:

-Finish Iron-Blooded Orphans.
-Finish Gundam Unicorn RE:0096.
-Finish the Gundam 00 Special Editions.
-Finish Macross Delta.
-Review the Macross Frontier movies.
-Finish Code Geass: Akito the Exiled.

Other than finishing Iron-Blooded Orphans first, none of this will happen in any particular order. This is all going to keep me busy for some time, along with continuing coverage for Gundam Thunderbolt and Twilight AXIS when that starts up. Look forward to this and other reviews from us this year, and thanks again for your patronage.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006